Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Christians Who Don't Believe In Afterlife. What Happens After Death? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Who Don't Believe In Afterlife. What Happens After Death? (947 Views)

Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart / Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) / A True Atheist Or Sceptic Will Believe In Afterlife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Who Don't Believe In Afterlife. What Happens After Death? by OneMarvee(f): 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
After having a lengthy biblical discussion with a friend of mine about Death, Heaven and Hell, my beliefs were shaken a bit. All my life, I always believed that when a person dies, judgement follows immediately and they either go to Heaven or Hell. I have watched several gospel movies and YouTube videos that stressed this same fact but alas, it is not quite what it is.
My friend, who is a solid Christian, goes to church, prays often, reads the bible, pay tithe but does not believe in the existence of Heaven and Hell as an afterlife destination, he says " if at all, God resides in heaven, and the Devil resides in Hell, that's all. When we die, we seize to exist, we know nothing, we do not even recognize that we are dead. "

I read an article that said "When we stop breathing, our breath doesn’t go anywhere. It just stops. So too the “soul” doesn’t continue on outside the body, subject to postmortem pleasure or pain. It doesn’t exist any longer. It added that nothing could make an afterlife existence sweet, since there was no life at all, and thus no family, friends, conversations, food, drink – no communion even with God.

I am still sitting on the fence of this topic, but there is something else about we Christians only focusing on life after death, doing everything righteous just to "Go to heaven" and not because we actually want to do it. Pastors hardly preach about helping each other and making your time on earth purposeful. It is all about "leaving this sinful world"

I will like to know your thought on this. Kindly help a confused sister undecided
Re: Christians Who Don't Believe In Afterlife. What Happens After Death? by illicit(m): 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
Same thing that happens before birth

5 Likes

Re: Christians Who Don't Believe In Afterlife. What Happens After Death? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
What a joke.
Why subject yourself to all the rules and constraints of your religion and not believe that you will be rewarded hence, your perseverance.

Aqeedah se koko
Re: Christians Who Don't Believe In Afterlife. What Happens After Death? by shadeyinka(m): 1:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
OneMarvee:
After having a lengthy biblical discussion with a friend of mine about Death, Heaven and Hell, my beliefs were shaken a bit. All my life, I always believed that when a person dies, judgement follows immediately and they either go to Heaven or Hell. I have watched several gospel movies and YouTube videos that stressed this same fact but alas, it is not quite what it is.
My friend, who is a solid Christian, goes to church, prays often, reads the bible, pay tithe but does not believe in the existence of Heaven and Hell as an afterlife destination, he says " if at all, God resides in heaven, and the Devil resides in Hell, that's all. When we die, we seize to exist, we know nothing, we do not even recognize that we are dead. "

I read an article that said "When we stop breathing, our breath doesn’t go anywhere. It just stops. So too the “soul” doesn’t continue on outside the body, subject to postmortem pleasure or pain. It doesn’t exist any longer. It added that nothing could make an afterlife existence sweet, since there was no life at all, and thus no family, friends, conversations, food, drink – no communion even with God.

I am still sitting on the fence of this topic, but there is something else about we Christians only focusing on life after death, doing everything righteous just to "Go to heaven" and not because we actually want to do it. Pastors hardly preach about helping each other and making your time on earth purposeful. It is all about "leaving this sinful world"

I will like to know your thought on this. Kindly help a confused sister undecided
1. A man is a trinity
2. The minimum for life and existence is a duality
3. Death is a Disconnection of the Union of the Trinity or Duality of existence
4. Animals have dual state of existence (body and soul). When they die (disconnect) they cease to exist
5. Humans have a triune state of existence. When they physically die, they remain conscious because at death, they remain dual. Resurrection is the return of man to his original state of trinity.
Angels are Dual in Nature
Animals are Dual in Nature
God is Triune in Nature
Man is Triune in Nature

If the dead are unconscious, Rev6:9-11 becomes meaningless. Can unconscious people speak? Can unconscious people put on robes? Can unconscious people be told to rest?
Rev 6:9-11:
"And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, do you not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? And white robes were given to every one of them; and it was said to them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brothers, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled."

At death, Christ preached to the Disobedient people in hell (prison) that they may also have the opportunity for freedom from hell

1Pet 3:18-20:
"For Christ also has once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: By which also he went and preached to the spirits in prison; Which sometime were disobedient, when once the long-suffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water."

The thief on the cross was to be with Christ in paradise. Is paradise a state of unconsciousness?

Luk 23:42-43:
"And he said to Jesus, Lord, remember me when you come into your kingdom. And Jesus said to him, Truly I say to you, To day shall you be with me in paradise."

Don't be on the fence dear!
Shalom
Re: Christians Who Don't Believe In Afterlife. What Happens After Death? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
How can one claim to be a Christian and not be living on after life?

Christianity and afterlife are Object and Shadow!
Re: Christians Who Don't Believe In Afterlife. What Happens After Death? by budaatum: 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
Believe, being the operative word, while refusing to accept what you see with your own eyes. Or is it not true that when people die, we put their dead body in a box and put it in a hole where they become worm food?

Those who understand are more [url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+6%3A25-34&version=KJV]concerned with how they live[/url].

1 Like

Re: Christians Who Don't Believe In Afterlife. What Happens After Death? by Kobojunkie: 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
illicit:
Same thing that happens before birth
Did you even exist before your birth? undecided

According to scripture, you did not exist before you were made as you are not an eternal being by birth. undecided
Re: Christians Who Don't Believe In Afterlife. What Happens After Death? by illicit(m): 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Did you even exist before your birth? undecided

According to scripture, you did not exist before you were made as you are not an eternal being by birth. undecided

Yeah

And then we cease to exist after death

1 Like

Re: Christians Who Don't Believe In Afterlife. What Happens After Death? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hm...

So what's the point of this post?

So you can start living an unrighteous life because that is what you've always wanted but couldn't/ didn't because you thought there was heaven and hell?

So you would rather live a bad life? Assuming there's no heaven and hell?

What will it cost you to live right normally?

I think apart from the aim of making heaven, it's still very much important to live right; with all sincererity and not because of what we stand to gain or lose. At least, to make the world a better place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Who Don't Believe In Afterlife. What Happens After Death? by Kobojunkie: 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
OneMarvee:
After having a lengthy biblical discussion with a friend of mine about Death, Heaven and Hell, my beliefs were shaken a bit. All my life, I always believed that when a person dies, judgement follows immediately and they either go to Heaven or Hell[b]. I have watched several gospel movies and YouTube videos that stressed this same fact but alas, it is not quite what it is[/b].

1. If your idea of Christianity is taken from your so-called gospel movies and everything others say, your Christianity is more than likely rooted in the doctrines and traditions of men(lies) than in the Words of Jesus Christ (Truth) and since we are to worship God in Truth and in Spirit, you may want to reassess your reason for even believing. undecided

2. Man was created a physical being - of the clay of this earth He was made - mind, body and soul - Genesis 2 vs 6-7 - not a spiritual being and and also not eternal by default. So, continuing with the Bible example, we come into being when we are conceived/created, just like our progenitor, Adam.

When Adam sinned against God - Genesis 2 vs 16- 17- , God pronounced a judgement of Death - cease to exist in the grave at the end of His term on earth, noted in Genesis 3 vs 17 - 19 - on Adam and all those after Him who rejected God and His statutes and laws, like Adam did. undecided

3. Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant, came into the World, a promise from God, from even the time of Abraham, with which to bless all the nations of the Earth with, came offering man, a chance at that which He lost in the garden of Eden, the chance to have the Truth of God and eternal/after life to spend either Heaven or Hell after his term on earth is ended. undecided

Salvation, which is given to all those who believe in Jesus Christ is meant to save man from God's judgement as recorded in Genesis 3 vs 17-19. In exchange for that sentence, man is instead graced with eternal life as an end result of Salvation - John 3 vs 16 - 21. In addition, by believing in Jesus Christ, one is also need to obey the call to be baptized by water and by Spirit - be born-again in order to gain access to the Kingdom of God where that eternal life(grace) token can be spent- John 3 vs 1 - 15. undecided

It is in the Kingdom of God, which was brought here by Jesus Christ, that Heaven and Hell exists and all who believe in Jesus Christ are ushered into the Kingdom either through the broad gate that leads to destruction which many will find, or the narrow gate which leads to true life that only a few will find- Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 undecided

4. Those who refuse to belief in Jesus Christ, ofcourse continue as they were, as that promised by Jesus Christ is oy available those who believe Him and trust Him, not to the unbelievers- John 3 vs 36. undecided

5. How do you suppose one can be a "solid" Christ-ian if one does not even believe Jesus Christ and His Truth that there is an afterlife for all those who believe in Him ? undecided
Re: Christians Who Don't Believe In Afterlife. What Happens After Death? by Kobojunkie: 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
illicit:

Yeah
And then we cease to exist after death
Where were you before you were conceived, I mean? undecided

Is there scriptural reference for this belief of yours? undecided
Re: Christians Who Don't Believe In Afterlife. What Happens After Death? by illicit(m): 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Where were you before you were conceived, I mean? undecided

Is there a reference for this claim or just what you have heard others repeat to you? undecided

I was nowhere

I don't listen to anybody
Re: Christians Who Don't Believe In Afterlife. What Happens After Death? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2021
OneMarvee:

Doesn't this clearly show that He is not a Christian?

Can anything de-exist without the Maker of it de-existing it?

Look at cars, phones, planes, pencils, trees, animals, they do decay but are they de-existed? No.

And yet, you all call yourselves"Christ Followers aka "Christians" but you are not. As I usually say.
Re: Christians Who Don't Believe In Afterlife. What Happens After Death? by Kobojunkie: 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
illicit:

I was nowhere
I don't listen to anybody
You were nowhere but you existed? undecided
Yet, you believe that when you die you will cease to exist .i.e. be no more? undecided
Re: Christians Who Don't Believe In Afterlife. What Happens After Death? by illicit(m): 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You were nowhere but you existed? undecided
Yet, you believe that when you die you will cease to exist .i.e. be no more? undecided
No time bro

My opinions about religion are very personal

Nothing changes it

I don't exist before I was born and I will cease to exist when I die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Who Don't Believe In Afterlife. What Happens After Death? by OneMarvee(f): 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
Absolutely not! And that was not the motive behind this post. I heard something pretty new and only posted it here to get enlightened. I am grateful for the in-depth replies I have gotten so far. Thank you!
CharisEleos:
Hm...

So what's the point of this post?

So you can start living an unrighteous life because that is what you've always wanted but couldn't/ didn't because you thought there was heaven and hell?

So you would rather live a bad life? Assuming there's no heaven and hell?

What will it cost you to live right normally?

I think apart from the aim of making heaven, it's still very much important to live right; with all sincererity and not because of what we stand to gain or lose. At least, to make the world a better place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Who Don't Believe In Afterlife. What Happens After Death? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
OneMarvee:
Absolutely not! And that was not the motive behind this post. I heard something pretty new and only posted it here to get enlightened. I am grateful for the in-depth replies I have gotten so far. Thank you!

Ok.
UWC.

1 Like

Re: Christians Who Don't Believe In Afterlife. What Happens After Death? by paxonel(m): 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
In otherwords, he is a Christian and he is saying there is no resurrection of the dead?

What a Christian?
Re: Christians Who Don't Believe In Afterlife. What Happens After Death? by Splinz(m): 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
OneMarvee:
When we die, we seize to exist, we know nothing, we do not even recognize that we are dead. "

That is right, for death is truly the cessation of life (Ecc. 9:5). In fact, a living dog is better than a dead lion (verse 4).

