Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,202 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

My Family Sees Me As Insane - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Family Sees Me As Insane (944 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto: Lady Sees Her Menstruation In Enugu 6 Years After / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Family Sees Me As Insane by Bnaira77(m): 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
I made this thread because Jesus has enlightened me and now it serves to my family / people around me as insane or psycho being.

I can remember ever since I took the bold step to follow Jesus Chirst in 2019 till date my life has never remained the same because the "Eternal life" he said he will give is Mighty and I can't control it beyond my own power self except I walk in his ways. Ever since 2019 till date I dont know what it means to see light in the sky ( maybe I'm a confused human being or I dont believe what I'm seeing ) but I usually relate it to Jesus word which says blessed are your eyes for they see because prophet and righteous people desire to.

I think I'm connected to the most High I see my self as General Overseer even if I humble myself to the point. My eyes will still see. Spirit talks to me even when I feel not interested when I just want to do me they say "You are in his presence " I've been really disciplined in the spirit, eat in the spirit, walk in the spirit, talk in the spirit, look in the spirit. But now my family / whoever tells me insane"

Aswell as I have been seeing flashes of light in the sky comes swiftly even last night, and also in the cloud I would see if I look very well i will see a form of Angel's (light) in the cloud flying and waving from one point to another.

Most times as well in the cloud but not everytime ok I would see a very tall light in the cloud waving and this happens most time if I'm criticized or spoken badly of.

This spiritual life as well changed my drive and goal in life. Because his peace has made me depend on his will. Do i need help or just do me

Most people even my family call me mental but it weigh me down.

What I'm seeing are they real or just cut them off.

Who has similar experiences should share
Thank you.
Re: My Family Sees Me As Insane by Bigredmachine: 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
Re: My Family Sees Me As Insane by akinreals: 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ok
Re: My Family Sees Me As Insane by Kobojunkie: 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
Bnaira77:
Aswell as I have been seeing flashes of light in the sky comes swiftly even last night, and also in the cloud I would see if I look very well i will see a form of Angel's (light) in the cloud flying and waving from one point to another.
Most times as well in the cloud but not everytime ok I would see a very tall light in the cloud waving and this happens most time if I'm criticized or spoken badly of.
This spiritual life as well changed my drive and goal in life. Because his peace has made me depend on his will. Do i need help or just do me
Most people even my family call me mental but it weigh me down.I get fed up at times. Should I do me and leave the spiritual life. This one is not joke this is my life. .
My suggestion to you is that you book an appointment immediately to go see a psychiatrist and get yourself checked immediately. If this has been happening since 2019, then you should get yourself checked at this time. undecided

The flashes of light,images of angels, etc., don't really have much to do with any of what Jesus said. Also, God is not against us getting medical or mental help at all. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Family Sees Me As Insane by Bnaira77(m): 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ok your opinion is under review
Kobojunkie:
My suggestion to you is that you book an appointment immediately to go see a psychiatrist and get yourself checked immediately. If this has been happening since 2019, then you should get yourself checked at this time. undecided

The flashes of light,images of angels, etc., don't really have much to do with any of what Jesus said. Also, God is not against us getting medical or mental help at all. undecided
Re: My Family Sees Me As Insane by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
The heavens opened for John to see Jesus standing on the right hand of God before he was stoned to death. Those of this world would have seen him as insane or gone mental then or now had it happened in this day and age.

Paul in his way to Damascus, saw a flash of light from heaven that made him go blind, and when he asked who it was, Jesus answered that He was the One, but I'm sure that those of the world would have seen him as going insane of mad then or now had it happened presently.

John was called a mad man by those of the world.

Jesus was called a mad man by those of the world.

And when I speak of those of the world, I am not just talking of those outside the "House of God" but also those inside who are not of God but the children of devil, so that's nothing new.

If such people have not yet called you mad for the sake of Christ and the kingdom of God, check yourself very well because something must be wrong somewhere which you must needs correct at some point, because Jesus said if they did it to Him, then they would also do it to you.

I have also been called all sort of names and assumed to be mad for yielding totally and not partially to God's Will, by those of the world, including some family members who are not just Christians but ordained ministers, but it wasn't surprising to me because Jesus had long foretold us about such things.

I know that Satan can also gives his own visions and and dreams to mimic those of God, so I can't say exactly what's behind yours, but what I would say is if you're truly abiding by the teachings of Christ and doing whatever He had commanded us to do, you're surely on the right track. So don't bother about what men say or think of you, including those of family, because it's all about what God thinks of you.

At some point in every believers life, he would have to choose who his master is, no believer can escape it. So by following and doing what Jesus says instead of that of your family members, including your parents, it means that you've chosen Christ, and Christ says He would hence be with you even till the end of this world.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: My Family Sees Me As Insane by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
You need some form of help. Which? I cannot tell.

