Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,045 members, 7,828,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

How I Graduated From University in UK 2007 And Started Preaching In 2021 in USA - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Graduated From University in UK 2007 And Started Preaching In 2021 in USA (117 Views)

What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park / Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place / Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Graduated From University in UK 2007 And Started Preaching In 2021 in USA by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
When I and you face any settlement oppression in any country, as a child of God he would send someone to deliver I and you. Their where Israelite in the period of Exodus in Egypt and they had the greatest oppression and God told King Pharaoh let my people go. Did God not call Moses to lead them through the red sea with a miracle by Just placing is rod across when they where been chased as the fled and the red sea open to let them go through but closed in the eyes of the wicked enemy soldiers. God is the same today and tomorrow. God never fails.
I need you to be faithful in giving to continue our business with God, from any country , all currency , card are accepted here in paypal on www.toluilori.com Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Is God An Alien? No. / A Short and Insightful Devotional: Blessed Are The Peacemakers. / How God Sees Your Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.