Psalm 6:5 says:
For in death there is no remembrance of You; In the grave who will give You thanks?
Here, the psalmist is asking God a rhetorical question. Of course, he knew the answer very well. Now ask: Why will he asked such questions when supposedly he was going to heaven to meet God when he dies? The answer is simple: the dead are as death as a death wood; completely useless.

But, death is not the end of man. Thanks be to God, there's a resurrection of the dead (1 Corinthians 15:12-58). Some will be resurrected to eternal life [the righteous] whilst some [the wicked] will be resurrected to eternal condemnation or punishment, i.e, dying for all eternity without ever living again (Daniel 12:2, Matthew 25:46, John 5:28-29). But first, the dead must remain in their graves with no consciousness at all, till the resurrection hour.

So yes, nobody is either in heaven nor hell right now. And even when the resurrection comes, the reward of the saved is not to go to heaven but to inherit and reign on this earth as kings [rulers] and priests (Matthew 5:5, Revelation 1:6, 5:10). As for the wicked, they will neither be in hell fire roasted forever, nor is hell fire their home. When the wicked is condemned and thrown into the lake of fire as rubbish (Revelation 20:15), the LORD of hosts says that they will be burn to "ashes" (Malachi 4:3).

In fact, the theme of the entire bible from Genesis to Revelation is nothing but kingdom or government. Yes, rulership in the kingdom of God which will be set up right here on earth. The world has seen no power nor authority yet. Wait till the unveiling of the sons and daughters of God as kings and priests, of which even the creation itself is patiently waiting to be healed by these glorious children of God (Romans 8:19-22). May we not miss out on such power and authority.

Marvee, it's a glorious future for the saints. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Who Don't Believe In Afterlife. What Happens After Death? by kingxsamz(m): 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
If they don't convince you there's heaven and hell, how would you continue practicing the religion when the fear is no longer there?
Funny thing is that, the concept of forgiveness after sin gives many Christians the confidence to do whatever they want, after all they'd just ask for forgiveness, and their name will be written again in the book of life. That's why they fornicate on a daily, and ask for forgiveness on Sunday. After Sunday, they sin aggressively. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Christians Who Don't Believe In Afterlife. What Happens After Death? by Fvckyouall: 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
OneMarvee:

We reincarnate back into this god forsaken world. Or we get tortured by aliens or we are moved to another plannet which like earth is also a science expirement for a supreme being.
Re: Christians Who Don't Believe In Afterlife. What Happens After Death? by OneMarvee(f): 2:14am On Jul 31, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to expatiate on the topic. Really thoughtful points you made there. God bless you
Splinz:

That is right, for death is truly the cessation of life (Ecc. 9:5). In fact, a living dog is better than a dead lion (verse 4).

Psalm 6:5 says: Here, the psalmist is asking God a rhetorical question. Of course, he knew the answer very well. Now ask: Why will he asked such questions when supposedly he was going to heaven to meet God when he dies? The answer is simple: the dead are as death as a death wood; completely useless.

But, death is not the end of man. Thanks be to God, there's a resurrection of the dead (1 Corinthians 15:12-58). Some will be resurrected to eternal life [the righteous] whilst some [the wicked] will be resurrected to eternal condemnation or punishment, i.e, dying for all eternity without ever living again (Daniel 12:2, Matthew 25:46, John 5:28-29). But first, the dead must remain in their graves with no consciousness at all, till the resurrection hour.

So yes, nobody is either in heaven nor hell right now. And even when the resurrection comes, the reward of the saved is not to go to heaven but to inherit and reign on this earth as kings [rulers] and priests (Matthew 5:5, Revelation 1:6, 5:10). As for the wicked, they will neither be in hell fire roasted forever, nor is hell fire their home. When the wicked is condemned and thrown into the lake of fire as rubbish (Revelation 20:15), the LORD of hosts says that they will be burn to "ashes" (Malachi 4:3).

In fact, the theme of the entire bible from Genesis to Revelation is nothing but kingdom or government. Yes, rulership in the kingdom of God which will be set up right here on earth. The world has seen no power nor authority yet. Wait till the unveiling of the sons and daughters of God as kings and priests, of which even the creation itself is patiently waiting to be healed by these glorious children of God (Romans 8:19-22). May we not miss out on such power and authority.

Marvee, it's a glorious future for the saints. smiley
Re: Christians Who Don't Believe In Afterlife. What Happens After Death? by Splinz(m): 10:29am On Jul 31, 2021
OneMarvee:
Thank you for taking the time to expatiate on the topic. Really thoughtful points you made there. God bless you

I'm glad you find it thoughtful. God bless you too.

Thank you.
Re: Christians Who Don't Believe In Afterlife. What Happens After Death? by oaroloye(m): 10:33am On Aug 01, 2021
MISHIGAS!

Restroom:

For thousands of years now, many have been led to believe in the doctrine of hell fire.

Biblically, this teaching has no basis.

IF THERE WERE NO BIBLICAL BASIS FOR BELIEF IN HELL, CHRISTIAN RELIGION WOULD NOT BELIEVE IN IT.

Restroom is lying, to play upon our ignorance.

"Restroom" is colloquial English for "TOILET."

Restroom is a good name for a lying shill.

Restroom:

Some invoke the expression recorded in Revelation
21:8 and Rev 19:20, I.e. the 'lake of fire' or 'lake that burns with sulfur'as evidence of hell fire.

THAT IS ANOTHER STUPID LIE.

. REVELATION 19:20.

20. And the Beast was taken,
and with him the False Prophet
that wrought miracles before him,
with which he deceived them
that had received
The Mark of the Beast,
and them that worshipped
his image.
These both were cast alive
into a Lake of Fire
burning with brimstone.

. REVELATION 21:8.

8. But the fearful, and unbelieving,
and the abominable, and murderers,
and whoremongers, and sorcerers,
and idolaters,
and all liars,
shall have their part
in the lake which burneth
with fire and brimstone:
which is The Second Death.

Restroom KNOWS THAT NEITHER OF THESE SCRIPTURES SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT THE LAKE OF FIRE BEING HELL.

I first saw that lie in the JEHOVAH'S WITLESSESTM book, ironically named: THE TRUTH THAT LEADS TO ETERNAL LIFE- which actually does the exact opposite.

. REVELATION 20:10-15.

10. And The Devil
that deceived them
was cast into The Lake of Fire
and Brimstone,
where the Beast
and the False Prophet are,
and shall be tormented
day and night for ever and ever.

11. And I saw
a Great White Throne,
and him that sat on it,
from whose face
the Earth and the Heaven fled away;
and there was found
no place for them.
12. And I saw the Dead,
small and great,
stand before God;
and the Books were opened:
and another book was opened,
which is The Book of Life:
and the Dead were judged
out of those things
which were written in the Books, according to their works.
13. And the Sea gave up the Dead
which were in It;
and Death and Hell
delivered up the Dead
which were in them:
and they were judged every man
according to their works.
14. And Death and Hell
were cast into The Lake of Fire.
This is The Second Death.
15. And whosoever was not found
written in The Book of Life
was cast into The Lake of Fire.

THERE ARE SEVERAL INTERESTING DIGRESSION POINTS HERE: THE IMPORTANT POINT RESTROOM DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW IS THAT SCRIPTURE STATES CATEGORICALLY, THAT "HELL" AND "THE LAKE OF FIRE" ARE SEPARATE ENTITIES!

The more lies you swallow unawares, the further from Reality your Mind goes.

Restroom:

Others point to Jesus parable about the rich man and Lazarus, recorded in Luke 16:19-31.

. LUKE 16:19-31.

19. There was
a certain rich man,
which was clothed
in purple and fine linen,
and fared sumptuously
every day:
20. And there was
a certain beggar
named Lazarus,
which was laid at his gate,
full of sores,
21. And desiring to be fed
with the crumbs
which fell from
the rich man's table:
moreover the dogs came
and licked his sores.
22. And it came to pass,
that the beggar died,
and was carried
by the Angels into
Abraham's Bosom:
the rich man also died,
and was buried;
23. And in Hell
he lift up his eyes,
being in torments,
and seeth Abraham
afar off,
and Lazarus in his bosom.
24. And he cried and said,

"Father Abraham,
have mercy on me,
and send Lazarus,
that he may dip
the tip of his finger in water,
and cool my tongue;
for I am tormented
in this flame."

25. But Abraham said,

"Son, remember
that thou in thy lifetime
receivedst thy Good Things,
and likewise Lazarus
Evil Things:
but now he is comforted,
and thou art tormented.
26. And beside all this,
between us and you
there is a great gulf fixed:
so that they which would
pass from hence
to you cannot;
neither can they pass to us,
that would come from thence."

27. Then he said,

"I pray thee therefore, father,
that thou wouldest send him
to my father's house:
28. "For I have five brethren;
that he may testify unto them,
lest they also come into
this place of torment."

29. Abraham saith unto him,

"They have Moses
and The Prophets;
let them hear them."

30. And he said,

"Nay, father Abraham:
but if one went unto them
from the Dead,
they will repent."

31. And he said unto him,

"If they hear not Moses
and The Prophets,
neither will they
be persuaded,
though one rose
from the Dead."

LORD YESHUA NEVER SAID THAT THE RICH MAN AND LAZARUS WERE A PARABLE.

Lord Yeshua never said anything that was not literally true- whether in a Parable or otherwise.

For instance, he is never recorded as saying, "There was a Pig who flew...," or, "There was a Cow that jumped over the Moon...." His Parables were all based on things that happen in everyday life.

Restroom:

While these Bible verses speak of punishment in fire, they are not to be taken literally.

. DEUTERONOMY 4:1-2.

NOW therefore hearken,
O Israel,
unto The Statutes
and unto The Judgments,
Which I teach you,
for to do (Them),
that ye may live,
and go in and possess the land
which The LORD God
of your Fathers giveth you.
2. Ye shall not add unto The Word
which I Command you,
neither shall ye diminish
(ought) from It,
that ye may keep
The Commandments
of The LORD your God
Which I Command you.

WHAT WAS THE FIRST LIE?

Was it not THE SERPENT telling ADAM:

"WHAT GOD SAID IS NOT LITERALLY TRUE?"

Restroom:

The language in which the Book of Revelation was written, were all symbolic.

.   DEUTERONOMY 27:26.

26. Cursed be he
that confirmeth not all
The Words of This Law
to do them.

And all the people shall say,

"AMEN."

JUST SAY THAT YOU DON'T BELIEVE THE BOOK OF REVELATION- TO SAY THAT IT WAS ALL SYMBOLIC IS CRAVEN COWARDICE!

Restroom:

Also, the story of the Rich man and Lazarus, was an illustration directed at the proud pharisees, who believed they were favoured before God. Jesus used the illustration to let the pharisees realized that, things have changed for the ordinary Israelites, with the arrival of the messiah.

LORD YESHUA HAD NEVER CLAIMED TO BE THE MESSIAH.

He did not invent the concept of Hell.

The Y'SRAELITES believed that Souls went to SHEO'L when people died, and that the Righteous went to ABRAHAM'S BOSOM, while the Wicked went to a place of FIERY TORMENT where they suffered for their Sinfulness.

[See: THE ENCYCLOPAEDIA JUDICAEA.]

. 1st SAMUEL 28:6-19.

6. And when Saul
enquired of The LORD,
The LORD Answered him not,
neither by Dreams,
nor by Urim,
nor by Prophets.
7. Then said Saul
unto his servants,

"Seek me a woman
that hath a Familiar Spirit,
that I may go to her,
and enquire of her."

And his servants said to him,

"Behold,
there is a woman
that hath a Familiar Spirit
at Endor."

