Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

How God Sees Your Mistakes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Sees Your Mistakes (116 Views)

God Sees Your Heart Desires, He Knows Your Needs !!! / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto: Lady Sees Her Menstruation In Enugu 6 Years After / The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How God Sees Your Mistakes by SonofIssachar: 12:14am On Aug 07, 2021
I boarded a bus heading to Tafawa Balewa Square. A woman with three kids hopped in after me. Of course, she was paying for just one seat.

I volunteered to carry one of the girls immediately. The woman was grateful. “We will be coming down soon,” she said apologetically. You would know they are poor. The little girl stepped on me. She didn’t even take note. Just relaxed on me. Playing with my hand. Now I was the one who felt so loved. I actually wanted to keep her close to me.

Suddenly they had to set down. As she was leaving the little girl gave me this loving look like, ‘Hey Aunty, hope it was worth it’. She never took note of my stained shoes and I didn’t even bother. I watched the woman carry her army with her and all of a sudden I felt alone. I felt like the little girl shouldn’t have gone.

I was still pondering over the scene when the Lord spoke to my heart. He said, “Did you notice you valued the embrace of the little child above the stain on your shoes?”

I said, “Yes, Lord”.

He said again, “Did you also notice you didn’t want her to leave?”.

I said, “Yes”.

He continued, “That is how I see My children. I place them above their errors and mistakes. Their mistakes don’t change how I see them, what I will do for them and how I relate with them. I long for their fellowship. The same way you didn’t want her to leave because you loved the closeness, it is the same way I want to hold you close all day and keep whispering in your ears My unconditional love for you.

“One look from My children sends sparks into My heart that I can’t restrain from lavishing their faces with kisses. But religion has lied to them telling them I’m angry at their mistakes. I am not an angry God. I am LOVE. I love the company of My children more than their efforts to please Me”.

These words struck my heart. I looked at my shoes and wiped them. “That is how I wipe your mess without calling your attention to it,” He said.

That scenario made my day.

Beloved, God is not angry with you. He is thrilled with your company!

– Author Unknown

Meditation: The Lord delights in those who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love. – Psalm 147:11 (NIV)

You will succeed because Jesus loves You!!!

Also read:

Friendship
What to do with Mistakes
Mistakes Are Opportunities to Learn Something New

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Aremz Diamond Rich Clothing And Interiors Design / Ancient Wisdom On Testimony / What They Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.