Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

Bbnaija Season 6: Fani Kayode Confirms Jackie B Is Ex Senator’s Daughter - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija Season 6: Fani Kayode Confirms Jackie B Is Ex Senator’s Daughter (334 Views)

Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija) / BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" / BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Season 6: Fani Kayode Confirms Jackie B Is Ex Senator’s Daughter by sampreneur: 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
One of the housemates of the Big Brother Naija show tagged “Shine Ye Eye”- Jackie B- was recently confirmed to be the daughter of a former Senator of the Federation. This was confirmed on Wednesday the 28th of July in a Twitter post by the former Aviation minister, Feni Kayode. He disclosed that the ex-Senator Grace Bent was a dear sister and friend and that he fully endorsed Jackie B, imploring people to vote for her...Read more: https://www.entertainmentplug.com/tv-show/bbnaija-season-6-fani-kayode-confirms-jackie-b-is-ex-senators-daughter
Re: Bbnaija Season 6: Fani Kayode Confirms Jackie B Is Ex Senator’s Daughter by Hezzyluv: 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
FFK wants us to always remember he's active grin

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Support For My Movie Project / DOWNLOAD Witnesses (2021) || Hollywood Movie / Young Boy Dies While Trying To Flip On Stage,talent Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.