Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

ICPC Recruitment Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICPC Recruitment Online Test (239943 Views)

ICPC Recruitment Test Result / ICPC Recruitment Test / ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021/ How To Write (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by emexodoms: 6:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
You wrote the first test urself and u don't know where to login from in second one?

Something is wrong somewhere

Mcreamy [color=#006600:
[/color]post=105587714]Please can I get the customer care line, I scored 20, and I did not recieve any SMS or mail, I'll like to confirm if it is in stages, so as to know what to do. Someone advise I log in I write the questions, indont even know where to log in from, please someone should answer.
Thank you
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ameen88: 6:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
Mcreamy:
Please can I get the customer care line, I scored 20, and I did not recieve any SMS or mail, I'll like to confirm if it is in stages, so as to know what to do. Someone advise I log in I write the questions, indont even know where to log in from, please someone should answer.
Thank you

Bros today is the only day for the test. You should have taken the advice of logging in to attempt taken the test. Well, I’ll advice you to try logging in now and take the test, you might just be lucky the site is still working. Go to Dcslrecruit.com all the best.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ameen88: 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
First time receiving mail from dscl lol. May God see us through.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Iliyasdass(m): 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
emexodoms:
Here is very quiet today o! Nobody is posting scores again!

Wetin happen?

I wan see scores of 20-25 na

I think next stage is likely interview !

2 Likes

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Henry692: 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
For those dat did nt receive d mail bt scored 20 above,,,, u wuld ave log in nd take ur test... 2day is d only day 4 d test... If u no write 2day,, 4get am.....
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by SYZZ(m): 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2021
I didn't get the mail yesterday but I was able to write though I got the text message on Friday.

You should be able to login if you got the text message on Friday irrespective of wether you got the mail yesterday or not.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by SYZZ(m): 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2021
The cut off Mark is likely going to be 15.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by emexodoms: 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by SYZZ(m): 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
Some of you guys that even saw the questions before the test could not score up to 15 not to talk of those candidates that didn't or not even on nairaland unless they have ogas at the top that game them the answers before the test.

Do you know what it takes to score 10/25 without cheating in this second stage? Hmm..

May the will of God be done.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by SYZZ(m): 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
They'll use 20/25 if they want to interview less than 50 candidates
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Safrizky: 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
Na me know wattin my eyes see for dis second test fah...Omo d time just dey run anyhow like thief
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by VersatileK1: 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
If there's a high percentage of people that score 20 and above, the next stage is written assessment at their office before interview....

If there's a low percentage of 20 and above, the next stage should be interviewe...

But I think there should be another physical test depending on the percentage of score..
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by cotmag(m): 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
You aren't alone on this. If you are logging on and it fails, guy just relax. God may be saving you from stress. I am talking from experience. I applied for a job in 2016 after NYSC, passed all the stages down to the final stage. Surprisingly, none of us who made it to the final stage in my cadre was taken but our slot was given to another fellow who apprantly didn't even write the exams. We got to know of this development because the letter of appointment was shared on our WhatsApp group in 2020. I am talking about NCAT Zaria 2017 recruitment exercise.
Mcreamy:
Please can I get the customer care line, I scored 20, and I did not recieve any SMS or mail, I'll like to confirm if it is in stages, so as to know what to do. Someone advise I log in I write the questions, indont even know where to log in from, please someone should answer.
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by VersatileK1: 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
If you got above 20, kindly signify?

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by emexodoms: 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Henry692: 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
Pple go get 20 plenty ooo
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ibironkebamidel: 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
All I know is that the cut off Mark can't be as strict as the first one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by emexodoms: 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Tbilly(m): 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
Following
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Tbilly(m): 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ibironkebamidel:
All I know is that the cut off Mark can't be as strict as the first one
so what are u saying,that all of u scored above 20 or 23...make I just dey read post b4 I vex
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ibironkebamidel: 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
People didn't really pass the test, only few got 20 and above
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by SYZZ(m): 11:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
Same here,
First time receiving mail from DCSL too.. let the will of God be done.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ameen88: 12:22am On Sep 08, 2021
SYZZ:
Same here,
First time receiving mail from DCSL too.. let the will of God be done.

What is your score plz?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by CeceNene(f): 8:42am On Sep 08, 2021
Ameen88:
First time receiving mail from dscl lol. May God see us through.

Congratulations. Hopefully I get mine today. Did you see your score after you wrote the first one?

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Diamondsmany: 9:57am On Sep 08, 2021
Check your spam
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by dagaro(m): 10:06am On Sep 08, 2021
Mcreamy:
Thank you
Please visit ICPC Website @ www.icpc.gov.ng to get the customer care lines.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ajalil: 11:09am On Sep 08, 2021
But i thought u can only call DCSL Customer care since they R the ones responsible for the test.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ameen88: 11:15am On Sep 08, 2021
CeceNene:

Congratulations. Hopefully I get mine today. Did you see your score after you wrote the first one?

Yea.. scored 23. Tnx
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by VersatileK1: 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
Any latest news on the recruitment?? This place is quite today......
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by SYZZ(m): 12:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
It took them seven (7) working days before the second stage test which took place yesterday so we should be expecting feedback this weekend for the next stage which might be from next week.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Fistop: 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
Got a text message for Rescheduled test today, between 4 and 8pm. Anyone able to login?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by khirome(m): 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
Error message here
Fistop:
Got a text message for Rescheduled test today, between 4 and 8pm. Anyone able to login?

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (75) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.