Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

ICPC Recruitment Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICPC Recruitment Online Test (239407 Views)

ICPC Recruitment Test Result / ICPC Recruitment Test / ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021/ How To Write (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by ClassicJohn(m): 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
basting:
I guest those of us that didn't receive mail to write today test, may be our previous scores has been considered.

That's what I think too. I didn't even bother trying to retake the test when I didn't get a different mail from the first one with which I took the test.

E get wetin person no suppose to dey lose sleep put. This outsourcing company handling this recruitment process is not it at all.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by munezo(m): 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2021

2 Shares

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Skrrrrrrr: 8:39am On Aug 28, 2021
Ameen88:
[img][/img]

LMAO.
If you cheat to pass and exam, I think it's best to just keep the result to yourself.

Because I can bet my balls you didn't get 23 out of 25 questions right in that text. With your head. Given the time constraints.
ICPC should know that too. If they are smart.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Halyma(f): 9:25am On Aug 28, 2021
SEAOO:
If you cannot view your result, follow this possess.

https://www.dcslrecruit.com/test/results?token=TOKENNUMBER&email=YOUREMAIL@BLABLABLA.com

Paste on your browsers
Thank you. It actually worked.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Favourflavour(f): 9:25am On Aug 28, 2021
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Uspic(m): 9:29am On Aug 28, 2021
These sha want to stress people.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 28, 2021
Ontop 180 slots, nawa o
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Tbilly(m): 9:45am On Aug 28, 2021
Skrrrrrrr:

LMAO.
If you cheat to pass and exam, I think it's best to just keep the result to yourself.

Because I can bet my balls you didn't get 23 out of 25 questions right in that text. With your head. Given the time constraints.
ICPC should know that too. If they are smart.

Are you trying so say No Nigerian out of 400,000 applicants can score that on merit... Guy pls Don't bet anything people have written job test both online and offline for years with no job and they understand those type of assessment....This recruitment is very competitive ,where the main intellectual play will come out is during your written and oral interviews so bro do you best to reach there... Remember people are also meeting Godfathers for assistance,so don't judge anybody here, just do what you know is best for you... For your information I don't encourage cheating

2 Likes

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by meetgaya: 9:46am On Aug 28, 2021
Favourflavour:
Got this message few minutes ago after writing the exams on Wednesday and got my scores immediately. 'I think' the second stage has begun. That is, the online stage.

Please note that it did not 'rescheduled'.

The next stage is not online but computer aptitude test, then written test before oral interview

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Favourflavour(f): 9:50am On Aug 28, 2021
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by aralc: 9:54am On Aug 28, 2021
AIA365:

Lol

That means u know d wrong answers

Something wey i google
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Tbilly(m): 9:55am On Aug 28, 2021
Favourflavour:
Got this message few minutes ago after writing the exams on Wednesday and got my scores immediately. 'I think' the second stage has begun. That is, the online stage.

Please note that it did not 'rescheduled'.

Hmmm.What you wrote b4 is called what lolll.well it depends, maybe you scored 24 or 25,and they want you to write it again.. because from the way you sound you actually did very well in the initial one,even submitted less than 8 minutes... well is only Dcsl that can explain.maybe is actually CBT..until you see what is in your email...
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Skrrrrrrr: 9:57am On Aug 28, 2021
Tbilly:

Are you trying so say No Nigerian out of 400,000 applicants can score that on merit... Guy pls Don't bet anything people have written job test both online and offline for years with no job and they understand those type of assessment....This recruitment is very competitive ,where the main intellectual play will come out is during your written and oral interviews so bro do you best to reach there... Remember people are also meeting Godfathers for assistance,so don't judge anybody here, just do what you know is best for you... For your information I don't encourage cheating

Lol. Chairman, that test was 12 minutes to answer 25 questions.
It's not about brains bruh. There simply was no time. Even those that set it do not expect people to score that high. The questions were posted here and are available online.
I don't have a problem with cheating. Na the condition of the country. My point is, we shouldn't be showing off when we cheat.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Tbilly(m): 9:58am On Aug 28, 2021
aralc:

Something wey i google
Google gave you a correct answer to a wrong question...lollllllllllllllllllll.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Favourflavour(f): 10:00am On Aug 28, 2021
Tbilly:

Hmmm.What you wrote b4 is called what lolll.well it depends, maybe you scored 24 or 25,and they want you to write it again.. because from the way you sound you actually did very well in the initial one,even submitted less than 8 minutes... well is only Dcsl that can explain.maybe is actually CBT..until you see what is in your email...

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Tbilly(m): 10:01am On Aug 28, 2021
Skrrrrrrr:

Lol. Chairman, that test was 12 minutes to answer 25 questions.
It's not about brains bruh. There simply was no time. Even those that set it do not expect people to score that high. The questions were posted here and are available online.
I don't have a problem with cheating. Na the condition of the country. My point is, we shouldn't be showing off when we cheat.

