Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,906 members, 7,956,413 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention (80514 Views)

Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaves Kaduna For Abuja After His Release (Video) / Bodies Of Ibrahim Attahiru, Others Arrive Abuja For Burial (Video) / Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention by Bukden16(m): 3:40am On Jul 30, 2021
ignis:
He is still fat...

Do you know how much money, the Kaduna state government claims to spend daily for the past six years?

3 million naira per week; multiple that by 6 years.

He needs to be fat.
Re: Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention by Obynolee(f): 3:57am On Jul 30, 2021
ignis:
He is still fat...

Fat at his age?,not a good thing, the man has suffered for what he believed,how many of his children were massacred?, they have seen that he might die in detention and decided to release him.
People are wicked, I remembered the day El-rufai visited him in 2014,the same El-rufia superintend his near killing.
Re: Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention by Slurity(m): 4:40am On Jul 30, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
if buhari goes unpunished for his crime against humanity then I'll know that God is a myth
what is his crimes o? Statements like this only show that you lack the knowledge about who God is and also how myopic you I.q is.
Re: Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention by Roon9(m): 5:47am On Jul 30, 2021
Blackfire:
All you southerners should keep ya opinion to yaselves ..

Now to the convict, he and his kaffris should mind himself, if you insult or cause trouble for our darling president again , walahi you will be dealt with in the language you will understand..

You can ask KANU and that Tigger face igbohoe

We rise

Ode! Abba Kyari's son angry
Re: Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention by PAWG(m): 6:37am On Jul 30, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
if buhari goes unpunished for his crime against humanity then I'll know that God is a myth

Who will send reports back to you from the afterlife/heaven/earth or is it punishment on earth you mean?

This is a joke right?
Re: Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention by opribo(m): 6:41am On Jul 30, 2021
When someone is in detention, you mean that he is confined to a room with limited space for 6 years.
Re: Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention by kvngmaxy(m): 6:58am On Jul 30, 2021
My niggy sorry o
Re: Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention by WoeBetide666: 8:14am On Jul 30, 2021
Karmatyra:

Or la ka hausa. Gbelen ichugh nya.

Ingyôr yam, m nenger a 'shiite' la man m tôô mer ka 'shitile' grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention by KILLTHECOWS(f): 8:48am On Jul 30, 2021
God will punish our currupt leaders and their evil supporter..I will denounce God if even one of them go free.
When is he going to spend his own 30years in America prison?
One by one karma will visit them.
Re: Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention by Kandeed: 11:33am On Jul 30, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

Chillax an eternal life of suffering await him.....if he's to suffer anything here on Earth no matter how terrible can not match his life forever and ever after death. I wish we can hear from the likes of Abba kyari and Isa funtua from the life beyond how they're enjoying hell
Re: Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention by cardoctor(m): 11:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
You for come arrest me for Obi Cubana mama burial na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Organs Or Arms Of Government By Joel3 / Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post / Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.