8. And Saul disguised himself,
and put on other raiment,
and he went,
and two men with him,
and they came to the woman
by night:
and he said,

"I pray thee,
divine unto me
by the Familiar Spirit,
and bring me him up,
whom I shall name
unto thee."

9. And the woman said
unto him,

"Behold,
thou knowest
what Saul hath done,
how he hath cut off
those that have Familiar Spirits,
and the Wizards,
out of the land:
wherefore then layest
thou a snare for my life,
to cause me to die?"

10. And Saul sware to her
by The LORD,
saying,

"As The LORD liveth,
there shall no punishment
happen to thee
for this thing."

11. Then said the woman,

"Whom shall I bring up
unto thee?"

And he said,

"Bring me up Samuel."

12. And when the woman
saw Samuel,
she cried with a loud voice:
and the woman spake to Saul, saying,

"Why hast thou deceived me?
For thou art Saul."

13. And the king said unto her,

"Be not afraid:
for what sawest thou?"

And the woman said
unto Saul,

"I saw gods
ascending out of
the earth."

14. And he said unto her,

"What form is he of?"

And she said,

"An old man cometh up;
and he is covered
with a mantle."

And Saul perceived
that it was Samuel,
and he stooped
with his face to the ground,
and bowed himself.
15. And Samuel said to Saul,

"Why hast thou disquieted me,
to bring me up?"

And Saul answered,

"I am sore distressed;
for the Philistines
make war against me,
and God is departed from me,
and answereth me no more,
neither by Prophets,
nor by Dreams:
therefore I have called thee,
that thou mayest
make known unto me
what I shall do."

16. Then said Samuel,

"Wherefore then dost thou
ask of me,
seeing The LORD
is departed from thee,
and is become thine Enemy?
17. "And The LORD
hath done to him,
as He Spake by me:
for The LORD hath
rent The Kingdom
out of thine hand,
and given it
to thy neighbour,
even to David:
18. "Because thou obeyedst not
The Voice of The LORD,
nor executedst His fierce Wrath
upon Amalek,
therefore hath The LORD
done this thing
unto thee this day.
19. "Moreover The LORD
will also deliver Israel
with thee
into the hand of the Philistines:
and to morrow
shalt thou and thy sons
be with me:
The LORD also
shall deliver the host of Israel
into the hand of the Philistines."

SAMUEL CAME BACK FROM ABRAHAM'S BOSOM AT THE BEHEST OF THE WITCH OF ENDOR.

He was clearly under joyed to be back on the Earth.

MaxInDHouse:

Or do you think Peter was right when Jesus rebuked him for using physical weapons on a fellow human? Matthew 26:52

LORD YESHUA DID NOT REBUKE CEPHAS: STOP LYING!

. MATTHEW 26:51-54.

51. And, behold,
one of them which
were with Jesus
stretched out his hand,
and drew his sword,
and struck a servant
of the High Priest's,
and smote off his ear.
52. Then said Jesus unto him,

"Put up again thy sword
into his place:
for all they that take the sword
shall perish with the sword.
53. "Thinkest thou
that I cannot now
pray to my Father,
and He shall presently give me
more than twelve legions of Angels?
54. "But how then
shall the Scriptures be fulfilled,
that thus it must be?"

LORD YESHUA HAD NO LAWFUL BASIS FOR REBUKING CEPHAS: BECAUSE HE DID NOT VIOLATE ANY COMMANDMENT OF GOD.

Lord Yeshua merely told him the consequence of using that course of action.

. THE FOUR MEANS OF HANDLING PHYSICAL UNIVERSE PROBLEMS.

(4) CREATION/ANNIHILATION.
(3) TRANSFORMATION.
(2) HARMONIZATION.
(1) BRUTE FORCE.

BRUTE FORCE always creates more problems than It solves. Including Forgetfulness, Blindness, Waste, and Garbage.

DID EVERY SWORDSMAN IN THE BIBLE "PERISH WITH THE SWORD?"

DAWID for example?

THE "SWORD" LORD YESHUA ALLUDED TO IS SPIRITUAL: IT IS HOW THE "ACCOUNTANT-ENTITY," THAT MANIFESTS AT THE DEATH OF ANY CREATURE, FORCIBLY EXTRACTS THE MEMORY DATA OF THOSE WHO DIE WITHOUT TOTAL RECALL ABILITY.

I know this, because when CARLOS CASTANEDA and his Nagual Benefactor, JUAN MATUS, sat on his favorite park bench one day, and someone up and died right in front of them.

Seizing the opportunity, Don Juan pushed Carlos Castaneda to see into the Spiritual Realm, and he saw his Soul Body being torn apart, since it failed the TOTAL RECALL CHALLENGE.

[See: TALES OF POWER, by Carlos Castaneda (1974).
THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda (1985).]

This is the Reality of how the majority of Earth's creatures die, and only those few Humans who die with TOTAL RECALL are the exceptions.

AN INTELLIGENT PERSON WOULD SEE THAT ATTAINING TOTAL RECALL IS THE GREATEST PRIORITY ANYONE CAN HAVE, WHO DOES NOT HAVE IT, WHILE OUR ONLY TRUE ENEMIES ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE HIDDEN THIS FACULTY FROM US YOUR WHOLE LIFE.

Namely: the Western Oyinbo Ruling Elite, who impose and control our Political, Economic, Educational, and Religious Systems.

[See: THE WEALTH OF NATIONS, by Adam Smith (1776).
ON THE ORIGIN OF SPECIES BY MEANS OF NATURAL SELECTION, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life by Charles Darwin (1859).
THE DESCENT OF MAN, and Selection in Relation to Sex, by Charles Darwin (1871).
THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION (1897).
THE INTERNATIONAL JEW: The World's Most Foremost Problem, by Henry Ford (1927).
DIANETICS: The Modern Science of Mental Health, by L. Ron Hubbard (1950).
KILLING HOPE, by William Blum (1995).
EMERGING VIRUSES: AIDS and Ebola. Nature, Accident, or Intentional? by Leonard G. Horowitz (1996).
THE DELIBERATE DUMBING-DOWN OF AMERICA: A Chronological Paper Trail, by Charlotte Iserbyt (1999).
CONFESSIONS OF AN ECONOMIC HIT MAN, by John Perkins (2004).
THE SECRET HISTORY OF THE AMERICAN EMPIRE, by John Perkins (2007).
THE ULTIMATE HISTORY LESSON: A Weekend with John Taylor Gatto, by John Taylor Gatto (2012).]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj8f7ycnUtU

Everything you need to know about the Oyinbo Agenda he revealed in the 55-65th[/up] minutes.

This is important evidence, and only fools will dismiss it.

Restroom:

Yet, as simple as the illustration of the rich man and pharisees were, the religions of today have latched on to it, as proof that hell fire existed.

THAT IS BECAUSE IT REALLY IS PROOF!

. MATTHEW 10:28.

28. "And fear not them
which kill the body,
but are not able to kill the soul:
but rather fear Him
which is able
to destroy both
soul and body in Hell."

IF DEATH OF THE BODY IS THE END OF LIFE, HOW CAN GOD HAVE POWER TO DO MORE, AND KILL THE SOUL IN HELL?

. LUKE 12:1-12.

IN the mean time,
when there were gathered together
an innumerable multitude of people,
insomuch that they trode
one upon another,
he began to Say
unto his Disciples
first of all,

"Beware ye of the Leaven
of the Pharisees,
which is Hypocrisy.
2. "For there is nothing covered,
that shall not be revealed;
neither hid,
that shall not be known.
3. "Therefore whatsoever
ye have spoken in Darkness
shall be heard in the Light;
and that which ye have
spoken in the ear in closets
shall be proclaimed
upon the housetops.
4. "And I Say unto you
my Friends,

'BE NOT AFRAID OF THEM
THAT KILL THE BODY,
AND AFTER THAT
HAVE NO MORE
THAT THEY CAN DO.'

5. "But I will forewarn you
Whom ye shall fear:

'FEAR HIM,
WHICH AFTER HE HATH KILLED
HATH POWER
TO CAST INTO HELL;'

yea, I Say unto you,

'FEAR HIM.' "

6. "Are not five sparrows
sold for two farthings,
and not one of them
is forgotten before God?
7. "But even the very
hairs of your head
are all numbered.
Fear not therefore:
ye are of more value
than many sparrows.
8. "Also I Say unto you,

'WHOSOEVER SHALL
CONFESS ME
BEFORE MEN,
HIM SHALL THE SON OF MAN
ALSO CONFESS BEFORE
THE ANGELS OF GOD:
9. 'BUT HE THAT DENIETH ME
BEFORE MEN
SHALL BE DENIED BEFORE
THE ANGELS OF GOD.'

10. "And whosoever
shall speak a word
against The Son of Man,
it shall be forgiven him:
but unto him that blasphemeth
against The Holy Ghost
it shall not be forgiven.
11. "And when they bring you
unto the synagogues,
and unto magistrates,
and powers,
take ye no thought
how or what thing
ye shall answer,
or what ye shall say:
12. "For The Holy Ghost
shall Teach you
in the same hour
what ye ought to say."

THE COOPERATION AND PROTECTION OF THE ANGELS OF GOD ARE NECESSARY TO ARRIVE AT A SAFE AFTERLIFE DESTINATION.

Restroom:

According to first John 4:8, God is Love.

[color=silver].[ color] 1[sup]st
JOHN 4:8.

8. He that loveth not
knoweth not God;
for God is Love.

"LOVE" IS THE OYINBO FALSE CHRISTIAN'S MOST FAVORITE MIND-CONTROL LIE.

The Ancient Greeks had TWELVE DIFFERENT TERMS that the ENGLISH SLAVEMASTER Christians blandly translated "LOVE!"

How can twelve different words be translated by one word?

THE OYINBOS ARGUE: "HOW CAN A LOVING GOD SEND PEOPLE TO HELL?"

The type of God that God is claimed to be can send people to Hell.

Our understanding of the process is not required.

OneMarvee:

I AM AMAZED AT HOW DECEIVERS EXPECT PEOPLE TO BE MANIPULATED BY UNKNOWN AUTHORITIES: YOURSELF, YOUR FRIEND, YOUR VIDEOS- NONE OF WHOM MAY REALLY EXIST.

I define my Beliefs, and where I acquired them from. I name my references, so that people can judge for themselves, whether or not my Testimony is a reliable Foundation.

OneMarvee:

OneMarvee:

THOSE TRAINED IN OYINBO WICKEDNESS BLUFF AS IF THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT!

OneMarvee:

IN NAGUALISM APPRENTICESHIP PROPERLY BEGINS ONCE THE APPRENTICE HAS ACQUIRED TOTAL RECALL.

This is accomplished in under a year, by spending at least 20 minutes daily, remembering everything one knows, about everyone one ever met.

[See: THE POWER OF SILENCE, by Carlos Castaneda (1987).
THE SORCERERS' CROSSING, by Taisha Abelar (1992).]

Only such people are allowed to enter the AfterLife, should they die. All others are destroyed before they can deploy their AfterLife Bodies.
Re: Christians Who Don't Believe In Afterlife. What Happens After Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
OneMarvee:

Let's study the Bible together!