1 Like

Re: My Family Sees Me As Insane by Bnaira77(m): 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
You cannot tell but you typed are you a pastor
PastorM:
You need some form of help. Which? I cannot tell.
Re: My Family Sees Me As Insane by Bnaira77(m): 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2021
Juicy, so nice of you bro.. kind words, good explanatory related to the word. I'm in track thanks so much brother.
jesusjnr2020:
The heavens opened for John to see Jesus standing on the right hand of God before he was stoned to death. Those of this world would have seen him as insane or gone mental then or now had it happened in this day and age.

Paul in his way to Damascus, saw a flash of light from heaven that made him go blind, and when he asked who it was, Jesus answered that He was the One, but I'm sure that those of the world would have seen him as going insane of mad then or now had it happened presently.

John was called a mad man by those of the world.

Jesus was called a mad man by those of the world.

And when I speak of those of the world, I am not just talking of those outside the "House of God" but also those inside who are not of God but the children of devil, so that's nothing new.

If such people have not yet called you mad for the sake of Christ and the kingdom of God, check yourself very well because something must be wrong somewhere which you must needs correct at some point, because Jesus said if they did it to Him, then they would also do it to you.

I have also been called all sort of names and assumed to be mad for yielding totally and not partially to God's Will, by those of the world, including some family members who are not just Christians but ordained ministers, but it wasn't surprising to me because Jesus had long foretold us about such things.

I know that Satan can also gives his own visions and and dreams to mimic those of God, so I can't say exactly what's behind yours, but what I would say is if you're truly abiding by the teachings of Christ and doing whatever He had commanded us to do, you're surely on the right track. So don't bother about what men say or think of you, including those of family, because it's all about what God thinks of you.

At some point in every believers life, he would have to choose who his master is, no believer can escape it. So by following and doing what Jesus says instead of that of your family members, including your parents, it means that you've chosen Christ, and Christ says He would hence be with you even till the end of this world.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: My Family Sees Me As Insane by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
Bnaira77:
Juicy, so nice of you bro.. kind words, good explanatory related to the word. I'm in track thanks so much brother.
Thank God.

I must assure you though that if indeed you're on track, it's not going to be easy, but Christ would surely see you through just as He did me.

God bless.

3 Likes

Re: My Family Sees Me As Insane by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
The only thing that can make your case similar to that of Jesus is when you're able to present a visible spiritual family of people who don't see you as insane.
For instance when Mary (Jesus' mother) and Jesus' brothers thought he was insane {Mark 3:21} many in the neighbourhood also thought the same thing {John 10:20} but what about his close confidants? They're seeing something different entirely {Matthew 6:13-16} these are the people Jesus view as his spiritual family {Matthew 12:46-50} Jesus also promised anyone who follow his footstep that the same thing will happen to them but they will have families in 100 folds {Mark 10:28-30} these are not just imaginary people or faceless social media commentators but real people with whom you can relate anywhere you go on this planet.

I was a Muslim before i converted to JW, YES i lost all as they turned their backs on me (some who comes to me don't let others know and they're coming for what they need which they knew i have) but throughout the world i have millions of brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, children, houses and so on because i'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses!

So even though those who knew me before thought i'm now mad they're not up to 1% of millions across the globe who now cherish me as one of their big and happy family of peace loving worshipers! Isaiah 2:2-4

May you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: My Family Sees Me As Insane by Ayo081(m): 10:17am On Dec 04, 2021
If all you stated is of God, you will know. Be careful, the devil is also a manipulator. Can also pretend as the angel of light.

The aim is not to be a GO but to present Christ unto people (you don't have to be a GO but a disciple and disciples are people who serve. I don't if GOs do).

If it is of God, don't let pride overtake you.

4 Likes

Re: My Family Sees Me As Insane by Bnaira77(m): 11:58am On Dec 04, 2021
Hmmm smiley thank you bro. This is awesome. A GO in my way is seeing everything lol cheesy cheesy
Ayo081:
If all you stated is of God, you will know. Be careful, the devil is also a manipulator. Can also pretend as the angel of light.

The aim is not to be a GO but to present Christ unto people (you don't have to be a GO but a disciple and disciples are people who serve. I don't if GOs do).

If it is of God, don't let pride overtake you.
Re: My Family Sees Me As Insane by Pfizzzy(m): 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
My guy you're not insane, you are just high in the most High grin. When I first experienced the Presence of God in me... I was in awe, I saw things, lots of experiences, I mistook it for madness myself because I couldn't understand what was going on, I was aggressive though i evangelized, the words were flowing and soothing to anyone who gives me their time. If you try to prove the wondrous work of God to those who are not in line with your faith, they would rubbish you.
My family thought I was insane too, these days am just calm, i listen before I talk and observe. True relationship with GOD is Sweet and Gold.

