Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

My Daily Job Work In USA - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Daily Job Work In USA (165 Views)

MY Daily Faith Declaration... Life Is No Longer A MYSTERY / My Daily Thanks Giving To God / How Do You Choose Between Your Job/work And Working For God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Daily Job Work In USA by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
When all you need to do is to ask God, it's all about God and asking. God said ask and you would receive, God can give you before he told you to ask him. Has God not given anybody who ask in faith before. When you ask will God not hear you asked him. Has God deny anybody who ask him who is righteous before. Are their not people giving testimony everyday what they get from asking God. Has God run short of giving what you asked for before. I ask God for a house of my own and he went to prepare a way for me in the presence of my enemy.
I need you to be faithful in giving to continue our business with God, from any country , all currency , card are accepted here in paypal on www.toluilori.com Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/08/2021 / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 8 August 2021 -KNOWING GOD / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.