Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

My Daily Thanks Giving To God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Daily Thanks Giving To God (708 Views)

My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? / Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Daily Thanks Giving To God by servantofGod22: 9:50am On Nov 24, 2018
Father I thank you, for your mercy, your protection and for all you have done, doing and will do in my life and my family's life.

Thank you for answering prayers.

Thank you for deliverance and Healing.

Thank you for restoration and perfection, may your name alone be glorify.

1 Like

Re: My Daily Thanks Giving To God by chiommy123(f): 11:32am On Nov 24, 2018
AMEN
Re: My Daily Thanks Giving To God by Austynodv: 10:33am On Dec 10, 2018
Good morning everyone. I am grateful to God for giving me opportunity to take part in evangelism activities yesterday after church service. It was an awesome experience being part of the movement around town sharing flyers and inviting people to church. To God be all glory, honour and adoration forever in Jesus'Name.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

To The People Who Are Laughing At God.. / The Challenges Of The 21st Century Youth / Two Prominent Nigerians Will Die In Nigeria That Will Shock Nigerians - My Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.