Before creation where was man? Genesis 2:7
Nowhere! undecided
So after life man return to non-existence his former state! Genesis 3:17-19
God did not design us to live outside our bodies so at death we are completely no more! Ecclesiastes 9:5-6, 10

When Lazarus died Jesus journeyed there to wake his friend from death but something happened that most people don't meditate upon in that story: when Jesus got to the tomb where his friend (Lazarus) was laid and saw everyone crying he was so touched that he himself began shedding tears! John 11:35

Now this is where we're going. If people do go to heaven after their death and Lazarus has gone to heaven (to go and start enjoying as most religionists thought) then why would Jesus cry? undecided
Then if Lazarus has gone to a better place why would Jesus bring him back into the midst of people who want him dead the second time? John 12:10

So there are only two things before man life or death {Deuteronomy 30:19} death is the consequences of sin while life is the price that faith pays! Romans 6:23

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: Christians Who Don't Believe In Afterlife. What Happens After Death? by oaroloye(m): 9:57am On Aug 02, 2021
MISHIGAS!

MaxInDHouse:

Let's study the Bible together!

Before creation where was man? Genesis 2:7
Nowhere! undecided

BEFORE CREATION, EVERYTHING WAS GOD.

. JOHN 1:1-5,9.

IN The Beginning was The Word,
and The Word was with God,
and The Word was God.
2. The same was
in The Beginning with God.
3. All things were made by Him,
and without Him
was not anything made
that was made.
4. In Him was Life,
and The Life was
The Light of Men.
5. And The Light
shineth in Darkness,
and The Darkness
comprehended It not.
9. That was The True Light,
which lighteth every man
that cometh into the World.

OF COURSE A JEHOVAH'S WITLESS® WOULD BE COMPLETELY UNABLE TO SEE BEYOND OYINBO PROPAGANDA AND THEORIES.

MaxInDHouse:

So after life man return to non-existence his former state! Genesis 3:17-19

. JOHN 20:22-23.

22. And when he had Said this,

he breathed on (them),
and Saith unto them,

"Receive ye The Holy Ghost:

23. "Whose soever Sins ye remit,
they are remitted unto them;
(and] whose soever (Sins) ye retain,
they are retained."

. WISDOM OF SOLOMON 15:11.

11. "Forasmuch as
he knew not his Maker,
and Him that inspired into him
an active Soul,
and breathed in
a Living Spirit.

WHEREAS ADAM WERE CREATED DIRECTLY BY GOD, ALL OTHERS ARE BORN OF A SYNTHESIS OF THEIR PARENT'S SPIRITS, SOULS, AND BODIES- AND GOD'S SPIRIT.

. GENESIS 1:20-31.

20. And God Said,

"Let the waters
bring forth abundantly
the moving creature
that hath life,
and fowl that may fly
above the Earth
in the open firmament of Heaven."

21. And God created great Whales,
and every living creature that moveth,
which the waters
brought forth abundantly,
after their kind,
and every winged fowl
after his kind:
and God Saw that it was Good.
22. And God Blessed them,
Saying,

"Be fruitful, and multiply,
and fill the waters in the seas,
and let fowl multiply in the Earth."

23. And the evening
and the morning
were the fifth day.

24. And God Said,

"Let the Earth bring forth
the living creature after his kind,
cattle, and creeping thing,
and Beast of the Earth
after his kind:"

and it was so.
25. And God made
the Beast of the Earth
after his kind,
and cattle after their kind,
and every thing that creepeth
upon the Earth after his kind:
and God saw that it was Good.

26. And God Said,

"Let Us make Man in Our Image,
after Our Likeness:
and let them have Dominion
over the Fish of the Sea,
and over the Fowl of the Air,
and over the Cattle,
and over all the Earth,
and over every creeping thing
that creepeth upon the Earth."

27. So God created Man
in His Own Image,
in The Image of God created He him;
male and female created He them.
28. And God Blessed them,
and God Said unto them,

and replenish the Earth,
and subdue It:
and have Dominion
and over every Living Thing
that moveth upon the Earth."

29. And God Said,

"Behold, I have given you
every herb bearing seed,
which is upon
the Face of all the Earth,
and every tree,
in the which is the fruit
of a tree yielding seed;
to you it shall be for meat.
30. And to every beast of the Earth,
and to every fowl of the air,
and to every thing
that creepeth upon the Earth,
wherein there is life,
I have given
every green herb for meat:"

and it was so.
31. And God saw every thing
that He had made,
and, behold, it was Very Good.
And the evening and the morning
were the sixth day.

life,
and fowl that may fly
above the Earth
in the open Firmament
of Heaven."

. GENESIS 2:7-24.

7. And The LORD God
formed Man of
the dust of the ground,
and breathed into his nostrils
The Breath of Life;
and man became
a Living Soul.
8. And the LORD God
planted a Garden
Eastward in Eden;
and there He put the Man
whom He had formed.
9. And out of the ground
made The LORD God
to grow every tree
that is pleasant to the sight,
and good for food;
The Tree of Life also
in the midst of the garden,
and The Tree of Knowledge
of Good and Evil.

10. And a river went out of Eden
to water the garden;
and from thence it was parted,
and became into four heads.
11. The name of the first is Pison:
that is it which compasseth
the whole land of Havilah,
where there is gold;
12. And the gold of that land is good:
there is bdellium and the onyx stone.
13. And the name of the second river
is Gihon:
the same is it that compasseth
the whole land of Ethiopia.
14. And the name of the third river
is Hiddekel:
that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria.
And the fourth river is Euphrates.

15. And The LORD God took the Man,
and put him into the Garden of Eden
to dress It and to keep It.
16. And The LORD God Commanded
the Man,
Saying,

"Of every Tree of the Garden
thou mayest freely eat:
17. "But of the Tree of The Knowledge
of Good and Evil,
thou shalt not eat of it:
for in the day that thou
eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."

18. And The LORD God Said,

"It is not good that the Man
should be alone;
I will make him
an help meet for him."

19. And out of the ground
The LORD God formed
every Beast of the Field,
and every Fowl of the Air;
and brought them unto Adam
to see what he would call them:
and whatsoever Adam called
every living creature,
that was the name thereof.
20. And Adam gave names to all Cattle,
and to the Fowl of the Air,
and to every Beast of the Field;
but for Adam there was not found
an help meet for him.
21. And The LORD God caused
a deep sleep to fall upon Adam,
and he slept:
and He took one of his ribs,
and closed up the flesh
instead thereof;
22. And the rib,
which The LORD God had
taken from Man,
made he a Woman,
and brought her unto the Man.
23. And Adam said,

"This is now bone of my bones,
and flesh of my flesh:
she shall be called "Woman,"
because she was taken out of Man."

24. Therefore shall a man leave
his father and his mother,
and shall cleave unto his wife:
and they shall be one flesh.

]GENESIS 3:1-19.[/b]

NOW the Serpent
was more subtil
than any Beast
of the Field which
The LORD God
had made.
And he said unto
the Woman,

"Yea, hath God Said,

'YE SHALL NOT EAT
OF EVERY TREE
OF THE GARDEN?' "

2. And the Woman said
unto the Serpent,

"We may eat
of the Fruit of the Trees
of the Garden:
3. But of the Fruit of the Tree
which is in the midst
of the Garden,
God hath Said,

'YE SHALL NOT EAT OF IT,
NEITHER SHALL YE TOUCH IT,
LEST YE DIE.' "

4. And the Serpent said
unto the Woman,

"Ye shall not surely die:
5. "For God doth know
that in the day
ye eat thereof,
then your eyes
shall be opened,
and ye shall be as gods,
knowing Good and Evil."

6. And when the Woman saw
that the Tree was good for food,
and that it was pleasant to the eyes,
and a Tree to be desired
to make one wise,
she took of the Fruit thereof,
and did eat,
and gave also
unto her husband with her;
and he did eat.
7. And the eyes of them both
were opened,
and they knew
that they were naked;
and they sewed fig leaves together,
and made themselves aprons.
8. And they heard
The Voice of The LORD God
Walking in the Garden
in the cool of the day:
and Adam and his wife
hid themselves
from The Presence
of The LORD God
amongst the Trees
of the Garden. that
9. And The LORD God
Called unto Adam,
and Said unto him,

"Where art thou?"

10. And he said,

"I heard Thy Voice in the Garden,
and I was afraid,
because I was naked;
and I hid myself."

11. And He Said,

"Who told thee
that thou wast naked?
Hast thou eaten of the tree,
whereof I Commanded thee
that thou shouldest not eat?"

12. And the Man said,

"The Woman whom Thou
gavest to be with me,
she gave me of the tree,
and I did eat."

13. And The LORD God
Said unto the Woman,

"What is this
that thou hast done?"

And the Woman said,

"The Serpent beguiled me,
and I did eat."

14. And The LORD God Said
unto the Serpent,

"Because thou
hast done this,
thou art Cursed
above all Cattle,
and above every
Beast of the Field;
upon thy belly shalt thou go,
and dust shalt thou eat
all the days of thy life:
15. "And I will put Enmity
between thee and the Woman,
and between thy seed
and her seed;
it shall bruise thy head,
and thou shalt bruise his heel."

16. Unto the Woman He Said,

"I will greatly multiply thy sorrow
and thy conception;
in sorrow thou shalt
bring forth children;
and thy desire shall be
to thy Husband,
and he shall rule over thee."

17. And unto Adam He Said,

"Because thou hast hearkened
unto the voice of thy wife,
and hast eaten of the Tree,
of which I Commanded thee,
Saying,

'THOU SHALT NOT
EAT OF IT:'

Cursed is the Ground for thy sake;
in sorrow shalt thou eat of It
all the days of thy life;
18. "Thorns also and thistles
shall it bring forth to thee;
and thou shalt eat
The Herb of the Field;
19. "In the sweat of thy face
shalt thou eat bread,
till thou return unto the Ground;
for out of it wast thou taken:
for dust thou art,
and unto dust shalt thou return."

GOD CREATED THE EARTHLY CREATURES FROM WATER AND FROM THE DUST OF THE GROUND, BUT WHEREAS THE BEASTS OF EDEN GOD CREATED FOR ADAM TO NAME WERE CREATED FROM THE GROUND, LIKE MAN'S BODY, ONLY MAN IS SAID TO HAVE GOD BREATHE DIRECTLY INTO HIS NOSTRILS.

The implication is that Man was created differently- with the life force that God recognizes as life.

. DEUTERONOMY 30:19-20.

19. I call Heaven and Earth
to record this day against you,
that I have set before you
Life and Death,
Blessing and Cursing:
therefore Choose Life,

That both thou
and thy seed may live:

20. That thou mayest
love The LORD thy God,

And that thou mayest
obey His Voice,

and that thou mayest
cleave unto Him:

for He is thy Life,
and the Length of thy days:

That thou mayest dwell
in the land
which The LORD Sware
unto thy fathers,
to Abraham, to Isaac,
and to Jacob,
to give them.

ONLY THE LIFE THAT GOD IS IS RECOGNIZED BY HIM AS LIFE

This is the Life that has SEVEN LEVELS OF WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING.

. JOB 28:28.

28. "And unto Man He Said,

'BEHOLD,
THE FEAR OF THE LORD,
THAT IS WISDOM;
AND TO DEPART FROM EVIL,
IS UNDERSTANDING.' "

. JOB 39:13-18.

13. "Gavest thou the goodly wings
unto the peacocks?
or wings and feathers
unto the ostrich?
14. "Which leaveth
her eggs in the earth,
and warmeth them in dust,
15. "And forgetteth
that the foot may crush them,
or that the wild beast
may break them.
16. "She is hardened
against her young ones,
as though they were not her's:
her labour is in vain without fear;
17. "Because God hath
deprived her of Wisdom,
neither hath He
imparted to her Understanding.
18." What time she
lifteth up herself on high,
she scorneth
the horse and his rider."

. PSALM 111:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Wisdom:
a Good Understanding
have all they
that do His Commandments:
His Praise endureth for ever.

. PROVERBS 1:7.

7. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Knowledge:
but Fools despise
Wisdom and Instruction.

