Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

ICPC Recruitment Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICPC Recruitment Online Test (239482 Views)

ICPC Recruitment Test Result / ICPC Recruitment Test / ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021/ How To Write (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Iliyasdass(m): 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
futuremoma34:
Candidates how far na?
How is the CBT going?
Hope the questions are not hard?

Yeah..Questions no hard..25 Questions. Cutoff mark for the interview is 13marks..From d CBT centre we were moved straight to the interview Center for those that pass the cut off mark..
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by futuremoma34: 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
Iliyasdass:

Yeah..Questions no hard..25 Questions. Cutoff mark for the interview is 13marks..From d CBT centre we were moved straight to the interview Center for those that pass the cut off mark..
Congratulations
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by musco4me: 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
Iliyasdass:

lol. So wat time did u finish Ur interview?? Because am sure the buses were just 2 coasters and one small bus. Some people were still there when all the buses left
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Iliyasdass(m): 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
musco4me:
lol. So wat time did u finish Ur interview?? Because am sure the buses were just 2 coasters and one small bus. Some people were still there when all the buses left

Hahahahaha Funny u.. I managed enter the small bus but up till now, we are still waiting for us to be interviewed.... shocked
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Iliyasdass(m): 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2021
futuremoma34:

Congratulations

Thanks
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by futuremoma34: 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
Iliyasdass:

Hahahahaha Funny u.. I managed enter the small bus but up till now, we are still waiting for us to be interviewed.... shocked

Are you serious?..the way this people are rushing this recruitment..May be next week they will tell you guys to come for documentation
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ajalil: 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
Correct my broda
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Trilliondollars(m): 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
Please those interviewed,are they up to the 182 people they want to employ.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Amakaharia: 7:36am On Sep 18, 2021
Congratulations to everyone that went for the CBT. Goodluck in your interviews and the next stage too

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by emexodoms: 11:41am On Sep 18, 2021
Those that passed the CBT yesterday and went for the interview are not even upto 100

I don't know if any set did the CBT/interview outside that of yesterday

Trilliondollars:
Please those interviewed,are they up to the 182 people they want to employ.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Shukusheka(m): 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
emexodoms:

Those that passed the CBT yesterday and went for the interview are not even upto 100

I don't know if any set did the CBT/interview outside that of yesterday

How did applicants know they passed the CBT?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by emexodoms: 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
You would see ur score/percentage once u submit

Then they announced cut off after the test,
generated the list of those who met the cut off, called them one by one for them to enter staff bus which they used to carry them to the headquarters for interview

As at 8pm yesterday some people were still undergoing interview there...

Shukusheka:
How did applicants know they passed the CBT?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Shukusheka(m): 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
emexodoms:
You would see ur score/percentage once u submit

Then they announced cut off after the test,
generated the list of those who met the cut off, called them one by one for them to enter staff bus which they used to carry them to the headquarters for interview

As at 8pm yesterday some people were still undergoing interview there...

Oh okay. So 13 is the cut off mark?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by emexodoms: 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
Yes

Shukusheka:
Oh okay. So 13 is the cut off mark?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Shukusheka(m): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
emexodoms:

Yes

Thank you. Was any of the successful applicant interviewed eventually at the headquarters yesterday or did they just postpone the entire interview till a later period.

Also, did the officials promise to communicate to all successful applicants new date for the interview? I'm asking this because I know someone who wrote the test is unaware of her test score. She also left immediately after the test.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by emexodoms: 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
Every successful applicant was interviewed yesterday except few that didn't come with their original documents or had another issue and were scheduled for today (very few)! According to the official no more interviews or stage(so likely next is for either medical/appointment letter collection/documentation)

3 months Training is to commence at that Academy at Keffi from first week of October for the successful ones after which they would go for another 2months training at Kaduna/Kano on riffle handling/shooting for self defense.

Successful applicants would soon hear from them probably before next week ends according to one official

Shukusheka:
Thank you. Was any of the successful applicant interviewed eventually at the headquarters yesterday or did they just postpone the entire interview till a later period.

Also, did the officials promise to communicate to all successful applicants new date for the interview? I'm asking this because I know someone who wrote the test is unaware of her test score. She also left immediately after the test.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Shukusheka(m): 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
emexodoms:
Every successful applicant was interviewed yesterday except few that didn't come with their original documents or had another issue and were scheduled for today (very few)! According to the official no more interviews or stage(so likely next is for either medical/appointment letter collection/documentation)

3 months Training is to commence at that Academy at Keffi from first week of October for the successful ones after which they would go for another 2months training at Kaduna/Kano on riffle handling/shooting for self defense.

