Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,743 members, 7,831,372 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

I Need To Dispose My Properties In Benin City I Need Help! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need To Dispose My Properties In Benin City I Need Help! (230 Views)

Properties To Dispose / Dispose Any Sort Of Metal At Scrap Yards In Melbourne / "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Dispose My Properties In Benin City I Need Help! by Palmstore(f): 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
Good Afternoon Family,

Putting my house in order to raise funds for my proof of funds. I have looked here and there to source for funds but right now the decision is to put my house on sale, and other properties.
Please does know anyone who does that?
How can I dispose of my things as fast as I can to be able to achieve my immigration journey?
I am in Edo state, I need a lot of funds right now.
Refer me to who will help me out.

These properties include.
Building (Completed and uncompleted)
Land
Car
Upholsteries
Plastic chairs
Home theatre
Televisions
Freezer
Musical instruments

Generators and many more
HELP ME OUT.

You can reach me on 08022 two two seven four eight eight...

Palm.
Re: I Need To Dispose My Properties In Benin City I Need Help! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
Put a means of contact for easy communication from interested parties.
Re: I Need To Dispose My Properties In Benin City I Need Help! by seunsiju(m): 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
Palmstore:
Good Afternoon Family,

Putting my house in order to raise funds for my proof of funds. I have looked here and there to source for funds but right now the decision is to put my house on sale, and other properties.
Please does know anyone who does that?
How can I dispose of my things as fast as I can to be able to achieve my immigration journey?
I am in Edo state, I need a lot of funds right now.
Refer me to who will help me out.

These properties include.
Building (Completed and uncompleted)
Car
Upholsteries
Plastic chairs
Home theatre
Televisions
Freezer
Musical instruments
Generations and many more
HELP ME OUT.

Palm.
We should help you without ur phone numbers....
You never ready

1 Like

Re: I Need To Dispose My Properties In Benin City I Need Help! by Palmstore(f): 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
Sorry house,
The number is now added.

thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Property For Sale Near Ilogbo/Coca-cola Road, Oju-ore, Ota . N20m (asking) / Get Ur Casement Done By Adedward Company / Emergency Sale For Transportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.