. PROVERBS 9:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
and The Knowledge of
The Holy is Understanding.

.   ISAIAH 55:6-11.

6. Seek ye The LORD,
while He may be found,
call ye upon Him
while He is near.
7. Let the Wicked
forsake his Way,
and the Unrighteous Man
his Thoughts:
and let him return
unto The LORD,
and He will have Mercy
upon him;
and to our God,
for He will abundantly pardon.

8. "FOR MY THOUGHTS
(ARE) NOT YOUR THOUGHTS,
NEITHER ARE YOUR WAYS
MY WAYS," saith The LORD.
9. "FOR (AS) THE HEAVENS
ARE HIGHER
THAN THE EARTH,
SO ARE MY WAYS
HIGHER THAN YOUR WAYS,
AND MY THOUGHTS
THAN YOUR THOUGHTS.' "

. 2nd CHRONICLES 16:9.

9. "For The Eyes of The LORD
run to and fro throughout
the whole Earth,
to show Himself strong
on behalf of those
whose heart
is perfect toward Him.
Herein thou hast done foolishly:
therefore from henceforth
thou shalt have wars.”

. AMOS 3:3.

3. Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?"

. ZECHARIAH 4:10.

10. For who hath despised
The Day of Small Things?
For they shall rejoice,
and shall see the plummet
in the hand of Zerubbabel
with those seven;
they are The Eyes of The LORD,
Which run to and fro
through the whole Earth.

MaxInDHouse:

God did not design us to live outside our bodies so at death we are completely no more! Ecclesiastes 9:5-6, 10

JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES® ARE OYINBO SLAVES, INCAPABLE OF THINKING FOR THEMSELVES, THEREFORE TELLING ANY LIE AND BLASPHEMY THEIR MASTERS TELL THEM TO.

. ECCLESIASTES 9:4-10.

4. For to him that is joined
to all the living there is hope:
for a living dog
is better than a dead lion.
5. For the living know
that they shall die:
but the dead know not any thing,
neither have they
any more a reward;
for the memory of them
is forgotten.
6. Also their love,
and their hatred,
and their envy,
is now perished;
neither have they any more
a portion for ever in any thing
that is done under the Sun.
7. Go thy way,
eat thy bread with joy,
and drink thy wine
with a merry heart;
for God now accepteth thy works.
8. Let thy garments be always white;
and let thy head lack no ointment.
9. Live joyfully with the wife
whom thou lovest
all the days of the life
of thy vanity,
which he hath given thee
under the Sun,
all the days of thy vanity:
for that is thy portion in this life,
and in thy labour
which thou takest under the Sun.
10. Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do,
do it with thy might;
for there is no work,
nor device,
nor knowledge,
nor wisdom,
in the grave,
whither thou goest.

THE JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES® SEE NON-MEMBERS AS THEIR ENEMIES, WHO MUST BE CONFRONTED, CONTROLLED AND DEFEATED WITH WHATEVER LIES ARE NECESSARY: THEREFORE YOU WILL FIND THEM CITING SCRIPTURES PRETENDING THAT THEY PROVE THEIR POINTS, WHEN THEY DON'T.

When their lies are met with THE TRUTH, and exposed, they are TRAINED to CHANGE THE TOPIC, or ABANDON THE CONVERSATION. This is called FLEEING.

[See: KICKED OUT OF THE KINGDOM, by Charles Trombley.]

THE ANONYMOUS AUTHOR OF ECCLESIASTES IS NOT A RELIABLE AUTHORITY ON THE AFTERLIFE.

The Bible is merely a collection of Ancient Writings the Oyinbos thought at some time were "inspired by God."

This was decided by a madman lunatic scholar named ORIGEN ADAMANTIUS of ALEXANDRIA, who was so fanatical, that he castrated himself, so that he could claim to be a more Righteous Judge of Canonicity than other Christians, who do not go that far.

The Catholic Bible based on his evaluation had 78 Books. (The Ethiopian Bible has 88 Books.) ORIGEN was a follower of ARIUS, whose Teaching that Lord Yeshua is not Co-Eternal with GOD: The Father caused the Establishment of The Roman Catholic Church by EMPEROR CONSTANTINE in 325AD (though they claim to have existed all the way back to Saint CEPHAS.)

He allegedly altered JOHN 1:1 and 1st JOHN 5:7, to support Arius' Teaching. This is reflected in all of the CATHOLIC Bibles, except the DOUAY Version.

MaxInDHouse post=102423499 date=06/06/2021]
EPISTLE OF BARNABAS!
With this alone it's evident that you and i aren't studying the same book, i believe in the 66 books of the Bible but it's like you believe in more than 66 books so there's no need worrying oneself over our differences!
[/quote]

MaxInDHouse can only confess to knowing what his Oyinbo Massas permit him to know or confess to knowing- HE EXPECTS TO ONLY FIND OUT WHETHER OR NOT THEY LIED TO HIM ON JUDGMENT DAY!

I had attempted to publish over 100 references that prove the New Testament recognition of THE TWELVE BOOKS REMOVED FROM THE KING JAMES BIBLE to that thread, but it was deleted as "SPAM."

ECCLESIASTES CONTRADICTS THE SECOND BOOK OF SAMUEL WHERE HE WAS SUMMONED BY A WITCH FROM THE DEAD.

. MATTHEW 22:31-33.

31 "But as touching
The Resurrection of the Dead,
have ye not read
that which was Spoken unto you
by God, Saying,

32. 'I AM THE GOD OF ABRAHAM,
AND THE GOD OF ISAAC,
AND THE GOD OF JACOB?'

God is not The God of the Dead,
but of the Living."

33. And when the multitude
heard this,
they were astonished at his Doctrine.

THE LAW OF MOSES DECLARES THAT ANY PROPHET CONTRADICTING THR LAW OF MOSES IS INVALID- SAMUEL IS CONSISTENT WITH LORD YESHUA'S INTERPRETATION OF THE LAW MOSES.

That is that the Dead do know things, and do have hopes.

The author of ECCLESIASTES was either misinterpreted, or lying, to say that THE MEMORIES OF THE DEAD ARE FORGOTTEN.

Every Y'sraelite could trace their ancestry back to ADAM. So, how can anyone say that the Memory of the Dead is forgotten.

[quote author=MaxInDHouse
:

When Lazarus died Jesus journeyed there to wake his friend from death but something happened that most people don't meditate upon in that story: when Jesus got to the tomb where his friend (Lazarus) was laid and saw everyone crying he was so touched that he himself began shedding tears! John 11:35

WHY LORD YESHUA WAS WEEPING IS NOT STATED: BUT HE HAD TO CONFRONT THE FACT THAT HIS FRIENDS ALL FAILED THIS TEST OF FAITH.

He Commanded Y'sraelites weep for their oncoming Judgment.

Also, he said at the beginning:

. MATTHEW 5:4.

4. "Blessed (are) they that mourn:
for they shall be comforted."

SINCE HE WAS A HOLY MAN, AND HE WAS MOURNING, BY THE LAW OF GOD, HE HAD TO BE BLESSED WITH A COMFORT.

Namely, getting his friend back alive.

MaxInDHouse:

Now this is where we're going. If people do go to heaven after their death and Lazarus has gone to heaven (to go and start enjoying as most religionists thought) then why would Jesus cry? undecided

MaxInDHouse IS LYING: HE KNOWS THAT LAZARUS DID NOT GO TO HEAVEN, BUT TO THE BOSOM OF AVRAHAM.

MaxInDHouse:

Then if Lazarus has gone to a better place why would Jesus bring him back into the midst of people who want him dead the second time? John 12:10

LORD YESHUA TAUGHT THOSE WHO DIE UNPROFITABLY ARE CAST OUT INTO OUTER DARKNESS.

MaxInDHouse:

So there are only two things before man life or death {Deuteronomy 30:19}

THERE IS PROFITABILITY BEFORE GOD.

MaxInDHouse:

death is the consequences of sin while life is the price that faith pays! Romans 6:23

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

THERE ARE SEVEN LEVELS HIGHER THAN FAITH!
Re: Christians Who Don't Believe In Afterlife. What Happens After Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:11am On Aug 02, 2021
Why don't you go and see a psychiatrist torí Ọlọ́run? undecided
Just imagine the useless epistle, and you expect a right thinking person to start reading this gibberish?
I'm sorry for you!

oaroloye:
MISHIGAS!

BEFORE CREATION, EVERYTHING WAS GOD.

. JOHN 1:1-5,9.

IN The Beginning was The Word,
and The Word was with God,
and The Word was God.
2. The same was
in The Beginning with God.
3. All things were made by Him,
and without Him
was not anything made
that was made.
4. In Him was Life,
and The Life was
The Light of Men.
5. And The Light
shineth in Darkness,
and The Darkness
comprehended It not.
9. That was The True Light,
which lighteth every man
that cometh into the World.

OF COURSE A JEHOVAH'S WITLESS® WOULD BE COMPLETELY UNABLE TO SEE BEYOND OYINBO PROPAGANDA AND THEORIES.

. JOHN 20:22-23.

22. And when he had Said this,

he breathed on (them),
and Saith unto them,

"Receive ye The Holy Ghost:

23. "Whose soever Sins ye remit,
they are remitted unto them;
(and] whose soever (Sins) ye retain,
they are retained."

. WISDOM OF SOLOMON 15:11.

11. "Forasmuch as
he knew not his Maker,
and Him that inspired into him
an active Soul,
and breathed in
a Living Spirit.

WHEREAS ADAM WERE CREATED DIRECTLY BY GOD, ALL OTHERS ARE BORN OF A SYNTHESIS OF THEIR PARENT'S SPIRITS, SOULS, AND BODIES- AND GOD'S SPIRIT.

. GENESIS 1:20-31.

20. And God Said,

"Let the waters
bring forth abundantly
the moving creature
that hath life,
and fowl that may fly
above the Earth
in the open firmament of Heaven."

21. And God created great Whales,
and every living creature that moveth,
which the waters
brought forth abundantly,
after their kind,
and every winged fowl
after his kind:
and God Saw that it was Good.
22. And God Blessed them,
Saying,

and fill the waters in the seas,
and let fowl multiply in the Earth."

23. And the evening
and the morning
were the fifth day.

24. And God Said,

"Let the Earth bring forth
the living creature after his kind,
cattle, and creeping thing,
and Beast of the Earth
after his kind:"

and it was so.
25. And God made
the Beast of the Earth
after his kind,
and cattle after their kind,
and every thing that creepeth
upon the Earth after his kind:
and God saw that it was Good.

26. And God Said,

"Let Us make Man in Our Image,
after Our Likeness:
and let them have Dominion
and over the Cattle,
and over all the Earth,
and over every creeping thing
that creepeth upon the Earth."

27. So God created Man
in His Own Image,
in The Image of God created He him;
male and female created He them.
28. And God Blessed them,
and God Said unto them,

and replenish the Earth,
and subdue It:
and have Dominion
and over every Living Thing
that moveth upon the Earth."

29. And God Said,

"Behold, I have given you
every herb bearing seed,
which is upon
the Face of all the Earth,
and every tree,
in the which is the fruit
of a tree yielding seed;
to you it shall be for meat.
30. And to every beast of the Earth,
and to every fowl of the air,
and to every thing
that creepeth upon the Earth,
wherein there is life,
I have given
every green herb for meat:"

and it was so.
31. And God saw every thing
that He had made,
and, behold, it was Very Good.
And the evening and the morning
were the sixth day.

life,
and fowl that may fly
above the Earth
in the open Firmament
of Heaven."

. GENESIS 2:7-24.

