Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

ICPC Recruitment Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICPC Recruitment Online Test (239961 Views)

ICPC Recruitment Test Result / ICPC Recruitment Test / ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021/ How To Write (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by onyioyeezah(f): 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2021
Em222:
Are you having any network issues with writing you icpc test chat me up or call on 08164084891 let me tell you the browser to use that's network hitch free tnx all
be kind enough to write it here

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by DukeJenrus: 9:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
Dear ,
Your online test has been rescheduled to hold on the 26th August 2021. You are required to login to the portal between 9am-4pm with your EMAIL only.

Link: https://www.dcslrecruit.com/online/test

Email:

Please login with your EMAIL above. This email can only login once.

Please read the instructions below carefully before you attempt to write the test to avoid DISQUALIFICATION:

- Do not attempt to write the test before or after the time alloted for the test.

- You are required to submit your test once.

- Do not REFRESH the page as you will be automatically logged out.

- Your email cannot be shared or transferred.

- Make sure you have a strong internet connection.

- You only have 12 minutes to answer 25 questions.

- Your answers will be automatically SUBMITTED if you don't submit before your 12 minutes elapsed.

Kindly report any unethical conduct or request for financial inducement with respect to your application to complaints@dcsl.com.ng

Regards!

DCSL Corporate Services Limited
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by DukeJenrus: 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
I just received this email to night by 21:31 can you imagine
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by futuremoma34: 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
DukeJenrus:
I just received this email to night by 21:31 can you imagine
You can still write the test. Good luck
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by kingso2255: 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
Congratulations
Your exam is tomorrow?

quote author=DukeJenrus post=105213774]I just received this email to night by 21:31 can you imagine[/quote]
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by emmieachichi: 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
Oya o, we wey never still get email and link for tomorrow's test but got sms since Monday. Are we to go north of the wall and be a night's watch (refreshing email till midnight) or be like John snow and go to exile beyond the wall as a wildlings.

2 Likes

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by physah009: 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
emmieachichi:
Oya o, we wey never still get email and link for tomorrow's test but got sms since Monday. Are we to go north of the wall and be a night's watch (refreshing email till midnight) or be like John snow and go to exile beyond the wall as a wildlings.
����

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by physah009: 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
emmieachichi:
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by DukeJenrus: 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
I have taken the online assessment test now, but the message I got was an error message when submitting it , error occurred while processing your request

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by emmieachichi: 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
physah009:

Hahahahaha

Still no email o as 10;20 pm... As a Chelsea fan, it's now i understand how arsenal fans are feeling will frustration concerning dcsl emails and icpc corrupt practices... My choke is choking me. Please i want to sell my NIN and voters card it has do me.�����

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by opylog(m): 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
Em222:
Are you having any network issues with writing you icpc test chat me up or call on 08164084891 let me tell you the browser to use that's network hitch free tnx all

Really? Are you this hungry and heartless. You can't pass an helpful info for free. Let it get rotten with you then.

3 Likes

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by opylog(m): 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2021
DukeJenrus:
I have taken the online assessment test now, but the message I got was an error message when submitting it , error occurred while processing your request

How do you mean now? Its pass 4pm already, its pass 10pm and you were still able access the site?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by physah009: 11:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
emmieachichi:

Still no email o as 10;20 pm... As a Chelsea fan, it's now i understand how arsenal fans are feeling will frustration concerning dcsl emails and icpc corrupt practices... My choke is choking me. Please i want to sell my NIN and voters card it has do me.�����

You are funny.
We are still waiting o.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Celsony: 12:03am On Aug 27, 2021
physah009:

You are funny.
We are still waiting o.

Me too o, the email no wan show.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Tbilly(m): 12:17am On Aug 27, 2021
Two things...either they reshedule for the remaining ones or they continue with what they have
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by DukeJenrus: 4:48am On Aug 27, 2021
It doesn't matter just login with your email and the link sent to you via email automatically the questions will appear no need of token anymore
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Saintabel0: 6:10am On Aug 27, 2021
Did anyone get the message for a reschedule test today?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by caseygibbs(f): 6:27am On Aug 27, 2021
I still haven't gotten the mail o.
I might go ahead and do the test if i don't get any b4 4pm, since tokens are not needed.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by opylog(m): 6:58am On Aug 27, 2021
caseygibbs:
I might go ahead and do the test if i don't get any b4 4pm, since tokens are not needed.

Same here o cry
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Saintabel0: 7:07am On Aug 27, 2021
caseygibbs:
How?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Juwon26: 7:12am On Aug 27, 2021
Who has gotten mail as at dis morning. I havent see mine oooooo
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by olamia003: 7:13am On Aug 27, 2021
Juwon26:
Who has gotten mail as at dis morning. I havent see mine oooooo

I haven’t gotten any mail
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by komputa29: 7:24am On Aug 27, 2021
No rescheduled email till now.
God help
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Juwon26: 7:31am On Aug 27, 2021
olamia003:

Maybe they are satisfy with the applicants they see so far

I haven’t gotten any mail
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by peptones: 7:39am On Aug 27, 2021
No mail yet roo
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by opylog(m): 7:47am On Aug 27, 2021
God when oo

Who has received mail o ?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Anthonychinonye: 7:54am On Aug 27, 2021
I didn't get the mail uptill now but I logged in yesterday with my email after 4 pm and took the exam though after answering the question and I click submit it came up with error message I refreshed and here is what came up

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Tbilly(m): 8:00am On Aug 27, 2021
Maybe they are done with officer 1 and will resudule for officer 2 and co...but i don't even remember which one I even apply...will I won't force myself to write any test...
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by CeceNene(f): 8:37am On Aug 27, 2021
Em222:

What will it cost you to post it here so people that have not written will write theirs? Na wa o

3 Likes

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by owxy22(m): 9:09am On Aug 27, 2021
Same thing I got after writing
Anthonychinonye:
I didn't get the mail uptill now but I logged in yesterday with my email after 4 pm and took the exam though after answering the question and I click submit it came up with error message I refreshed and here is what came up
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by newguy1(m): 9:12am On Aug 27, 2021
Shame I did a test for another agency yesterday stress free got d mail yesterday no story. Ordinary dscl to send mail to those they send sms too is a wahala. My advice to those that have written the exam find money n try n find someone that have a slot to buy ur job! U won’t get it from writing exam alone trust me i have seen this scenario With ndlea few weeks back

3 Likes

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by AyebaAyiba: 10:20am On Aug 27, 2021
@komputa29 @emmieachichi, etc.

I am having same issue. I wrote the first test and scored 65/25. I got a text for another text but no e-mail has been sent to that effect.
Could it be that they want to use the old score or what. Na God hand person dey o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (75) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.