Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Nnolim Nnaji: International Flights To Resume At Enugu Airport Today - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nnolim Nnaji: International Flights To Resume At Enugu Airport Today (12702 Views)

International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines / International Flights To Resume On September 5 / Travellers To Arrive Three Hours Before International Flights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnolim Nnaji: International Flights To Resume At Enugu Airport Today by temitope27(m): 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
From where to where
Re: Nnolim Nnaji: International Flights To Resume At Enugu Airport Today by Morris101686(m): 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
Zukwanike nwanne mmadu grin grin
GOFRONT:
Good one...

I need to take a flight from NNIA to Enugu......but I need to wear Native and Cap.

My budget is 300k for the native.....which of the boutiques can I have quality??

1 Like

Re: Nnolim Nnaji: International Flights To Resume At Enugu Airport Today by Morris101686(m): 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
Them dey give award for being the first to comment.
Ugo4hotish:
2nd to comment... Congratulations to me.

It was a though battle with the guy up
Re: Nnolim Nnaji: International Flights To Resume At Enugu Airport Today by BadmanJoso(m): 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2021
GOFRONT:
Good one...

I need to take a flight from NNIA to Enugu......but I need to wear Native and Cap.

My budget is 300k for the native.....which of the boutiques can I have quality??

Abba Kyari will deliver.

1 Like

Re: Nnolim Nnaji: International Flights To Resume At Enugu Airport Today by babington91(m): 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
GOFRONT:
Good one...

Contact DCP Abba Kyari

1 Like

Re: Nnolim Nnaji: International Flights To Resume At Enugu Airport Today by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
GOFRONT:
Good one...

Abba kyari okirika complex grin

1 Like

Re: Nnolim Nnaji: International Flights To Resume At Enugu Airport Today by Sprumbaba: 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
GOFRONT:
Good one...

Aba kyari boutique
Re: Nnolim Nnaji: International Flights To Resume At Enugu Airport Today by jrjfjfj: 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
PAPAFEELERS:

supercophushpuppy designs grin
Fashion Police grin

1 Like

Re: Nnolim Nnaji: International Flights To Resume At Enugu Airport Today by 00FFT00(m): 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
GOFRONT:
Good one...

Abba Kyari referral Boutiques grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnolim Nnaji: International Flights To Resume At Enugu Airport Today by 00FFT00(m): 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
Skyfornia:
Has anyone travelled internationally from Enugu airport? Abi na audio international airport like Asaba airport.

I have landed at that Airport from Europe, Brazil and the US. What a pleasant experience against the madness that is Lagos. Even the transit in Addis Ababa is a welcome experience in the cumulative 8 times that I have used that Airport.

It's about time.

1 Like

Re: Nnolim Nnaji: International Flights To Resume At Enugu Airport Today by obimag(m): 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
I doubt his statement and not even sure if international flight will resume in Enugu Intl Airport till end of 2023.

1 Like

Re: Nnolim Nnaji: International Flights To Resume At Enugu Airport Today by wallarwallar(m): 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
International flight to which country Abeg
Re: Nnolim Nnaji: International Flights To Resume At Enugu Airport Today by Freebandz365: 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
Good afternoon nairalanders

I sell Airtel data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless ��
Re: Nnolim Nnaji: International Flights To Resume At Enugu Airport Today by Timmybr: 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
This is commendable! Kudos to the Governor!

Get Aviation Training with
1year Dubai Student Visa
Re: Nnolim Nnaji: International Flights To Resume At Enugu Airport Today by thatmsiguy: 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/international-flights-to-resume-at-enugu-airport-today-rep/

8 Best Airpods Alternative To Buy In This SAPA Period From N11k To N55k
Here are some wireless budget-friendly models worth considering,These wireless earbuds sound good for music listening and making calls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXd4GFH2pbw
Re: Nnolim Nnaji: International Flights To Resume At Enugu Airport Today by tiger28: 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hmmmmmm ......Season don OPEN be dat o. I can guarantee that RECORD number of drug arrests will be set but year's end......Just make the NDLEA guys to be northerners.
Re: Nnolim Nnaji: International Flights To Resume At Enugu Airport Today by IGBOSON1: 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
WhatCanIsay:
The headline says it will resume today; the content said it is under probability... Which one we go come take ni?

It’s more of frustrating and playing mind-games with Igbos!

A airport all Igbos were feeling good and optimistic about....Buhari and Hadi-Sirika have finally succeeded in rubbishing and reducing its status, while impotent and useless Igbo political elite (esp’ the ones in APC) look on helplessly! Meanwhile, the airports at Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt and Kano have recommenced international operations months ago!

I remember one of the things they said they would do during the refurbishment (that seemed to last forever) was the installation of night landing facilities. Can anyone confirm if they kept their promise....that planes have been landing and taking off from AIIA after dusk?

The incomplete international terminal is left to gather cobwebs while those in the aforementioned 4 other international airports are done and dusted!

1 Like

Re: Nnolim Nnaji: International Flights To Resume At Enugu Airport Today by Olajede56: 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
see below
Re: Nnolim Nnaji: International Flights To Resume At Enugu Airport Today by mytime24(f): 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
GOFRONT:
Good one...

ask Abba Kyari cheesy
Re: Nnolim Nnaji: International Flights To Resume At Enugu Airport Today by Gambit23: 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/international-flights-to-resume-at-enugu-airport-today-rep/

After shutting it down for 2 while years

IGBOs will be free one day...What remains is when?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnolim Nnaji: International Flights To Resume At Enugu Airport Today by stasius: 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
Skyfornia:
Has anyone travelled internationally from Enugu airport? Abi na audio international airport like Asaba airport.

Yes. My brother has travelled to UK with Ethiopian Airways from Enugu.
Re: Nnolim Nnaji: International Flights To Resume At Enugu Airport Today by Mide3367: 4:40am On Jul 30, 2021
ForGAdmob5:
Okay

Join Google Admob today

This is not Ponzi or Investment

Just ads network

Check sig for contact details and informations
this one na theif o.. He created new account to dupe people
Re: Nnolim Nnaji: International Flights To Resume At Enugu Airport Today by zuto4u(m): 4:44am On Jul 30, 2021
Please contact Abba Kyari asap for your native and cap
GOFRONT:
Good one...

Re: Nnolim Nnaji: International Flights To Resume At Enugu Airport Today by ShedrachU(m): 5:56am On Jul 30, 2021
I am from Enugu and I can boldly say that Nnolim Nnaji is the most useless house of representatives member the state has produced..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Usa Invitation Letter/others / We Have Lost $5bn To COVID-19 – Nigerian Jet Operators / I Have A 2years Us Visa But Yet To Use It And It Will Expire By Feb_pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.