7. And The LORD God
formed Man of
the dust of the ground,
and breathed into his nostrils
The Breath of Life;
and man became
a Living Soul.
8. And the LORD God
planted a Garden
Eastward in Eden;
and there He put the Man
whom He had formed.
9. And out of the ground
made The LORD God
to grow every tree
that is pleasant to the sight,
and good for food;
The Tree of Life also
in the midst of the garden,
and The Tree of Knowledge
of Good and Evil.

10. And a river went out of Eden
to water the garden;
and from thence it was parted,
and became into four heads.
11. The name of the first is Pison:
that is it which compasseth
the whole land of Havilah,
where there is gold;
12. And the gold of that land is good:
there is bdellium and the onyx stone.
13. And the name of the second river
is Gihon:
the same is it that compasseth
the whole land of Ethiopia.
14. And the name of the third river
is Hiddekel:
that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria.
And the fourth river is Euphrates.

15. And The LORD God took the Man,
and put him into the Garden of Eden
to dress It and to keep It.
16. And The LORD God Commanded
the Man,
Saying,

"Of every Tree of the Garden
thou mayest freely eat:
17. "But of the Tree of The Knowledge
of Good and Evil,
thou shalt not eat of it:
for in the day that thou
eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."

18. And The LORD God Said,

"It is not good that the Man
should be alone;
I will make him
an help meet for him."

19. And out of the ground
The LORD God formed
every Beast of the Field,
and every Fowl of the Air;
and brought them unto Adam
to see what he would call them:
and whatsoever Adam called
every living creature,
that was the name thereof.
20. And Adam gave names to all Cattle,
and to the Fowl of the Air,
and to every Beast of the Field;
but for Adam there was not found
an help meet for him.
21. And The LORD God caused
a deep sleep to fall upon Adam,
and he slept:
and He took one of his ribs,
and closed up the flesh
instead thereof;
22. And the rib,
which The LORD God had
taken from Man,
made he a Woman,
and brought her unto the Man.
23. And Adam said,

"This is now bone of my bones,
and flesh of my flesh:
she shall be called "Woman,"
because she was taken out of Man."

24. Therefore shall a man leave
his father and his mother,
and shall cleave unto his wife:
and they shall be one flesh.

]GENESIS 3:1-19.[/b]

NOW the Serpent
was more subtil
than any Beast
of the Field which
The LORD God
had made.
And he said unto
the Woman,

"Yea, hath God Said,

'YE SHALL NOT EAT
OF EVERY TREE
OF THE GARDEN?' "

2. And the Woman said
unto the Serpent,

"We may eat
of the Fruit of the Trees
of the Garden:
3. But of the Fruit of the Tree
which is in the midst
of the Garden,
God hath Said,

'YE SHALL NOT EAT OF IT,
NEITHER SHALL YE TOUCH IT,
LEST YE DIE.' "

4. And the Serpent said
unto the Woman,

"Ye shall not surely die:
5. "For God doth know
that in the day
ye eat thereof,
then your eyes
shall be opened,
and ye shall be as gods,
knowing Good and Evil."

6. And when the Woman saw
that the Tree was good for food,
and that it was pleasant to the eyes,
and a Tree to be desired
to make one wise,
she took of the Fruit thereof,
and did eat,
and gave also
unto her husband with her;
and he did eat.
7. And the eyes of them both
were opened,
and they knew
that they were naked;
and they sewed fig leaves together,
and made themselves aprons.
8. And they heard
The Voice of The LORD God
Walking in the Garden
in the cool of the day:
and Adam and his wife
hid themselves
from The Presence
of The LORD God
amongst the Trees
of the Garden. that
9. And The LORD God
Called unto Adam,
and Said unto him,

"Where art thou?"

10. And he said,

"I heard Thy Voice in the Garden,
and I was afraid,
because I was naked;
and I hid myself."

11. And He Said,

"Who told thee
that thou wast naked?
Hast thou eaten of the tree,
whereof I Commanded thee
that thou shouldest not eat?"

12. And the Man said,

"The Woman whom Thou
gavest to be with me,
she gave me of the tree,
and I did eat."

13. And The LORD God
Said unto the Woman,

"What is this
that thou hast done?"

And the Woman said,

"The Serpent beguiled me,
and I did eat."

14. And The LORD God Said
unto the Serpent,

"Because thou
hast done this,
thou art Cursed
above all Cattle,
and above every
Beast of the Field;
upon thy belly shalt thou go,
and dust shalt thou eat
all the days of thy life:
15. "And I will put Enmity
between thee and the Woman,
and between thy seed
and her seed;
it shall bruise thy head,
and thou shalt bruise his heel."

16. Unto the Woman He Said,

"I will greatly multiply thy sorrow
and thy conception;
in sorrow thou shalt
bring forth children;
and thy desire shall be
to thy Husband,
and he shall rule over thee."

17. And unto Adam He Said,

"Because thou hast hearkened
unto the voice of thy wife,
and hast eaten of the Tree,
of which I Commanded thee,
Saying,

'THOU SHALT NOT
EAT OF IT:'

Cursed is the Ground for thy sake;
in sorrow shalt thou eat of It
all the days of thy life;
18. "Thorns also and thistles
shall it bring forth to thee;
and thou shalt eat
The Herb of the Field;
19. "In the sweat of thy face
shalt thou eat bread,
till thou return unto the Ground;
for out of it wast thou taken:
for dust thou art,
and unto dust shalt thou return."

GOD CREATED THE EARTHLY CREATURES FROM WATER AND FROM THE DUST OF THE GROUND, BUT WHEREAS THE BEASTS OF EDEN GOD CREATED FOR ADAM TO NAME WERE CREATED FROM THE GROUND, LIKE MAN'S BODY, ONLY MAN IS SAID TO HAVE GOD BREATHE DIRECTLY INTO HIS NOSTRILS.

The implication is that Man was created differently- with the life force that God recognizes as life.

. DEUTERONOMY 30:19-20.

to record this day against you,
Life and Death,
Blessing and Cursing:
therefore Choose Life,

That both thou
and thy seed may live:

20. That thou mayest
love The LORD thy God,

And that thou mayest
obey His Voice,

and that thou mayest
cleave unto Him:

for He is thy Life,
and the Length of thy days:

That thou mayest dwell
in the land
which The LORD Sware
unto thy fathers,
to Abraham, to Isaac,
and to Jacob,
to give them.

ONLY THE LIFE THAT GOD IS IS RECOGNIZED BY HIM AS LIFE

This is the Life that has SEVEN LEVELS OF WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING.

. JOB 28:28.

28. "And unto Man He Said,

'BEHOLD,
THE FEAR OF THE LORD,
THAT IS WISDOM;
AND TO DEPART FROM EVIL,
IS UNDERSTANDING.' "

. JOB 39:13-18.

13. "Gavest thou the goodly wings
unto the peacocks?
or wings and feathers
unto the ostrich?
14. "Which leaveth
her eggs in the earth,
and warmeth them in dust,
15. "And forgetteth
that the foot may crush them,
or that the wild beast
may break them.
16. "She is hardened
against her young ones,
as though they were not her's:
her labour is in vain without fear;
17. "Because God hath
deprived her of Wisdom,
neither hath He
imparted to her Understanding.
18." What time she
lifteth up herself on high,
she scorneth
the horse and his rider."

. PSALM 111:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
a Good Understanding
have all they
that do His Commandments:
His Praise endureth for ever.

. PROVERBS 1:7.

7. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Knowledge:
but Fools despise
Wisdom and Instruction.

. PROVERBS 9:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
and The Knowledge of
The Holy is Understanding.

.   ISAIAH 55:6-11.

6. Seek ye The LORD,
while He may be found,
call ye upon Him
while He is near.
7. Let the Wicked
forsake his Way,
and the Unrighteous Man
his Thoughts:
and let him return
unto The LORD,
and He will have Mercy
upon him;
and to our God,
for He will abundantly pardon.

8. "FOR MY THOUGHTS
(ARE) NOT YOUR THOUGHTS,
NEITHER ARE YOUR WAYS
MY WAYS," saith The LORD.
9. "FOR (AS) THE HEAVENS
ARE HIGHER
THAN THE EARTH,
SO ARE MY WAYS
HIGHER THAN YOUR WAYS,
AND MY THOUGHTS
THAN YOUR THOUGHTS.' "

the whole Earth,
to show Himself strong
on behalf of those
whose heart
is perfect toward Him.
thou shalt have wars.”

. AMOS 3:3.

3. Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?"

. ZECHARIAH 4:10.

10. For who hath despised
The Day of Small Things?
For they shall rejoice,
and shall see the plummet
in the hand of Zerubbabel
with those seven;
they are The Eyes of The LORD,
Which run to and fro
through the whole Earth.

JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES® ARE OYINBO SLAVES, INCAPABLE OF THINKING FOR THEMSELVES, THEREFORE TELLING ANY LIE AND BLASPHEMY THEIR MASTERS TELL THEM TO.

. ECCLESIASTES 9:4-10.

4. For to him that is joined
to all the living there is hope:
for a living dog
is better than a dead lion.
5. For the living know
that they shall die:
but the dead know not any thing,
neither have they
any more a reward;
for the memory of them
is forgotten.
6. Also their love,
and their hatred,
and their envy,
is now perished;
neither have they any more
a portion for ever in any thing
that is done under the Sun.
7. Go thy way,
eat thy bread with joy,
and drink thy wine
with a merry heart;
for God now accepteth thy works.
8. Let thy garments be always white;
and let thy head lack no ointment.
9. Live joyfully with the wife
whom thou lovest
all the days of the life
of thy vanity,
which he hath given thee
under the Sun,
all the days of thy vanity:
for that is thy portion in this life,
and in thy labour
which thou takest under the Sun.
10. Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do,
do it with thy might;
for there is no work,
nor device,
nor knowledge,
nor wisdom,
in the grave,
whither thou goest.

THE JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES® SEE NON-MEMBERS AS THEIR ENEMIES, WHO MUST BE CONFRONTED, CONTROLLED AND DEFEATED WITH WHATEVER LIES ARE NECESSARY: THEREFORE YOU WILL FIND THEM CITING SCRIPTURES PRETENDING THAT THEY PROVE THEIR POINTS, WHEN THEY DON'T.

When their lies are met with THE TRUTH, and exposed, they are TRAINED to CHANGE THE TOPIC, or ABANDON THE CONVERSATION. This is called FLEEING.

[See: KICKED OUT OF THE KINGDOM, by Charles Trombley.]

THE ANONYMOUS AUTHOR OF ECCLESIASTES IS NOT A RELIABLE AUTHORITY ON THE AFTERLIFE.

The Bible is merely a collection of Ancient Writings the Oyinbos thought at some time were "inspired by God."

This was decided by a madman lunatic scholar named ORIGEN ADAMANTIUS of ALEXANDRIA, who was so fanatical, that he castrated himself, so that he could claim to be a more Righteous Judge of Canonicity than other Christians, who do not go that far.

The Catholic Bible based on his evaluation had 78 Books. (The Ethiopian Bible has 88 Books.) ORIGEN was a follower of ARIUS, whose Teaching that Lord Yeshua is not Co-Eternal with GOD: The Father caused the Establishment of The Roman Catholic Church by EMPEROR CONSTANTINE in 325AD (though they claim to have existed all the way back to Saint CEPHAS.)

He allegedly altered JOHN 1:1 and 1st JOHN 5:7, to support Arius' Teaching. This is reflected in all of the CATHOLIC Bibles, except the DOUAY Version.

MaxInDHouse can only confess to knowing what his Oyinbo Massas permit him to know or confess to knowing- HE EXPECTS TO ONLY FIND OUT WHETHER OR NOT THEY LIED TO HIM ON JUDGMENT DAY!

