Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

ICPC Recruitment Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICPC Recruitment Online Test (239694 Views)

ICPC Recruitment Test Result / ICPC Recruitment Test / ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021/ How To Write (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Safrizky: 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
I guess it was a mistake...i just got another message now which said the same thing but with a correction in the date.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Robocorp(m): 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
bigboyonline:
what is your score
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by PrinceFola(m): 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
Robocorp:

Just received another text now with the correct date.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ibironkebamidel: 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
PrinceFola:
just received another text with the correct date
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by SYZZ(m): 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
Maybe the reason they want to conduct this Tuesday test is to further reduce the numbers of applicants for the physical test due to high scores from the previous test or it might actually be the second stage (virtual) test before the final interview.

We hope for the best.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Smool: 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2021
Did any of you received email please?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Wheingo35: 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
Please, when did you write your first test?
22[/quote]
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Easy2K: 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
NamdyKel:

This thing is simple English na, the screenshot I posted earlier is what kept displaying everytime i tried to login to take the test. Mind you, i was unable to see any questions, so how did I take a test I didn’t even see the questions?
Someone posted a link to check the score of the previous test we did before the rescheduling. I attempted to check the score using that link but nothing came up.
I am however bewildered to see a test score of an assessment I didn’t even get the opportunity to take.
I just need someone else to confirm if they experienced this same thing cause i recall as at 4pm on Friday people like me without rescheduled email for the link to retake the test were many.
Even though I wasn’t going to trust this recruitment process by DCSL and ICPC, at least let everyone have a fair playing ground to succeed.
Could this be that ICPC are equally corrupt? This is a case of clear cut robbery and corruption.
I kept checking my spam from Monday till late Friday….No mail! Now they scored me ZERO?
Haba na! It’s totally wrong!
If they claimed I took the test, they should provide evidence of when I logged in and took the test! I am not that daft that I won’t even score at least 5/25! Why 0/25?
Best of luck to those who got great scores….i wish you well! When you get there, use your office to mitigate corrupt practices even in recruitment process.
Let’s have a great week!

Exactly my case too! Its quite sad.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Robocorp(m): 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
Wheingo35:
Please, when did you write your first test?
I only wrote one test, the most recent one.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Trendy247: 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
Text received too
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by bigboyonline: 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
Trendy247:
Text received too
what is your score?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Elpadre22: 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
cheesy

Kind souls, pls make sure u do the needful... afterall we are all family.....and family watch out for each other

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
How can those without token check their score?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Trendy247: 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
bigboyonline:
what is your score?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Chris525: 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
You left the crux of the matter and came full head on like a mad cow who’s seen red.

Show my text and your response to your father. Lets see if he’ll be proud of you. I have my doubts this will happen though as you seem like the product of an uncultured and I’ll-informed mind.

ibro4las:

All I see here is inferiority complex, trying to pour out your frustrations on others
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Annie001: 7:46am On Sep 04, 2021
Chris525:

You left the crux of the matter and came full head on like a mad cow who’s seen red.

Show my text and your response to your father. Lets see if he’ll be proud of you. I have my doubts this will happen though as you seem like the product of an uncultured and I’ll-informed mind.

I don't know what you are going through, but whatever it is; God will see you through because I can't imagine how someone will be this bitter and uncouth at the same time
No one is responsible for your unfortunate situation; all we have here is sweet vibe
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Chris525: 9:13am On Sep 04, 2021
Sit down & ask yourself, is my current life & situation really fortunate? Because it’s so glaring how you’re projecting your insecurities on others.

Thanks for the prayer but when was the last time you ‘really’ prayed for yourself?

Annie001:

I don't know what you are going through, but whatever it is; God will see you through because I can't imagine how someone will be this bitter and uncouth at the same time
No one is responsible for your unfortunate situation; all we have here is sweet vibe
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Sheggy13(m): 9:40am On Sep 04, 2021
Abbasta:
Hello everyone,

I sat for the test on the 10 of August and I received a mail that I was successful, the next stage will be communicated to me shortly.

But I received an SMS after few days for the rescheduled of the test to be taken between 25 and 27 of August, but up to today I have received no link for the test...

Please is there anyone with the same issue?

Secondly do they send congratulatory message to those who scored below 10?

Thanks
Did you score below 10 in the test you did?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by officialchikzy0(m): 9:40am On Sep 04, 2021
You guys should stop all these and focus on what is ahead
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by officialchikzy0(m): 9:42am On Sep 04, 2021
Sheggy13:

is there any 10 they sent mail to because I scored 10
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by aligs: 10:07am On Sep 04, 2021
Chris525:

Sit down & ask yourself, is my current life & situation really fortunate? Because it’s so glaring how you’re projecting your insecurities on others.

Thanks for the prayer but when was the last time you ‘really’ prayed for yourself?

Please sir, the issue has been dragged from the very first page of this thread and here we are still reacting to it. You have been 100% right from the start. Corruption is corruption and it was an act of corruption for @OLadi to share the questions. The truth cannot be denied by anyone no matter what they say. I support the truth any where i see it but we have moved on from there. Please stop reacting to people who try to ridicule you or give an impression you are not right. The records here are time stamped and even a newbie to the group that believes in law and justice will take your side

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Chris525: 10:15am On Sep 04, 2021
Noted. Thanks.

aligs:

Please sir, the issue has been dragged from the very first page of this thread and here we are still reacting to it. You have been 100% right from the start. Corruption is corruption and it was an act of corruption for @OLadi to share the questions. The truth cannot be denied by anyone no matter what they say. I support the truth any where i see it but we have moved on from there. Please stop reacting to people who try to ridicule you or give an impression you are not right. The records here are time stamped and even a newbie to the group that believes in law and justice will take your side

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Annie001: 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
Chris525:

The way you talk shows you are a miserable being, reflect on having a better life, dont think everyone is unfortunate like you
Take a deep breath and you will be fine

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Annie001: 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
Chris525:

Noted. Thanks.

Keep on quoting yourself
grin
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by aligs: 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
[quote author=Annie001 post=105482724]
The way you talk shows you are a miserable being, reflect on having a better life, dont think everyone is unfortunate like you
Take a deep breath and you will be fine[/quote

please stop with the arguments and lets move forward
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Woleobi: 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
Please who has an idea of what to read for the second stage?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Abbasta: 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sheggy13:

I Scored 12/25 And I received a congratulatory email..
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by PrinceFola(m): 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Abbasta:

I Scored 12/25 And I received a congratulatory email..
you mean you received another test for the 2ndd stage??
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by solidhawk(m): 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
I got a SMS stating I should write the test again and a mail will be sent to me. I never received the mail.. why please

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Abbasta: 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
solidhawk:
I got a SMS stating I should write the test again and a mail will be sent to me. I never received the mail.. why please

The same thing with me, but I wrote the first one and I got a congratulatory mail.. Then after about 10 days they sent rescheduled text message.. Till now I haven't received the link.

Anyways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ajalil: 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
Hello house.plz who has received the 2nd online test invite??
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Safrizky: 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
Wattin happen again?

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (75) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.