Successful applicants would soon hear from them probably before next week ends according to one official

Thank you Brother
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by emexodoms: 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
U are welcome! I wish both those who would make it and those who would be redirected to other opportunities the best

Shukusheka:
Thank you Brother

3 Likes

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by cyberthief(m): 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
emexodoms:

Could physique be a determinant of selection
Since they are gonna be trained on handling of rifles?
Most forces that deal with arm do consider height and physique

I need prompt reply please
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by emexodoms: 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
Can't say dear

cyberthief:

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by VersatileK1: 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
cyberthief:

I don't think physique and height is a determinat except if the person is obese and have some disabilities....They didn't check our height na.....
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by cyberthief(m): 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
emexodoms:
Can't say dear

Alright thanks
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by cyberthief(m): 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2021
VersatileK1:

I don't think physique and height is a determinat except if the person is obese and have some disabilities....They didn't check our height na.....
I thought as much
From a source I heard training begins immediately after independent
But I'm not sure of the training Camp
Wish everyone Goodnews this coming week
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Iliyasdass(m): 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
Shukusheka:

I finished my interview today around 2pm. Yesterday as they reach our turn around 10pm in the night for us to b interviewed, they told us that they were tired that we will continue today in the morning. Wey morning reach na so so over taking we dey see from presidential candidates grin grin grin.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by VersatileK1: 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
Iliyasdass:

I finished my interview today around 2pm. Yesterday as they reach our turn around 10pm in the night for us to b interviewed, they told us that they were tired that we will continue today in the morning. Wey morning reach na so so over taking we dey see from presidential candidates grin grin grin.

Really

Presidential candidate
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by VersatileK1: 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
Iliyasdass:

Expantiate more on the presidential candidate.......
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ayammawa(m): 9:25am On Sep 19, 2021
Some of us needs to know the difference between EFCC and ICPC entry level salary structure, ok'

for EFCC,
The EFCC (Economic and Financial Crimes Commission) pays fairly well – at least it is well above minimum wage. An entry level staff in the EFCC receives ₦158000 monthly, which sums up to ₦1,896,000 per annum. Monthly allowance is allocated according to the respective ranks in each level. Entry-level staffs can apply for promotion after two years of service, thereafter the salary may be augmented.

for ICPC
The ICPC just like most government organisations, pay staffs according to levels, and ranks. An entry level staff in ICPC earns around ₦74,000 per month, which amounts to ₦888,956 per annum. Of course, staffs are also entitled to allowances, and this is paid with regards to the rank in each level of the organisation.

Please note that the above figures are subjected to change as with time.

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by futuremoma34: 9:41am On Sep 19, 2021
Ayammawa:
Some of us needs to know the difference between EFCC and ICPC entry level salary structure, ok'

for EFCC,
The EFCC (Economic and Financial Crimes Commission) pays fairly well – at least it is well above minimum wage. An entry level staff in the EFCC receives ₦158000 monthly, which sums up to ₦1,896,000 per annum. Monthly allowance is allocated according to the respective ranks in each level. Entry-level staffs can apply for promotion after two years of service, thereafter the salary may be augmented.

for ICPC
The ICPC just like most government organisations, pay staffs according to levels, and ranks. An entry level staff in ICPC earns around ₦74,000 per month, which amounts to ₦888,956 per annum. Of course, staffs are also entitled to allowances, and this is paid with regards to the rank in each level of the organisation.

So ICPC salary is 74k ..no now the salary is too poor..make I just dy manage my NGO work dy go.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by cyberthief(m): 10:03am On Sep 19, 2021
Ayammawa:

for EFCC,

for ICPC

This has always been the old salary scales posted by bloggers
To say the fact you can only know their true salary if only you're a staff
Did you know that people that works in admin get pay less than people that work in fields?
So it all depends
Perhaps this is just the Basic salary other allowances excluded

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Maxihood: 11:44am On Sep 19, 2021
The salary post is very very wrong. Even the people that work at icpc cooperative earn over 70k. You should atleast know something before misleading people. I m not going to tell you how much but very soon. The people that will get the job will come back and rubbish your post

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by emexodoms: 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
Why would you post what u aren't sure of? Don't just go and copy sth from blog and post in a public space without verification please.

Ayammawa:

for EFCC,

for ICPC

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ajalil: 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2021
I oppose the motion that said ICPC Paid 74k each month.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (75) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.