I had attempted to publish over 100 references that prove the New Testament recognition of THE TWELVE BOOKS REMOVED FROM THE KING JAMES BIBLE to that thread, but it was deleted as "SPAM."

ECCLESIASTES CONTRADICTS THE SECOND BOOK OF SAMUEL WHERE HE WAS SUMMONED BY A WITCH FROM THE DEAD.

. MATTHEW 22:31-33.

31 "But as touching
The Resurrection of the Dead,
have ye not read
that which was Spoken unto you
by God, Saying,

32. 'I AM THE GOD OF ABRAHAM,
AND THE GOD OF ISAAC,
AND THE GOD OF JACOB?'

God is not The God of the Dead,
but of the Living."

33. And when the multitude
heard this,
they were astonished at his Doctrine.

THE LAW OF MOSES DECLARES THAT ANY PROPHET CONTRADICTING THR LAW OF MOSES IS INVALID- SAMUEL IS CONSISTENT WITH LORD YESHUA'S INTERPRETATION OF THE LAW MOSES.

That is that the Dead do know things, and do have hopes.

The author of ECCLESIASTES was either misinterpreted, or lying, to say that THE MEMORIES OF THE DEAD ARE FORGOTTEN.

Every Y'sraelite could trace their ancestry back to ADAM. So, how can anyone say that the Memory of the Dead is forgotten.

WHY LORD YESHUA WAS WEEPING IS NOT STATED: BUT HE HAD TO CONFRONT THE FACT THAT HIS FRIENDS ALL FAILED THIS TEST OF FAITH.

He Commanded Y'sraelites weep for their oncoming Judgment.

Also, he said at the beginning:

. MATTHEW 5:4.

4. "Blessed (are) they that mourn:
for they shall be comforted."

SINCE HE WAS A HOLY MAN, AND HE WAS MOURNING, BY THE LAW OF GOD, HE HAD TO BE BLESSED WITH A COMFORT.

Namely, getting his friend back alive.

MaxInDHouse IS LYING: HE KNOWS THAT LAZARUS DID NOT GO TO HEAVEN, BUT TO THE BOSOM OF AVRAHAM.

LORD YESHUA TAUGHT THOSE WHO DIE UNPROFITABLY ARE CAST OUT INTO OUTER DARKNESS.

THERE IS PROFITABILITY BEFORE GOD.

THERE ARE SEVEN LEVELS HIGHER THAN FAITH!
Re: Christians Who Don't Believe In Afterlife. What Happens After Death? by Emusan(m): 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2021
OneMarvee:

I guess you couldn't read through the contradictions in that post before you consider it THOUGHTFUL.

Lemme point it out to you.

Notice the @color:
1. Some will be resurrected to eternal life
2. Some will be RESURRECTED to ETERNAL CONDEMNATION OR PUNISHMENT i.e DYING for all eternal without ever LIVING again.

To understand this, you need to know the meaning of RESURRECTION!

resurrection simply means BRING BACK TO LIFE.

So how can one claim that "some people will be RESURRECTED (bring back to life) to eternal condemnation or punishment but still continue DYING for all eternal without ever LIVING again?

This defiles logic!

The truth is, the person knows that BOTH THE RIGHTEOUS AND UNRIGHTEOUS will be resurrected as scripture said but they must find a way to twist that verse.
Re: Christians Who Don't Believe In Afterlife. What Happens After Death? by oaroloye(m): 8:46am On Aug 04, 2021
MISHIGAS!

MaxInDHouse:
Why don't you go and see a psychiatrist torí Ọlọ́run? undecided

. LEVITICUS 19:32-37.

32. Thou shalt rise up
before the hoary head,
and honour the face
of the old man,
and fear thy God:
I (am) The LORD.
33. "And if a stranger
sojourn with thee in your land,
ye shall not vex him.
34. " (But) the stranger
that dwelleth with you
shall be unto you
as one born among you,
and thou shalt love him
as thyself;
for ye were strangers
in the land of Egypt:
I (am) The LORD your God.
35. "Ye shall do
no unrighteousness in Judgment,
in meteyard, in weight,
or in measure.
36. "Just balances,
just weights,
a just ephah,
and a just hin,
shall ye have:
I (am) The LORD your God,
Which brought you
out of the land of Egypt.
37.Therefore shall ye
observe all My Statutes,
and all My Judgments,
and do them:
I am The LORD."

THE FIELD OF PSYCHIATRY WILL COMPLETELY APPROVE OF THE JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES® as a legitimate, sane, intelligent, and moral Religion: Full-Gospel, Pentecostal Holiness, such as I preach, can never be approved of by Psychiatry.

oaroloye:

. DEUTERONOMY 30:10-20.

10. If thou shalt hearken
unto The Voice of
The LORD thy God,
to keep His Commandments
and His Statutes
Which are written
in this Book of The Law,
and if thou turn unto
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul.
11. For This Commandment
which I Command thee
This Day,
it is not hidden from thee,
neither is it far off.
12. It is not in Heaven,
that thou shouldest say,

"WHO SHALL GO UP
FOR US TO HEAVEN,
AND BRING IT UNTO US,
THAT WE MAY HEAR IT,
AND DO IT?"

13. Neither is it
beyond the Sea,
that thou shouldest say,

"WHO SHALL GO OVER
THE SEA FOR US,
AND BRING IT UNTO US,
THAT WE MAY HEAR IT,
AND DO IT?"

14. But the Word is
very nigh unto thee,
in thy mouth,
and in thy Heart,
that thou mayest do it.
15. See, I have set
before thee this day
Life and Good,
and Death and Evil;
16. In that I Command thee
this Day to love
The LORD thy God,
to walk in His Ways,
and to keep
His Commandments
and His Statutes
and His Judgments,
that thou mayest
live and multiply:
and The LORD thy God
shall Bless thee
in the Land
whither thou goest
to possess It.
17. But if thine Heart
turn away,
so that thou wilt not hear,
but shalt be drawn away,
and worship other gods,
and serve them;
18. I denounce unto you
This Day,
that ye shall surely perish,
and that ye shall not
prolong your Days
upon the Land,
whither thou passest
over Jordan
to go to possess it.
to Record this Day
against you,
Life and Death,
Blessing and Cursing:
therefore Choose Life,

that both thou
and thy Seed may live:

20. That thou mayest love
The LORD thy God,

and that thou mayest obey
His Voice,

and that thou mayest
cleave unto Him:

for He is thy Life,
and the Length of thy Days:

that thou mayest
dwell in the Land
Which The LORD Sware
unto thy Fathers,
to Abraham,
to Isaac,
and to Jacob,
to give them.

the whole Earth,
to show Himself strong
on behalf of those
whose heart
is perfect toward Him.
thou shalt have wars.”

.   AMOS 3:3.

3. "Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?"

. JOHN 8:28-53.

28. Then Said Jesus
unto them,

"When ye have lifted up
The Son of Man,
then shall ye know
that I am he,
and that I do
nothing of myself;
but as my Father
hath Taught me,
I Speak these things.
29. "And He that sent me
is with me:
The Father hath not
left me alone;
for I do always those things
that please Him."

30. As he Spake
these Words,
many believed on him.

31. Then Said Jesus
to those Jews
which believed on him,

"If ye continue
in my Word,
then are ye
my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall
know The Truth,
and The Truth
shall make you Free."

33. They answered him,

"We be Abraham's Seed,
and were never in bondage
to any man:
how sayest thou,  

'YE SHALL BE
MADE FREE?' "

34. Jesus Answered them,

"Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

WHOSOEVER COMMITTETH SIN
IS THE SERVANT OF SIN.
35. 'AND THE SERVANT
ABIDETH NOT
IN THE HOUSE FOR EVER:
BUT THE SON
ABIDETH EVER.'

36. "If the Son therefore
shall make you free,
ye shall be free indeed.
37. "I know that ye are
Abraham's Seed;
but ye seek to kill me,
because my Word hath
no place in you.
38. "I Speak That Which
I have seen with my Father:
and ye do that which
ye have seen with your Father."

39. They answered
and said unto him,

"Abraham is our father."

Jesus Saith unto them,

"If ye were Abraham's Children,
ye would do
the Works of Abraham.
40. "But now
ye seek to kill me,
a man that hath told you
The Truth,
Which I have heard of God:
this did not Abraham.
41. "Ye do the deeds
of your father."

Then said they to him,

"We be not
born of fornication;
we have one Father,
even God."

42. Jesus Said unto them,

"If God were your Father,
ye would love me
for I proceeded forth
and came from God;
neither came I of myself,
but He sent me.
43. "Why do ye not
understand my Speech?
Even because ye cannot
hear my Word.
44. "Ye are of your
Father The Devil,
and the lusts
of your Father ye will do.
He was a Murderer
From The Beginning,
and abode not in The Truth,
because there is
no Truth in him.
When he speaketh a lie,
he speaketh of his own:
for he is a liar,
and the Father of It.
45. "And because
I Tell you The Truth,
ye believe me not.
46. "Which of you
convinceth me of Sin?
And if I say The Truth,
why do ye not believe me?
47. "He that is of God
heareth God's Words:
ye therefore hear them not,
because ye are not of God."

48. Then answered the Jews,
and said unto him,

"Say we not well
that thou art a Samaritan,
and hast a Devil?"

49. Jesus Answered,

"I have not a Devil;
but I honour my Father,
and ye do dishonour me.
50. "And I seek not
mine own Glory:
there is one that seeketh
and judgeth.

51. "Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

'IF A MAN
KEEP MY SAYING,
HE SHALL NEVER
SEE DEATH.' "

52. Then said the Jews
unto him,

"Now we know
that thou hast a Devil.
Abraham is dead,
and the Prophets;
and thou sayest,

'IF A MAN
KEEP MY SAYING,
HE SHALL NEVER
TASTE OF DEATH.'

53. "Art thou greater
than our father Abraham,
which is dead?
and the Prophets are dead:
whom makest thou thyself?"

HEAVENLY DIVINE LIFE IS ON SEVEN HIGHER LEVELS OF REALITY THAN EARTHLY ANIMAL LIFE, THIS LIFE HAS THE POWER TO HEAL ANYTHING- EVEN DEATH.

THE PSYCHIATRISTS ALL AGREE WITH THE ANCIENT Y'SRAELITES, THAT LORD YESHUA, AND ALL WHO BELIEVE HIM, ARE DEVIL-POSSESSED, THAT IS, CRAZY.

If you had been there, you would have supported them.

maximus99:

Your Church taught you and my Church taught me, you'll continue to quote while i'll also continue to quote, so if you're not stupid you should know that only God can declare the one who is right!

WE ARE NOT EQUALS! I WAS TAUGHT BY MY CHOSEN CHURCH, UNTIL I CHOSE LIFE, THEN I WAS TAUGHT BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD HIMSELF.

I therefore know much better than anyone else on NAIRALAND, because no one else here is so guided, or else they would be fighting to save Souls and Lives alongside me!

oaroloye:

. JOHN 14:1-28.

"LET not your heart
be troubled:
ye believe in God,
believe also in me.
2. "In my Father's House
there are Mansions:
if it were not so,
I would have told you.
3. "And if I go
and prepare a place for you,
I will come again,
and receive you unto myself;
that where I am,
there ye may be also.
4. "And whither I go ye know,
and The Way ye know."

5. Thomas saith unto him,

"Lord, we know not
whither thou goest;
and how can we
know The Way?"

6. Jesus Saith unto him,

"I am The Way,
The Truth,
and The Life:
no man cometh
unto The Father,
but by me.
7. "If ye had known me,
ye should have known
my Father also:
and from henceforth
ye know Him,
and have seen Him."