3 Likes

Re: My Family Sees Me As Insane by Bnaira77(m): 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2021
Yes ooo. Thanks brother in Christ lots of love. smiley
Pfizzzy:
My guy you're not insane, you are just high in the most High grin. When I first experienced the Presence of God in me... I was in awe, I saw things, lots of experiences, I mistook it for madness myself because I couldn't understand what was going on, I was aggressive though i evangelized, the words were flowing and soothing to anyone who gives me their time. If you try to prove the wondrous work of God to those who are not in line with your faith, they would rubbish you.
My family thought I was insane too, these days am just calm, i listen before I talk and observe. True relationship with GOD is Sweet and Gold.
Re: My Family Sees Me As Insane by enchy: 9:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
Re: My Family Sees Me As Insane by Pfizzzy(m): 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
Bnaira77:
Yes ooo. Thanks brother in Christ lots of love. smiley

I celebrate you, man! I related so well with what you said and it's not a mental case... Listen to people but don't ever feel something is wrong with you. Take advice... Of course, you are human with flesh, you don't know it all even if you possess some extraordinary characters. How can they say they believe in God but when you tell them you see visions and can control things they doubt you and say you are not Jesus. As a child of God, you can as well do what our Lord Jesus does as far you are ordered by God, no harm can come our way as far we believe and hold on to God with our faith. We have so many prophets here in Nigeria but we can't tell if they are fake or real, some do miracles, deliverances in the name of God. Above all, God is supreme, most prophets were labeled fake because they were doing things beyond the human mind... don't try to explain to anybody your encounters they won't understand don't blame them. I made that bold step recently and my life has been in order... This life nor really hard, am not a pastor or planning to be one but I can still speak HIS words, evangelize and do HIS works.
A nairalander was questioning me if what I encountered was truly GOD's presence and I stopped answering him, why? Because he claims he knows the Bible with his subsequent replies to others and feels everyone is wrong if you post contrary to his view... And he still tries to question God's grace and HIS works, I was getting irritated. Until a person passes through this phase then will they understand Life. You can be a worshipper of God and still do your day-to-day activities but with the realization you've had, you sure going to know what's best for you.

1 Like

Re: My Family Sees Me As Insane by Pfizzzy(m): 9:46pm On Dec 04, 2021
enchy:
U go think say na play better go deliverance ooo...

Calm down bro... Why you feel say na psycho something? Just tell me nor bi fight
Re: My Family Sees Me As Insane by Bnaira77(m): 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
Thank you bro. You've said it all.
Pfizzzy:

I celebrate you, man! I related so well with what you said and it's not a mental case... Listen to people but don't ever feel something is wrong with you. Take advice... Of course, you are human with flesh, you don't know it all even if you possess some extraordinary characters. How can they say they believe in God but when you tell them you see visions and can control things they doubt you and say you are not Jesus. As a child of God, you can as well do what our Lord Jesus does as far you are ordered by God, no harm can come our way as far we believe and hold on to God with our faith. We have so many prophets here in Nigeria but we can't tell if they are fake or real, some do miracles, deliverances in the name of God. Above all, God is supreme, most prophets were labeled fake because they were doing things beyond the human mind... don't try to explain to anybody your encounters they won't understand don't blame them. I made that bold step recently and my life has been in order... This life nor really hard, am not a pastor or planning to be one but I can still speak HIS words, evangelize and do HIS works.
A nairalander was questioning me if what I encountered was truly GOD's presence and I stopped answering him, why? Because he claims he knows the Bible with his subsequent replies to others and feels everyone is wrong if you post contrary to his view... And he still tries to question God's grace and HIS works, I was getting irritated. Until a person passes through this phase then will they understand Life. You can be a worshipper of God and still do your day-to-day activities but with the realization you've had, you sure going to know what's best for you.
Re: My Family Sees Me As Insane by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
believe the bible...being a christian u dnt come out and start seeking justification from the people of the world,about ur spiritual experiences...they will rubbish u,..believe only the words of christ!

1 Like

Re: My Family Sees Me As Insane by Kobojunkie: 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
Blessedofchrist:
believe the bible...being a christian u dnt come out and start seeking justification from the people of the world,about ur spiritual experiences...they will rubbish u,..believe only the words of christ!
Jesus Christ never said you should put your trust in the bible. undecided
Re: My Family Sees Me As Insane by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
DON'T QUOTE ME EVER AGAIN PLS...U IRRITATE ME,ALWAYS WANNA ARGUE...PLS NO QUOTE ME AGAIN
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ never said you should put your trust in the bible. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Family Sees Me As Insane by Kobojunkie: 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
Blessedofchrist:
DON'T QUOTE ME EVER AGAIN PLS...U IRRITATE ME,ALWAYS WANNA ARGUE...PLS NO QUOTE ME AGAIN
Again...Jesus Christ never said you should put your trust in the bible. undecided
Re: My Family Sees Me As Insane by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
you suck ... Smh
Kobojunkie:
Again...Jesus Christ never said you should put your trust in the bible. undecided
Re: My Family Sees Me As Insane by Kobojunkie: 10:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
Blessedofchrist:
you suck ... Smh

(1) (Reply)

The Antichrist Will Appear During A World Cup Tournament - Preacher Claims (vide / Who Are Workers Of Iniquity / Just Had A Vision Where I Hung Myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.