Lollllll.that is Nigerians for u always want to brag even in evil.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Favourflavour(f): 10:02am On Aug 28, 2021

5 Likes

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by SYZZ(m): 10:04am On Aug 28, 2021
A friend of mine decided not to cheat in one particular aptitude test because he knows the course very well, infact he was the best in that course during his school days, but he later regretted because most of the applicant cheated and passed the cut off mark which was around 85% due to high scores,

"plus those that have Ogas at the top"

My friend got 75% without cheating and knowing any oga at the top.

He didn't make it to the final stage for the board to interview him and see his potentials and his knowledge in that field.

To me, the quality of education has dropped, corruption has blurred the lines between those really intelligent and those that are not. And that's why it seems exams are not a true test of knowledge anymore,

But truth be told, it is still a true test of knowledge.

Use every opportunity you have very well, there are some people that'll see a particular past question before exam and still fail them when they are repeated...

Be wise.

5 Likes

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Tbilly(m): 10:07am On Aug 28, 2021
Favourflavour:

Lol, this your analysis sha. We are supposed yo have 2 online tests. Look at the image from ICPC above you and go and pray. I have inside info. I won't say anymore here because I see people are hell bent on frustrating anyone that has information they don't. God will help us all brother.

Sorry if what I said was off...we need info that is why we are here ..as for prayers,The horse is made ready for battle but it's victory is determined by God...

3 Likes

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Tbilly(m): 10:13am On Aug 28, 2021
SYZZ:
A friend of mine decided not to cheat in one particular aptitude test because he knows the course very well, infact he was the best in that course during his school days, but he later regretted because most of the applicant cheated and passed the cut off mark which was around 85% due to high scores,

"plus those that have Ogas at the top"

My friend got 75% without cheating and knowing any oga at the top.

He didn't make it to the final stage for the board to interview him and see his potentials and his knowledge in that field.

To me, the quality of education has dropped, corruption has blurred the lines between those really intelligent and those that are not. And that's why it seems exams are not a true test of knowledge anymore,

But truth be told, it is still a true test of knowledge.

Use every opportunity you have very well, there are some people that'll see a particular past question before exam and still fail them when they are repeated...

Be wise.

Abi...na person way still google for this exam and no even score up to 15.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by futuremoma34: 11:25am On Aug 28, 2021
Favourflavour:

Favour please kindly upload the picture again please. Or I sent you a mail. Kindly reply please
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
NO. 1 The questions were difficult.
NO. 2. The time frame was too small.
NO. 3.The questions were lifted verbatim from other related sources.
NO. 4 The questions can easily be gotten from the internet.
NO. 5 The ICPC/DCSL Can't pretend they don't know about this.
. WHICH MEANS THE NIGERIAN SYSTEM EXPECTS YOU TO CHEAT.. Same thing most of us faced in the University.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by emmieachichi: 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
Every body cheats, in fact 98% cheated in the university during final year. when u were in 400 level and you have to copy, amend, edit and paste some one else's project as yours.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Tbilly(m): 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
You guys should stop all this cheat of a thing,and the mindset of everybody that pass cheated.Whether you cheat or not is not an assurance you will pass.That it was 12mins for 25ques b4 you will type the question on your browser to get the answer and go through it,you can't even finish,most people who said their page refresh was because they where trying to get answers from Google and the current page refresh logging them out.. Except you tell me people already knew the question direct or indirect that is why they scored High 20>..
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Tbilly(m): 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2021
I did my project myself..speak for yourself besides those that cheated where they force to cheat or They wanted to cheat or they love cheating..ask yourself that question.. somepeople where force to cheat and they deeply regret it and there sins were forgiven
emmieachichi:
Every body cheats, in fact 98% cheated in the university during final year. when u were in 400 level and you have to copy, amend, edit and paste some one else's project as yours.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by futuremoma34: 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
Have the start calling for the second stage?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by emmieachichi: 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
Tbilly:
I did my project myself..speak for yourself besides those that cheated where they force to cheat or They wanted to cheat or they love cheating..ask yourself that question.. somepeople where force to cheat and they deeply regret it and there sins were forgiven

So u didn't quote someone from one textbook or the internet or got some info from one library to complete ur project? Every thing on your project came from ur brain?? Wow u try o. It's impressive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Enntay(f): 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
emmieachichi:

So u didn't quote someone from one textbook or the internet or got some info from one library to complete ur project? Every thing on your project came from ur brain?? Wow u try o. It's impressive.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Enntay(f): 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
Mbok people that did the test without token, how do we check our result pls.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by yusufusulaiman: 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
Enntay:
Mbok people that did the test without token, how do we check our result pls.

That's same question I have been asking nobody want to respond
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Elsueno: 5:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
yusufusulaiman:

That's same question I have been asking nobody want to respond

Go back to ur browser history, check the test link( one that displays the results) U will see the token & the email address. or u can just refresh to see d result
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by yusufhaji(m): 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
SEAOO:
If you cannot view your result, follow this possess.

https://www.dcslrecruit.com/test/results?token=TOKENNUMBER&email=YOUREMAIL@BLABLABLA.com

Paste on your browsers
Please help me. I couldn't check my scores with my email

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (75) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.