Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Simon Ekpa: US Oders The Arrest Of Criminal Aba Kyari. Pics Pics evidence - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Simon Ekpa: US Oders The Arrest Of Criminal Aba Kyari. Pics Pics evidence (589 Views)

Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It / Video Of The Arrest Of 34 Nude Dancers At A Club In Abuja Emerges, APC UK Reacts / The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa: US Oders The Arrest Of Criminal Aba Kyari. Pics Pics evidence by EndNigeriaNoow: 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
Breaking!! US court order the arrest of the criminal Abba
Kyari
Please, join our exposition this evening as I make it rain
on that criminal who hide in police uniform just like other
Boko Haram killing in the East and tagging it IPOB
https://enterbiafra.com/breaking-us-court-order-the-arrest-of-the-criminal-abba-kyari/

Facebook @ Simon Ekpa EnterBiafra

Re: Simon Ekpa: US Oders The Arrest Of Criminal Aba Kyari. Pics Pics evidence by RMoneyInTheBank: 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
Patiently waiting for lie Muhammad to respond
Re: Simon Ekpa: US Oders The Arrest Of Criminal Aba Kyari. Pics Pics evidence by ntrukpum(m): 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
I am enjoying this events. So many big shots in Nigeria are about to be linked to this case.

(1) (Reply)

Video From The Clash Of Yoruba And Hausa Okada Riders In Ogun State / I Don't Know The Appropriate Agency To Report To ... Please We Need Help / We Need To Gist. Why Are U Not Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.