Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari (60219 Views)

NDLEA Bust: Police Faces Scrutiny Over Abba Kyari's Defiance Of PSC Suspension / Angry Vipers Threaten Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari (Photos) / Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by lymelyte(m): 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
Taye4j:
Obi Cubana doesn't know what he's pushed himself into, apart from Nigerian security and antigraft agencies, international security outfits like FBI and the likes will be on his tail going forward and major business men from. Anambra.

I don't know why our people can't just do things on a low key.
same thing I told a friend.. I'm not sure he knows fame comes with a price.. Now,he has come into limelight.. Eyes are on him now. Evidence are been gathered and will hit hard when that time comes.
Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by temitope27(m): 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kfed4ril:

What has Obi stolen from you or anyone you know, Or you’re calling him a criminal because you don’t like his tribe?

While Abba kyari has a case, what case does Obi have?
did hushpuppi stole anything from u b4 we know his a criminal?
Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by kay29000(m): 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
Massiveglory:
True talk. Kyari messed up.
At least cubuna has some verified means of living.
I Just Hope Abba kyari did not also connect him to his tailor for native and 5caps

LMAO grin

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by Kfed4ril(m): 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
temitope27:
did hushpuppi stole anything from u b4 we know his a criminal?

Hush is currently cooling off in the police custody in the US because he’s a criminal with evidence, if you have evidence of Obi’s criminality better bring it now, or forever remain silent.

Hush was living lavishly without any verifiable source of income, whereas Obi is living low key even with chains of hotels, bars and nightclubs in Nigeria.
Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by ultimateprof: 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
I need good tailor please!
Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by Kingosytex(m): 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
funmise007:
I hope Nigeria wunt regret it wen we make Kyari dismissed and other worse thieves dey there.cos as far as am concerned no body is perfect or without sin atall buh some person like kyari has good reputation....atleast he catch Evans make una no forget that..

And you think that Evans doesn't also have some good reputation to some people?

Both Kyari and Evans are criminals.

It will even be easier for Evans to come out of that case than Kyari. He should go answer to his cases in the States. By the time the whole dots are commented, the Kyari guy would be a goner.
How many souls have the Kyari guy wasted?
Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by lagdmark(m): 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
mooremoney:
Super cop, super criminal. He went to Obi Cubana to beg for money
They are all partners, those guys are all into one fraudulent businesses or the other, forget about those Hotels and restaurants of Obi.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by xeju: 12:06am On Jul 30, 2021
Massiveglory:
True talk. Kyari messed up.
At least cubuna has some verified means of living.
I Just Hope Abba kyari did not also connect him to his tailor for native and 5caps.
Who verified it? Which money did he use to set up these businesses? There's a root to the capital used to start his businesses? What did he engage in before he started delving into the hospitality industry? These questions are meant for critical thinking individuals
Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by mruwaifo(m): 7:39am On Jul 30, 2021
It is too late. Many will be arrested following that flamboyant burial. all the money sprayers will be questioned.
Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by funmise007(m): 8:13am On Jul 30, 2021
Well if this path we wanna walk will definitely lead to Nigeria been great so be it,let's do it togeda,I just hope things get better like for real and not worse..cos the country right now is just messed up and sickening
ajl:

People like you have principles and believe in ethics. A crime is a crime. I am sure there are other fraudster with connection to this criminal Cop.
Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by warlordd(m): 9:36am On Nov 12, 2021
FreedomArmy:
He should run from that fraudster masquerading as a police officer. His cup don full.
Both of them are fraudsters and even Nnamdi kanu is a criminal too.
Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by FreedomArmy: 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
warlordd:

Both of them are fraudsters and even Nnamdi kanu is a criminal too.
I don't have time with nairaland miscreants. Please next time don't quote because me and you don't have anything in common
Re: Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari by warlordd(m): 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
FreedomArmy:
I don't have time with nairaland miscreants. Please next time don't quote because me and you don't have anything in common

Arrant idiocy! No time for nairaland goats.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants / Slay Queens To Wash Cars In Port-Harcourt, Support PDP / Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.