Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Bandits Travelling From Zamfara To Borno For Terrorist Training - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Travelling From Zamfara To Borno For Terrorist Training (26345 Views)

Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) / 800 Police Officers Deployed To Zamfara To Deal With Bandits / Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Travelling From Zamfara To Borno For Terrorist Training by Hendtime: 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
WonderManly:
Eh-Eh...

This book was written by the punisher grin grin
Re: Bandits Travelling From Zamfara To Borno For Terrorist Training by WonderManly(m): 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hendtime:

This book was written by the punisher grin grin
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bandits Travelling From Zamfara To Borno For Terrorist Training by Freebandz365: 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
Good morning nairalanders

I sell Airtel data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless ��
Re: Bandits Travelling From Zamfara To Borno For Terrorist Training by Hendtime: 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
WonderManly:

shocked shocked shocked

Abi nau grin
Re: Bandits Travelling From Zamfara To Borno For Terrorist Training by MosayA: 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
Na today?

E don tey
Re: Bandits Travelling From Zamfara To Borno For Terrorist Training by Theunbothered: 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
ishowdotgmail:
Pictures or I don’t believe

This coming straight from Nigerian immigration service. If you like don't believe, when you start hearing "Allahu Akbar" and gunshots around your house your eyes will clear.
Re: Bandits Travelling From Zamfara To Borno For Terrorist Training by whippersnapper(m): 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Bandits Travelling From Zamfara To Borno For Terrorist Training by ChasinGood(m): 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
What! This guys now have short courses on terrorism and at the end they'll get certified. Yet we have NDA up North with them who can't do shit.
Can we just call it a day?
Re: Bandits Travelling From Zamfara To Borno For Terrorist Training by FreedomArmy: 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
Farewell to the demons but they should make sure they remain in that dessert and continue eating grass.
Re: Bandits Travelling From Zamfara To Borno For Terrorist Training by just2endowed: 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
smiley
Re: Bandits Travelling From Zamfara To Borno For Terrorist Training by Grace001: 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
Interesting... You mean Arewa Business Men (ABM) are going for workshop

Bandits = Arewa business men going for workshop.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Travelling From Zamfara To Borno For Terrorist Training by LegalWolf: 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
if this is true, it must be real madness. Gerrard59 what do your slowpoke self have to say with this development? Happy right grin
Re: Bandits Travelling From Zamfara To Borno For Terrorist Training by Southeast21: 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
If you talk you die, if don't talk you die so let's talk and die.

If it were to be in the south east, they wouldn't have to write a letter before desending on innocent youths going about their businesses.

Because it's the north they are now writing letters and still nothing will be done about it.

I ve said it before this Government is trying to speed up their evil agenda.

but the rod of the wicked shall rest upon the righteous.
Re: Bandits Travelling From Zamfara To Borno For Terrorist Training by Quality20(m): 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
DropsMic:
No one.. And i mean absolutely no one can help the North...
pls u guys shd help us
Re: Bandits Travelling From Zamfara To Borno For Terrorist Training by mushystuff: 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
How they successfully differentiate between BH terrorists and so called bandits is what baffles me. Terrorists have been brazenly kidnapping and killing citizens yet the Nig government headed by fulani terrorist patron fights anyone who dares to call a spade by its name and demand justice!

This country should urgently be split in 2 or 3 to stave off impending doom! Let those with islamic terrorist inclinations stay on their own away from sane Southerners and Christians!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Travelling From Zamfara To Borno For Terrorist Training by MansoryMX(m): 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
The entire North is polluted with terrorism! My brother above me, I have been wondering same thing ever since the 2 names came to light. To me BokoHaram, Bandits and Fulani herdsmen is same as the Holy Trinity in Christianity. BokoHaram the Father, Bandits the son and Fulani herdsmen the Cowspirit

Re: Bandits Travelling From Zamfara To Borno For Terrorist Training by Achiri1: 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
They will not arrest them oh.
Re: Bandits Travelling From Zamfara To Borno For Terrorist Training by overall90: 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
You see those southerners opposing Nnamdi Kanu and Igboho, they will one day weep and regret their actions.
Re: Bandits Travelling From Zamfara To Borno For Terrorist Training by Perkins2018: 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
The north is bleeped.
Re: Bandits Travelling From Zamfara To Borno For Terrorist Training by iretinyeee(f): 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
DropsMic:
u are right. No one except God almighty
Re: Bandits Travelling From Zamfara To Borno For Terrorist Training by MeghaneMorgane(f): 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
Nawa oo undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Bandits Travelling From Zamfara To Borno For Terrorist Training by sameks08(m): 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
party after party for Buhari and his boys
Re: Bandits Travelling From Zamfara To Borno For Terrorist Training by fourboys: 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bandits Travelling From Zamfara To Borno For Terrorist Training by berryPee(m): 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
It will soon bounce back and consume them all
Focusmind:
Nawao.

To be trained and upgraded from being a Bandit to being a Terrorist. Nigeria's security system seems seriously compromised. Why are they not catching all these bandits and terrorists?

Imagine if these issues of banditry and terrorism is happening in the South. Government are not effective with these terrorists and bandits.
Re: Bandits Travelling From Zamfara To Borno For Terrorist Training by akmath: 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
Buhari is not shocked, don't let him tell you otherwise...
Re: Bandits Travelling From Zamfara To Borno For Terrorist Training by justjify(m): 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
DropsMic:
Only the North can help the north
Re: Bandits Travelling From Zamfara To Borno For Terrorist Training by primetyme: 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
Well, what do you expect? When it’s been tagged a business venture by there elite? Ride on fellow business men �

Make sure you do a great job when you graduate �
Re: Bandits Travelling From Zamfara To Borno For Terrorist Training by spycamera: 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
And they gave them pass to come and tell us stories. Who caused Nigeria?
Re: Bandits Travelling From Zamfara To Borno For Terrorist Training by bibbiana(f): 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
We have seen and heard too much from these killers

Register and earn when you perform daily tasks. No harm in trying, as you must not pay before you earn.
Click on each of social media boxes once you register and receive the tasks. Click on task icon at the bottom to submit all received tasks.
http://www.goldenlion.top/#/register/0015881
Re: Bandits Travelling From Zamfara To Borno For Terrorist Training by Prophet777: 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
Exactly what we don't want to tolorate in the south and they are fight us.

There can never be peace in the so called Nigeria north, don't forget they are born jihadist.

One Nigeria is a monumental scam and exactly why the growth of the country has remained stunted.
Re: Bandits Travelling From Zamfara To Borno For Terrorist Training by Jaysnowkid: 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
And what is the Buhari led government doing about this Intel? If it were to be in another region of the country, DSS, the Nigeria Army and every other forces would've been deployed to react immediately. Fvck this government that's built on Nepotism, propaganda and an apogee of corruption.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses / Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi / Nigerian Jumps To Death In South Africa To Avoid Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.