Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

My Desire Is To Win UEFA Champions League -mbappe - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Desire Is To Win UEFA Champions League -mbappe (299 Views)

Manchester City Beat Sevilla on Penalties To Win Uefa Super Cup / Jorginho: Chelsea Midfielder Win Uefa Men's Player Of The Year Award / Portugal "Star Studded International Squad" To Win UEFA Nation League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Desire Is To Win UEFA Champions League -mbappe by solbase10(m): 10:13am On Jul 29, 2021
PSG striker, Kylian Mbappe has revealed his desire to win the UEFA Champions League.

Mbappe, who was part of the France team that was knocked out of the round of 16 of Euro 2020, made this known in an interview with PSG’s official channels.

Recall that Mbappe has become a major transfer target for Real Madrid this summer but his current deal is due to expire in 2022.

“My biggest dream is to win the Champions League with PSG. It would be amazing,” he said.

He now looks set to remain at the Parc des Princes for at least another year.

Source: https://www.completesports.com/my-desire-is-to-win-uefa-champions-league-mbappe/

Re: My Desire Is To Win UEFA Champions League -mbappe by Bigredmachine: 10:27am On Jul 29, 2021
This might sound stupid and unrealistic... But I saw it live from the realm of the future... No matter how mbappe tries, he won't win champions league just like Ronaldo of Brazil... Except he comes to Arsenal...

What I saw...

Arsenal finishes 3rd on the log at the end of 2021/2022

Wins the champions league at the end of
2022/2023
Re: My Desire Is To Win UEFA Champions League -mbappe by Humanoid01(m): 10:47am On Jul 29, 2021
Bigredmachine:
This might sound stupid and unrealistic... But I saw it live from the realm of the future... No matter how mbappe tries, he won't win champions league just like Ronaldo of Brazil... Except he comes to Arsenal...

What I saw...

2022/2023
What you saw was Arsenal de Sarandi of Argentina finishing 3rd in their league and winning the Copa libertadores de America, aka South American champions league the following season.

1 Like

Re: My Desire Is To Win UEFA Champions League -mbappe by paulolee(m): 11:18am On Jul 29, 2021
come to spain, either barca or madrid n ur dream would come to pass, u would even end up winning d ballon d or too
Re: My Desire Is To Win UEFA Champions League -mbappe by terrezo2002(m): 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
Bigredmachine:

What I saw...

Lol. Go back to sleep.

2022/2023
Re: My Desire Is To Win UEFA Champions League -mbappe by ojaysam25(m): 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
Come to chelsea...i see the blues winning the champions league four in a row....come and havertz trophy...
Re: My Desire Is To Win UEFA Champions League -mbappe by ojaysam25(m): 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
Bigredmachine:

What I saw...

2022/2023
grin are you sure what you saw was not 8022
Re: My Desire Is To Win UEFA Champions League -mbappe by nzeobi(m): 11:44am On Jul 31, 2021
Please who knows if Bettingconsultgroup.com is fake or genuine and can be trusted.

(1) (Reply)

Fantasy Premier League 2021 Thread / Fcbarcelona Begins On A Bright Note-- Life After Messi / Arsenal Vs Chelsea- Predict And Win The First Team To Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.