Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

ICPC Recruitment Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICPC Recruitment Online Test (239486 Views)

ICPC Recruitment Test Result / ICPC Recruitment Test / ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021/ How To Write (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Maxihood: 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
This guy with different criteria putting fear n people’s mind. Just stop it already. The only update needed now is any news on when the next step will be communicated. If you don’t have that, just shut up and watch. Putting fear on people’s mind with your nonsense theory is not the way. I meet all your nonsense criterion thou. But doesn’t mean I will be excited cos of your Ase theory. Abeg stop it.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Favourflavour(f): 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2021
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ayammawa(m): 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
Favourflavour:
Guys, I'll say this. Don't believe everything you read on the internet. If you passed the cut off mark, please just keep praying. List is ready and we would be hearing from them very very soon.

Very interested words.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by cyberthief(m): 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
I once posted here that you should be expecting a message from ICPC before 30th of this month
Training commenses immediately after independent
So why the panic
Please don't entertaing any unnecessary stress , tension or theory here

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by futuremoma34: 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2021
Favourflavour:
Guys, I'll say this. Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Most of the staff have no idea what criteria is used. If you passed the cut off mark, please just keep praying. List is ready and we would be hearing from them very very soon.

Gbam...confirmed
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ayammawa(m): 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
cyberthief:
I once posted here that you should be expecting a message from ICPC before 30th of this month
Training commenses immediately after independent
So why the panic
Please don't entertaing any unnecessary stress , tension or theory here

Nice quote.
May Almighty God keep us among the successful candidates
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Emperor1101: 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
Everybody will know his or her faith very very soon
We should all chill
Favourflavour:
Guys, I'll say this. Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Most of the staff have no idea what criteria is used. If you passed the cut off mark, please just keep praying. List is ready and we would be hearing from them very very soon.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Iliyasdass(m): 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
Favourflavour:

Thanks sweetheart... kiss kiss kiss
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ayammawa(m): 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Favourflavour(f): 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2021
Emperor1101:
Everybody will know his or her faith very very soon
We should all chill

*fate*
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ivalkoh(m): 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
Maxihood:
The salary post is very very wrong. Even the people that work at icpc cooperative earn over 70k. You should atleast know something before misleading people. I m not going to tell you how much but very soon. The people that will get the job will come back and rubbish your post

Refer to this, I think we may now have an idea:
Circular No. SWC.04/Vol.X/722 dated 14th November 2019 on “Implementation of the National Minimum Wage in the Federal Public Service: The Consolidated Public Service Salary Structure (CONPSS) https://nsiwc.gov.ng/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/The-Consolidated-Public-Service-Salary-Structure-CONPSS.pdf

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ayammawa(m): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ivalkoh:

Circular No. SWC.04/Vol.X/722 dated 14th November 2019 on “Implementation of the National Minimum Wage in the Federal Public Service: The Consolidated Public Service Salary Structure (CONPSS) https://nsiwc.gov.ng/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/The-Consolidated-Public-Service-Salary-Structure-CONPSS.pdf

What of icpc? There is an error on this link
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ivalkoh(m): 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ayammawa:

What of icpc? There is an error on this link
In my thoughts, ICPC is categorised under the Public Civil Service. What may differ may be the allowances attached to each position and grade level in each of the Public Civil Service.

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ayammawa(m): 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ivalkoh:

In my thoughts, ICPC is categorised under the Public Civil Service. What may differ may be the allowances attached to each position and grade level in each of the Public Civil Service.

Hhhhhhhhh 62k after deduction?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Maxihood: 2:42am On Sep 25, 2021
Ivalkoh:

Is it until I tell you who I am before you stop arguing. I m telling you facts here. Their starting salary is over 150k for level 8. Even driver at ICPC earns about 70k after deductions. If you are so sure, please let’s bet. I will match any amount you have. You want somebody fighting corruption to be earning federal ministry salary and not collect bribe, you must be a joke
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by VersatileK1: 4:06am On Sep 25, 2021
For those arguing on salary, let passion come first before talking about money.

When you have passion for the Job, you won't be disappointed on whatever the pay is.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ivalkoh(m): 6:49am On Sep 25, 2021
Maxihood:

Is it until I tell you who I am before you stop arguing. I m telling you facts here. Their starting salary is over 150k for level 8. Even driver at ICPC earns about 70k after deductions. If you are so sure, please let’s bet. I will match any amount you have. You want somebody fighting corruption to be earning federal ministry salary and not collect bribe, you must be a joke
I have no idea of their pay, till I get in.
Are you amongst those waiting for the list too? I made the mistake of not collecting my other fellow interviewees contacts. I pray for God's favour and grace.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by musco4me: 8:11am On Sep 25, 2021
Emperor1101:
How to know if you are eligible to get the icpc job:
1)Your test result score should be between 15 to 25
2) dont deceive yourself that ypu scored below 15 and you are eligible because the score was reduced to 14 and 13 because of the northerners and they were not much. If the stand on 15 as cut off so many northern states wont meet their quota.
3) during the interview they want to know how outspoken you are and your communication skills if you are educated and the results you have belong to you
4) make sure you have a minimum of 2.1 as your grade
5) did you fill the forms sent to your mail correctly as instructed? Because that was another test but it is very open but closed at the same time because they know that so many people will make that mistake
6) if you look at the 3 forms you will find out that they are all the same
A) the first one will be submitted online
B) the second one is in word format which means it has to be edited and filled on the computer before printing
C) the third one is a PDF format form which needs to be filled with biro. If you are observant enough you will find out that it was compressed in the PDF page of which if written with pen cannot allow you write so many things because they dont need it but want you to come along with it.
7) Remember during the application, the major requirements needed was people with knowledge of MSword, MSPowerpoint, access etc
cool if you edited it properly you will have edge over people that didnt because all those things carry their separate marks.
9) if you didnt come with your original certificates just chill bwcause it wont affect you except if your certificates are fake.
10) if you have done the above, i think you should just fold your arms and wait for your appointment letter. This information is coming from a reliable source inside ICPC