8. Philip saith unto him,

"Lord, shew us the Father,
and it sufficeth us."

9. Jesus Saith unto him,

"Have I been
so long time with you,
and yet hast thou not
known me, Philip?
He that hath seen me
hath seen The Father;
and how sayest thou then,

'SHEW US THE FATHER?'

10. "Believest thou not
that I am in The Father,
and The Father in me?
The Words that I Speak
unto you I Speak not
of myself:
but The Father
that dwelleth in me,
He doeth the Works.
11. "Believe me that I am
in The Father,
and The Father in me:
or else believe me
for the very Works' sake.
12. "Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

'HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME,
THE WORKS THAT I DO
SHALL HE DO ALSO;
AND GREATER WORKS
THAN THESE SHALL HE DO;
BECAUSE I GO
UNTO MY FATHER.'

13. "And whatsoever ye shall
ask in my Name,
that will I do,
that The Father may be
Glorified in The Son.
14. "If ye shall ask
any thing in my Name,
I will do it.
15. "If ye love me,
keep my Commandments.
16. "And I will pray The Father,
and He shall give you
another Comforter,
that He may abide with you
for ever;
17. "Even The Spirit of Truth;
Whom the World cannot receive,
because It seeth Him not,
neither knoweth Him:
but ye know Him;
for He dwelleth with you,
and shall be in you.
18. "I will not leave you comfortless:
I will come to you.
19. "Yet a little while,
and the World
seeth me no more;
but ye see me:
because I live,
ye shall live also.
20. "At that Day
ye shall know
that I am in my Father,
and ye in me,
and I in you.
21. "He that hath
my Commandments,
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me
shall be loved of my Father,
and I will love him,
and will manifest myself to him."

22. Judas saith unto him,
not Iscariot,

"Lord, how is it
that thou wilt
manifest thyself
unto us,
and not unto the World?"

23. Jesus Answered
and Said unto him,

"If a man love me,
he will keep my Words:
and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him,
and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not
keepeth not my Sayings:
and the Word which ye hear
is not mine,
but The Father's
Which sent me.
25. "These things
have I Spoken unto you,
being yet present with you.
26. "But The Comforter,
Which is The Holy Ghost,
Whom The Father will send
in my Name,
He shall Teah you
all things,
and bring all things
to your Remembrance,
whatsoever I have Said
unto you.
27. "Peace I leave with you,
my Peace I give unto you:
not as the World giveth,
give I unto you.
Let not your heart
be troubled,
neither let it be afraid.
28. "Ye have heard
how I Said unto you,

'I GO AWAY,
AND COME AGAIN
UNTO YOU.'

If ye loved me,
ye would rejoice,
because I Said,

'I GO UNTO THE FATHER:'

for my Father
is greater than I."

ACCORDING TO THE ATHANASIUS CREED GOD THE FATHER AND LORD YESHUA ARE EQUALS: ACCORDING TO HIS OWN TEACHING, THEY ARE NOT.

Therefore Trinitarianism cannot be correct. ARIUS merely used his COMMONSENSE- but the 318 BISHOPS of the COUNCIL OF NICAEA proved, that even in those days, Commonsense was not common.

That is how we got THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH... and THE RUSSELLITES.

AS SOON AS YOUR CHURCH APPROVED YOU TO DISHONOUR YOUR ELDER SENIOR, YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT YOUR CHURCH IS EVIL.

. REVELATION 3:14-22.

14. "And unto the Angel of the Church of the Laodiceans write;

"These things saith
The Amen,
The Faithful and True Witness,
The Beginning of
The Creation of God;
15. "I know thy Works,
that thou art
neither cold nor hot:
I would thou wert cold or hot.
16. "So then because
thou art lukewarm,
and neither cold nor hot,
I will spue thee
out of my mouth.
17. "Because thou sayest,

'I AM RICH,
AND INCREASED
WITH GOODS,
AND HAVE NEED OF NOTHING;'

and knowest not
that thou art wretched,
and miserable,
and poor,
and blind,
and naked:
18. "I counsel thee
to buy of me
Gold tried in The Fire,
that thou mayest be Rich;
and White Raiment,
that thou mayest be Clothed,
and (that) the shame
of thy unclothedness
do not appear;
and anoint thine eyes
with Eyesalve,
that thou mayest see.
19. "As many as I love,
I rebuke and chasten:
be zealous therefore,
and Repent.
20. "Behold,
I stand at the Door
and Knock:
if any man hear my Voice
and open the Door,
I will come in to him,
and will sup with him,
and he with me.
21. "To him that overcometh
will I grant to sit with me
in my Throne,
even as I also overcame,
and am sat down
with my Father
in His Throne."

22. He that hath an ear,
let him hear
what The Spirit Saith
unto The Churches.

. MARK 3:21-35.

21. And when his friends heard (of it),
they went out to lay hold on him:
for they said,

"HE IS BESIDE HIMSELF."

22. And the scribes which came down
from Jerusalem said,

"HE HATH BEELZEBUB,
AND BY THE PRINCE OF THE DEVILS
CASTETH HE OUT DEVILS."

23. And he called them (unto him),
and Said unto them in Parables,

"How can Satan cast out Satan?
24. "And if a kingdom
be divided against itself,
that kingdom cannot stand.
25. "And if a house
be divided against itself,
that house cannot stand.
26. "And if Satan rise up
against himself,
and be divided,
he cannot stand,
but hath an end.
27. "No man can enter
into a strong man's house,
and spoil his goods,
except he will first
bind the strong man;
and then he will spoil his house.
28. "Verily I Say unto you,

'ALL SINS SHALL BE FORGIVEN UNTO THE SONS OF MEN, AND BLASPHEMIES WHEREWITH SOEVER THEY SHALL BLASPHEME:
29. 'BUT HE THAT SHALL BLASPHEME AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST HATH NEVER FORGIVENESS, BUT IS IN DANGER OF ETERNAL DAMNATION:

30. Because they said,

"HE HATH AN UNCLEAN SPIRIT."

31. There came then
his Brethren and his Mother,
and, standing without,
sent unto him,
calling him.

32. And the multitude sat about him,
and they said unto him,
Behold, thy Mother and thy Brethren
without seek for thee."

33. And he Answered them,
Saying,

"Who is my Mother,
or my Brethren?"

34. And he looked round about
on them which sat about him,
and Said,

"Behold my Mother
and my Brethren!
35. "For whosoever shall do
The Will of God,
the same is
my Brother, and my Sister,
and Mother."

. JOHN 7:1-9.

AFTER these things
Jesus walked in Galilee:
for he would not
walk in Jewry,
because the Jews
sought to kill him.
2. Now the Jews'
Feast of Tabernacles
was at hand.
3. His Brethren therefore
said unto him,

"Depart hence,
and go into Judaea,
that thy Disciples also
may see the Works
that thou doest.
4. "For there is no man
that doeth any thing in secret,
and he himself
seeketh to be known openly.
If thou do these things,
shew thyself to the World."

5. For neither did
his brethren believe in him.

6. Then Jesus Said
unto them,

"My time is not yet come:
but your time is alway ready.
7. "The World
cannot hate you;
but me it hateth,
because I testify of It,
that the Works
thereof are Evil.
8. "Go ye up unto this Feast:
I go not up yet
unto this Feast;
for my time is not yet
full come."

9. When he had said
these words unto them,
he abode still in Galilee.

THE GOVERNMENT-RECOGNIZED RELIGIOUS AUTHORITIES, LORD YESHUA'S MATES, HIS MOTHER, AND HIS BRETHREN, ALL TESTIFIED THAT LORD YESHUA WAS INSANE.

The Psychiatrists would have to declare him to be a "PSYCHOPATH."

MaxInDHouse:

Just imagine the useless epistle, and you expect a right thinking person to start reading this gibberish?
I'm sorry for you!

. MATTHEW 15:1-14.

THEN came to Jesus
scribes and Pharisees,
which were of Jerusalem,
saying,

2. "Why do thy Disciples
transgress the Tradition
of the Elders?
For they wash not
their hands when
they eat bread."

3. But he Answered
and Said unto them,

"Why do ye also transgress
The Commandment of God
by your Tradition?
4. "For God Commanded,
Saying,

'HONOUR THY FATHER
AND MOTHER:
AND, HE THAT CURSETH
FATHER OR MOTHER
LET HIM DIE THE DEATH.'

5. "But ye say,

'WHOSOEVER SHALL SAY
TO HIS FATHER OR MOTHER,

"IT IS A GIFT,
BY WHATSOEVER
THOU MIGHTEST BE
PROFITED BY ME;"

6. 'AND HONOUR NOT
HIS FATHER OR HIS MOTHER,
HE SHALL BE FREE.'

Thus have ye made
The Commandment of God
of none effect
by your Tradition.
7. "Ye Hypocrites,
well did Esaias
Prophesy of you,
saying,

8. 'THIS PEOPLE
DRAWETH NIGH UNTO ME
WITH THEIR MOUTH,
AND HONOURETH ME
WITH THEIR LIPS;
BUT THEIR HEART
IS FAR FROM ME.
9. 'BUT IN VAIN
THEY DO WORSHIP ME,
TEACHING FOR DOCTRINES
THE COMMANDMENTS
OF MEN.' "

10. And he called the multitude,
and Said unto them,

"Hear, and understand:
11. "Not that which goeth
into the mouth defileth a man;
but that which cometh
out of the mouth,
this defileth a man."

12. Then came his Disciples,
and Said unto him,

"Knowest thou that
the Pharisees were offended,
after they heard this Saying?"

13. But he Answered and Said,

"Every plant,
which my Heavenly Father
hath not Planted,
shall be rooted up.
14. "Let them alone:
they be blind leaders
of the blind.
And if the blind lead the blind,
both shall fall into the ditch."

oaroloye:

. JOHN 3:1-9.

THERE was a man of the Pharisees,
named Nicodemus,
a Ruler of the Jews:
2. The same came to Jesus
by night,
and said unto him,

"Rabbi, we know
that thou art a Teacher
come from God:
for no man can do
these Miracles
that thou doest,
except God be with him."

3. Jesus Answered
and Said unto him,

"Verily, verily,
I Say unto thee,

'EXCEPT A MAN
BE BORN AGAIN,
HE CANNOT SEE
THE KINGDOM OF GOD.'

4. Nicodemus saith unto him,

"How can a man be born
when he is old?
Can he enter the second time
into his mother's womb,
and be born?"

5. Jesus Answered,

"Verily, verily,
I Say unto thee,

'EXCEPT A MAN BE BORN
OF WATER AND OF THE SPIRIT,
HE CAN NOT ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF GOD.'

6. "That which is Born
of the Flesh
is flesh;
and that which is Born
of The Spirit
is spirit.
7. "Marvel not
that I Said unto thee,

'YE MUST BE
BORN AGAIN.'

8. "The wind bloweth
where it listeth,
and thou hearest
the sound thereof,
but canst not tell
whence it cometh,
and whither it goeth:
so is every one
that is Born of The Spirit."

9. Nicodemus answered
and said unto him,

"How can these things be?"

"BORN AGAIN" IN NORTHERN ARAMAIC MEANS: "TO CHANGE ONE'S THOUGHTS AND HABITS." NICODEMUS SPOKE SOUTHERN ARAMAIC. [Footnote to JOHN 3:3,5 in the Lamsa Peshitta Bible.]

My Teachings are "gibberish" and "useless" ONLY to BLASPHEMERS.

(1) (Reply)

The Chorister. / My Family Sees Me As Insane / Who Else Is Tempted By This Offer? : Please Indicate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 305
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.