Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,593 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari (49342 Views)

Sowore: There Is Something Suspicious About Obi's UK 'immigration Story' / The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case / Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by Guestlander: 1:47am On Jul 30, 2021
They probably have a course on bribe taking at the Nigerian police academy.
The police is most conspicuous part of government, if you want to know the health of the Nigerian government just look at the police.
Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by Adakintroy: 3:18am On Jul 30, 2021
Na nigeria. immortal words of falze " everybody be criminal. Emphasy on everybodyl".

You/me/ them/ all of us.
Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by Roon9(m): 5:10am On Jul 30, 2021
dlondonbadboy:
Lol

It’s such a shame that BMC and buhari would attempt to protect this criminal pretending to be a cop. Very useless country, criminals from A to Z. Thieves in high places.

To think that the idiot was quick to lie that he was supplying asoebi as per tailor. Maggot!

All the enemies of Nigeria and Nigerians would be disgraced and exposed continually Amen!

Kyari, go to America tonight!!

Weigh me in bro. I didn't get the asoebi gist. Was that Abba kyari's defense?
Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by Doyou2019: 6:05am On Jul 30, 2021
Moferere:
I never believed in him for once.
I've never had trust in any police officer
Wereys in uniform, wey dey disguise.

There's no good Nigerian Police officer out there. I repeat : There's no good Nigerian Police officer out there.

Drops Mic.

1 Like

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by luckyikhide(m): 11:02am On Jul 30, 2021
[i][/i]As a general rule, most people who have a compulsive need to be overly showy and self-congratulatory about a virtue or a deed—religious morality, policing, etc.— often have something to hide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack / El-Rufai On Easter Break: Kaduna Schools Will Not Close Before Easter / Boko Haram Logistics Base Destroyed (see Photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.