Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari (60192 Views)

NDLEA Bust: Police Faces Scrutiny Over Abba Kyari's Defiance Of PSC Suspension / Angry Vipers Threaten Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari (Photos) / Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by justdivine: 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
ok
Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by Hendtime: 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
Nanaborga:
They are brothers in crime , Kyari is a criminal

Buhari o, Kiyari o, Simon Ekpa o (mumu), Nnamdi Kanu o, Sunday Igboho o, IPOB o, ìlànà ọmọ Oodua o, ISAWP o, Bokoharam o, etc all them na criminals

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by blamingthedevil: 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
Obi Cubana is part of the criminal gang.... fronting for them

8 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by Bukden16(m): 1:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
Following
Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by Hendtime: 1:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
blamingthedevil:
all of them
Hendtime:

Buhari o, Kiyari o, Simon Ekpa o (mumu), Nnamdi Kanu o, Sunday Igboho o, IPOB o, ìlànà ọmọ Oodua o, ISAWP o, Bokoharam o, etc all them na criminals

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by Taye4j: 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
Obi Cubana doesn't know what he's pushed himself into, apart from Nigerian security and antigraft agencies, international security outfits like FBI and the likes will be on his tail going forward and major business men from. Anambra.

I don't know why our people can't just do things on a low key.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by Freebandz365: 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
Good morning nairalanders

I sell Airtel data at affordable rate

1k=4.5gb
2k=10gb

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless ��
Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by Bedtec: 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
f
Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by FARA4GA: 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFLzlyc71DA

Public officers are not allowed to request or accept gifts or benefits of any kind that are related to the execution of public duties. They shall not accept gifts from commercial firms, business enterprises or persons who have contracts with the government. However, public officers are allowed to accept personal gifts or benefits from relatives or personal friends to such extent and on such occasions as are recognised by custom.

Lol..... If its all about the clothes as gift.... I don't think there is nothing wrong with collecting the GIFT.

Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by Samyyornw5050: 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
But how come this Abba kyari is not in sambisa forest
Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by FreedomArmy: 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
temitope27:
they are both criminals
obi is unto hospitality until you prove otherwise.
As for Aba his cup don full.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by adelaja70(m): 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
FreedomArmy:
He should run from that fraudster masquerading as a police officer. His cup don full.
They are both drinking palmwine from the same calabash.... When some people were pushing out almost everyday news of Cubanas rag to riches. I knew they were trying to cover up his dirtiest ways of life...

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by Southeast21: 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
U people should leave Obi Cubana out of this.
When has recieving burial guests become a crime.
Kyari should face his charges which has nothing to do with Cubana

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by FreedomArmy: 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
adelaja70:

They are both drinking palmwine from the same calabash.... When some people were pushing out almost everyday news of Cubanas rag to riches. I knew they were trying to cover up his dirtiest ways of life...
any evidence to show obi is criminal like the useless Aba? Or is it just the usual Igbo hate.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by Halle000: 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
KO SA SEGBE... ASE PAMO LOWA. shocked shocked
Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by Omoajidagan: 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hammyaladin:
it's only in Nigeria you'll see a cop purchasing Cap and cloth for a criminal.

It's only in Nigeria you'll see a pastor purchasing Arms for the government.

It's only in Nigeria you'll see a shiekh sitting and negotiating with terrorist!!

Is anyone seeing a pattern here?! cry cry cry
You make sense die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by adelaja70(m): 1:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
FreedomArmy:
any evidence to show obi is criminal like the useless Aba? Or is it just the usual Igbo hate.
I will never hate Igbos.. Most of my friends are Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by annyz: 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by flamingREED(m): 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
I'll stick to my Jesus o.
The world is sick.
Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by FARA4GA: 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFLzlyc71DA

Public officers are not allowed to request or accept gifts or benefits of any kind that are related to the execution of public duties. They shall not accept gifts from commercial firms, business enterprises or persons who have contracts with the government. However, public officers are allowed to accept personal gifts or benefits from relatives or personal friends to such extent and on such occasions as are recognised by custom.
Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by lymelyte(m): 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
blamingthedevil:
100%.. Not all that glitter is gold.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by Wettoid123: 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
$1.1million!
Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by KosiGee(m): 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
Massiveglory:
True talk. Kyari messed up.
At least cubuna has some verified means of living.
I Just Hope Abba kyari did not also connect him to his tailor for native and 5caps.

Anyone know the name and contact details of this world class tailor that united Hushpuppi , Cubana De Havana and Abbas de cop?

I need 5 natives and matching caps for somebody.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by FreedomArmy: 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
adelaja70:

I will never hate Igbos.. Most of my friends are Igbos.
so is obi a criminal ? The man is into hospitality and that what we know. That a fraudster like Aba decided to visit him is not enough to make him a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by Mchawi(f): 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
You mean Obi Cubana-the fraudster should run away from the indicted COP?

IPOB are brainless terrorists..I swear.

Ode, did he defraud your family? Poor boy

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by Ifeanyi4real(m): 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
Which one be u connected him to a tailor dat will sow his native clothes am not understanding
Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by quickly: 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
Abba Kyari is an underground obtainer.

He probably suspects obi Cubana and doing spy work on him while collecting bribe.

The big time yahoo guys all have police working for them.
Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by Kingof2nations(m): 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
Baba say na tailor e connect am to
Oshe tailor connector
if Abba Kyari gt mind cross go outside country
e go explain the relationship between Police work and tailor
Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by micronut(m): 1:32pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hmmn. Meanwhile, incase you missed the news of the bribery Allegation, this video sum it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5SKjTsH_sk
Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by Seniorwriter(m): 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
WonderManly:
You see...

Mad caricature you uploaded there.....LMAO....

If Obi of Oba has criminally related runs it is wise he should quietly start to put proper transfers of monies to his family members accounts inorganically or convert to digital currencies and save the password somewhere a family member can access.....FBI don't joke.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by PAWG(m): 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
cescky:
Hmm

You must be mistaking America for a zoo or something... They have recorded kyari and hush conversations.. Omo when you spend time on the net, node consume yourself with celebrity news and romance gossip.. Read and educate yourself on how organized other nations are

Bro I believe the FBI but not every time. Isn’t it same US that said Saddam Hussein had chemical/biological weapons?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Governor Oyetola Joins Protest, Escapes Assassination Attempt / Goni, Kyari, ModuSheriff, Elkanemi Death: Borno Lost 4 Red Cap Elders In 2 Weeks / Slay Queens To Wash Cars In Port-Harcourt, Support PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.