Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

ICPC Recruitment Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICPC Recruitment Online Test (240012 Views)

ICPC Recruitment Test Result / ICPC Recruitment Test / ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021/ How To Write (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by SYZZ(m): 6:44am On Sep 05, 2021
Only those with scores of 20 or higher will be invited to take the second stage of the test..

Those who received a score of less than 20 will not be invited to take the second stage test. It’s possible that any applicants with lower scores were given the test by mistake.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Tbilly(m): 9:47am On Sep 05, 2021
Well I didn't see my scores but I no I did well,they should send out scores for confirmation. maybe they may still send another invite because I noticed that some set of questions were totally different and was direct to your specialty mine was really hard maths with graph ,tables and logic reasoning..well I thank God ...

SYZZ:
Only those with scores of 20 or higher will be invited to take the second stage of the test..

Those who received a score of less than 20 will not be invited to take the second stage test. It’s possible that any applicants with lower scores were given the test by mistake.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by lizzychom: 9:48am On Sep 05, 2021
Abbasta:

I Scored 12/25 And I received a congratulatory email..

I scored 14)25 but no congratulatory mail
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Safrizky: 11:08am On Sep 05, 2021
Is not about congratulation mail you received but the real here is that, were you invited for the 2rd test that will be coming up?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by SYZZ(m): 11:18am On Sep 05, 2021
SYZZ:
A friend of mine decided not to cheat in one particular aptitude test because he knows the course very well, infact he was the best in that course during his school days, but he later regretted because most of the applicant cheated and passed the cut off mark which was around 85% due to high scores,

"plus those that have Ogas at the top"

My friend got 75% without cheating and knowing any oga at the top.

He didn't make it to the final stage for the board to interview him and see his potentials and his knowledge in that field.

To me, the quality of education has dropped, corruption has blurred the lines between those really intelligent and those that are not. And that's why it seems exams are not a true test of knowledge anymore,

But truth be told, it is still a true test of knowledge.

Use every opportunity you have very well, there are some people that'll see a particular past question before exam and still fail them when they are repeated...

Be wise.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by waria(m): 11:38am On Sep 05, 2021
Honestly, one must have cheated or practiced the same questions repeatedly to have scored above 20 in this kind of test with such a limited time.
I hope those that posted the questions earlier on have realized the great mistake they made (i wonder if they score up to 20 marks)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Wheingo35: 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
I think the invitation is in batches, there's still more to come. Once you received a mail that states 'communicating with you on the next stage' then you are good to go. Let's just exercise some more patience.

Those who received a score of less than 20 will not be invited to take the second stage test. It’s possible that any applicants with lower scores were given the test by mistake.[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Favourflavour(f): 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
SYZZ:

9 Likes

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by futuremoma34: 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
Favourflavour:

Oh, Computer test if offline? Sorry for bringing this info to your attention. I know why I am bringing this info, even though I acted like I didn't understand. Press your connect if you have any. Everything will be done in 2 weeks. Keep praying for yours.

You said everything will be done in two weeks?...kindly explain more
Thank you
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Frostty: 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
I scored 22 and I'm yet to receive the invite for the second stage
SYZZ:

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by meetgaya: 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
SYZZ:

Do you know federal character? A person in state A might scores 20/25 and will not be invited while a person in state B with score of 10/25 will be invited for the second stage. Don't fool yourself with your scores.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ayammawa(m): 10:10am On Sep 06, 2021
olamia003:

Pls who has received mail for the 2nd stage?

many of us here
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by olamia003: 10:46am On Sep 06, 2021
Ayammawa:

many of us here

When is your schedule for? Today or tomorrow
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ayammawa(m): 11:39am On Sep 06, 2021
olamia003:

When is your schedule for? Today or tomorrow

we are waiting a link today for tomorrow's test. abi
check message well well. thats what they said
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by olamia003: 11:54am On Sep 06, 2021
Ayammawa:

Ok.do you have an idea of how the test will be…….I mean do you have past questions
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Smool: 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ayammawa:

many of us here

I don't get, is it mail or text that you received? Cause I don't normally get text messages on my phone
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Tbilly(m): 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
Favourflavour:

Mistake?! grin grin grin grin Nigga go and pray or look for a connect. Imagine saying it was a mistake. You honestly think that they don't know that it would be almost impossible for anyone to get up to 20 without cheating?! I know someone that got 4 and got the text. There was no mistake anywhere, infact we got the text twice because the first one had the wrong month. Stop projecting and imagining wickedness because you don't like what is happening. Instead of praying it is by batches, you're praying people that got the text got it out of mistake! Human beings are just wicked sha.

Do you have any idea if it will be on batches, any information will help ,let people start focusing back on there life.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Favourflavour(f): 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
Tbilly:

Do you have any idea if it will be on batches, any information will help ,let people start focusing back on there life.

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Theo51: 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2021
Has anyone received the mail for tomorrow test 2nd stage?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ayammawa(m): 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2021
Theo51:

not yet

2 Likes

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Vickycindi10: 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
Please what was the content of the text? I scored 16. I didn't get text for the 2nd stage. So I called their care line but they told me that they have passed my stage. Did you write the online test on the 27th of August? Because I got the text but I didn't think to participate in it again because I felt they had my score already. I did on the 9th of August and they sent me my score to my mail. But I got another email that they rescheduled to 16th of August. I did the text again but
when i clicked submit, it showed that I have taken the test before and my score has been recorded successfully. On the the 23rd of August or so l got a text that my test was rescheduled to 25th thru 27th that I should check my email for link. But I didn't do the test again simply because of the previous message I got after submission. This process was just so confusing. Now they are saying they've passed my stage. It is well.
Ayammawa:

many of us here
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by olamia003: 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
Theo51:

Not yet

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Vickycindi10: 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ayammawa:

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ajalil: 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hello house any latest plz
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by futuremoma34: 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ajalil:
Hello house any latest plz

Lol...nothing ooo...icpc won be like FRSC
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Iliyasdass(m): 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
Them no wan make we prepare. They wan take us by surprise. But sha, God dey.... cry cry kiss
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by olamia003: 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
futuremoma34:

Lol...nothing ooo...icpc won be like FRSC

No
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Adexbulous123: 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
Pls for those that got the 2nd stage email,have they done their test?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by VersatileK1: 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
Has anyone received link for the second stage of ICPC?? Because no mail has been received....They only sent sms few days ago and tomorrow is the test date...
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Favourflavour(f): 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
VersatileK1:
Has anyone received link for the second stage of ICPC?? Because no mail has been received....They only sent sms few days ago and tomorrow is the test date...

Everyone check your spam. Mine came in 2hours ago.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (75) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.