Congratulations

I hope u know that some people didn't get the mail on time. These forms were even printed at the venue by icpc and given to people who don't have. If u were at the interview, u would HV seen wat am talking about
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Senpurelove(m): 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
Iliyasdass:

Thanks sweetheart... kiss kiss kiss

So the interview has been done
I didn't know
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Cali4nia: 12:01am On Sep 26, 2021
All this people spreading fake news, their only source is trust me bro, from all indication is that they are either not invited for the CBT test or did horribly at the CBT test, that's why they are here spreading fear.

All I will say is that if you passed the test and did the interview you should be hopeful not all of us will be given the job we know that from the beginning, at Least it's a privilege to the selected continuously from 376,000 down to fewer than 300 you should consider this a rare privilege, I know I do.

Finally for those that get the job congratulations in Advance for the few that will not make the cut you gave it a good run and you should be proud of yourself for making this far, do not allow anybody to make you feel like you are not smart enough when they couldn't even make it to this stage, the only joy the get is by been an internet teachers when they couldn't make 15 cut off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Emmyjay007(m): 5:11am On Sep 26, 2021
The internet pays but only a few know about this

If you have an android phonor a smartphone and you spend money on data without making money in return, it's a pity.
We will be sharing different ways we can make residual income.
FREE!!
THAT IS WITHOUT PAYING A DIME
Click on the link below
https://yotvideo.xyz/936531532555882/
Register, and get paid just for watching adverts in USD$.
You can thank me later..
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Emperor1101: 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
HAPPY SUNDAY GUYS....
ARE WE READY FOR THE NEWS THAT IS SCHEDULED TO COME UP THIS WEEK?
THE NEWS THIS WEEK WILL BRING JOY AND DISAPPOINTMENT TO SOME PEOPLE BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR EVERYONE IS TO BE READY TO TAKE WHATEVER DISAPPOINTMENT THAT COMES AND OPEN YOUR HEARTS TO THE GOOD NEWS TOO BUT ABOVE ALL LET'S BE OPTIMISTIC.

THANKS
FELLOW APPLICANT

5 Likes

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ayammawa(m): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
Why room so quite like this?
Any update?

Let us discuss about something concerning ICPC next stage, though some of us don't even know about it.

Tell us what your connection said?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by cyberthief(m): 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2021
The only update is to keep our fingers crossed
Any moment from now keep refreshing your mail for update
I foresee tomorrow or next

Training commenses 2nd week of next month certainly

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ayammawa(m): 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
cyberthief:
The only update is to keep our fingers crossed
Any moment from now keep refreshing your mail for update
I foresee tomorrow or next

Training commenses 2nd week of next month certainly

Wow, thank you for your quick reply. Nice to hear another move from you.

I don't want to see this room quite and muted.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Emperor1101: 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2021
The next stage will be medical checks
You will be checked for the following :
1) blood sugar
2)blood pressure
3)colour blindness
4)long Sight and short sight
5)ECG(Polygraph)
6)Gender check/confirmation
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Emperor1101: 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2021
Be ready for the above stated stages
After you pass, you will proceed to the academy for training
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ayammawa(m): 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2021
Emperor1101:
Be ready for the above stated stages
After you pass, you will proceed to the academy for training

May Almighty God put us among the successful ones.
We are good to go.......
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Emperor1101: 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2021
Dont be so sure, i will advice you to start having the tests done before you are called to resume. Doing the above stated tests helps you know where you are not good and correct it. Because my brother, some people no go know say dem get sickness until dem reach that venue. They will actually use it to screen some people out within the first week of camp resumption.
Dont say i didnt tell you oooh
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Emperor1101: 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
Same thing was done to for us at N. D. A Kaduna and omo dem screen people out to actually get the number of people they want.
Everybody wey dey there was forming he is okay and upright. But as dem do the check na that day some people know say dem get high B. P, some people get sugar and so many diseases. Just get yourself tested sha befpre being called o. If it means u start treating yourself, do it. Because when they will call,they will not give you time to prepare yourself. The time duration will be very short for your to prepare and report to the camp
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Emperor1101: 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
UNA SUPPOS E DEY PAY FOR THIS EXPO smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ayammawa(m): 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
Emperor1101:
Same thing was done to for us at N. D. A Kaduna and omo dem screen people out to actually get the number of people they want.
Everybody wey dey there was forming he is okay and upright. But as dem do the check na that day some people know say dem get high B. P, some people get sugar and so many diseases. Just get yourself tested sha befpre being called o. If it means u start treating yourself, do it. Because when they will call,they will not give you time to prepare yourself. The time duration will be very short for your to prepare and report to the camp

OK no wahala, let us see the final list b4, if we are among them...
All those testes are easy and very simple

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (75) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.