Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:52 AM

Seven Powerful Word Of Inspiration: It Is Not By Who First Start My Dear Fiend - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Seven Powerful Word Of Inspiration: It Is Not By Who First Start My Dear Fiend (152 Views)

Is This The Most Powerful Word In The English Language? / How The Phrase ‘my Dear’ Can Put You In Trouble / Calm Down, It’s Not By Who First Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seven Powerful Word Of Inspiration: It Is Not By Who First Start My Dear Fiend by IdotG(m): 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
Seven Powerful Word Of Inspiration: It Is Not By Who First Start My Dear Fiend.
1. If TECHNO could ping before NOKIA..... Who told you all your mates who started work before you will make it before you?

2. If CIVIL DEFENSE could carry gun before ROAD SAFETY.... Who told you it by how far? It's by how well.

3. If GARRI could sell more than INDOMIE after all the expensive adverts.... Who told you that you must dress indecently before you attract men?

4. If TOMATOES could be more expensive than APPLE..... Who said you are less important than your friends who schooled or worked at abroad because you schooled or worked in NIGERIA?

5. If they could tie a COW with just a rope despite it's big size, but must use a strong chain to hold a DOG.... Who is that person that say you are worst a nothing?

6. If COLONEL HARLAND SANDER would be the founder of KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN (KCF), when his chicken was rejected 109 times. If he would celebrated as the world second successful person, after is life was full of failure from childhood to the age of 65. Who told you that you can't succeed in life because you are facing challenges?

6. If CRISTIANO RONALDO would be the first person to reach 100 goals in UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE when UEFA was 31 years older than him... Who told you that you can't be the best because others have gone ahead of you?

7. If SARAH would be the mother of many nations after she was still barren at the age of 90, when her own maid had a 15 years old son, who told you your time as past?

NOTE: MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS DONT WORRY TOO MUCH ABOUT YOUR CURRENT SITUATION, JUST HAVE FAITH IN GOD AND KEEP PRAYING, TRUSTING AND REMAIN FAITHFUL IN HIM.

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO SHARE, LIKE, COMMENT AND CLICK ON THE FOLLOW BUTTON FOR MORE.
GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Powerful Word Of Inspiration: It Is Not By Who First Start My Dear Fiend by Opak001(m): 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
Faith,
Keep moving it can only get better

(1) (Reply)

NULASS Encourages Local Chapters To Unite, Promotes Lagos Heritage / How To Get Rid Of Wrinkles - 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Wrinkles And Fine Lines / Fast Academic Translation Service In Nigeria And Across Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.