Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

ICPC Recruitment Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICPC Recruitment Online Test (240610 Views)

ICPC Recruitment Test Result / ICPC Recruitment Test / ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021/ How To Write (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by ndyzeal(m): 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2021
Who got it "say Hi for congratulations" nnnn
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by ndyzeal(m): 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2021
Who got it "say Hi for congratulations"
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by ndyzeal(m): 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2021
Who got it "say Hi for congratulations" ...
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by ndyzeal(m): 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2021
Who got it "say Hi for congratulations"
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by ndyzeal(m): 9:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
Who got it "say Hi for congratulations" ,.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by zaraddin(m): 11:35am On Oct 29, 2021
Mrng all
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Elsueno: 11:56am On Oct 29, 2021
I am happy to see a few got in on merit, please do not change to rotten individual, instead do ur best to be d catalyst for d much needed change in d system.

Please & please do not join them in screwing up dis country, try as much as possible to do d right thing for our citizens

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Sobest(m): 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2021
What's the date for camp resumption.for those who made the final list.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ajeseg: 2:57am On Oct 30, 2021
Please who knows maybe they are sending the messages in batches or they have finished sending to all successful applicants
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ajeseg: 3:06am On Oct 30, 2021
Ajeseg:
Please who knows maybe they are sending the messages in batches or they have finished sending to all successful applicants

Please your response will be highly appreciated, thanks.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ibironkebamidel: 5:06am On Oct 30, 2021
Ajeseg:

pls send dm

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ajeseg: 6:39am On Oct 30, 2021
Ibironkebamidel:
pls send dm

I don't know how to do dm
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by meetgaya: 9:51am On Oct 30, 2021
Ajeseg:

Because of 180 candidates? For what will they batches it?

If you miss it you missed it.

I have missed it too and I am moving on.
Take heart bro
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by abgreat: 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2021
Sobest:
What's the date for camp resumption.for those who made the final list.

Where is this final list sef?
Will it be made public or not?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ivalkoh(m): 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2021
meetgaya:

Because of 180 candidates? For what will they batches it?

If you miss it you missed it.

I have missed it too and I am moving on.
Take heart bro

Hearty Congratulations to all who made it to the end.
Recruitment in Nigeria is unpredictable.
At the CBT held at ACAN Keffi, I had a score of 19/25 (76%), second to the guy that recorded a score of 21/25. Had all credentials intact, an MSc in Computer Science, a BSc in Statistics & Computer Science for the Officer 1 position. I had a swell time in the oral interview too and I guess, I did well. I can't really figure out what went wrong with my application.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ayammawa(m): 10:57pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ivalkoh:

At the CBT held at ACAN Keffi, I had a score of 19/25 (76%), second to the guy that recorded a score of 21/25. Had all credentials intact, an MSc in Computer Science, a BSc in Statistics & Computer Science for the Officer 1 position. I had a swell time in the oral interview too and I guess, I did well. I can't really figure out what went wrong with my application.

Who told you that your application is not successful? In that day we are all together. May be in the same bus.
Do you see anybody from our set been called to the documentation?
Take it easy!
Calm down!
Forget about people who saying recruitment is finished.
Another batch will be called after the population reduced.

You can tell us ICPC don't like to cover much people in their compound. Because you are less than 70 in your batch which is the must recommendable set and batch all over the batches of the whole recruitment.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ndarabi: 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ayammawa:

Who told you that your application is not successful? In that day we are all together. May be in the same bus.
Do you see anybody from our set been called to the documentation?
Take it easy!
Calm down!
Forget about people who saying recruitment is finished.
Another batch will be called after the population reduced.

You can tell us ICPC don't like to cover much people in their compound. Because you are less than 70 in your batch which is the must recommendable set and batch all over the batches of the whole recruitment.

You are right! ICPC hasn't released any official statement as regards the final list.

As such, it's corroborative enough to say you are right.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ndarabi: 11:21pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ndarabi:

You are right! ICPC hasn't released any official statement as regards the final list.

As such, it's corroborative enough to say you are right.

You would be updated on Monday's population. That should at least assuage your minds that the list is batched.

Much love! Your successess would never hinder mine and vice versa.

2 Likes

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by almusay(m): 11:59pm On Oct 30, 2021
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by almusay(m): 12:01am On Oct 31, 2021
I was shocked too, I scored 15/25 on the exam and my interview was superb, I answered all the questions excellently but to my surprise, I haven't received any mail up till now, I don't really know what went wrong with my application.
Ivalkoh:

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by almusay(m): 12:15am On Oct 31, 2021
Please kindly signify if you went for the CBT on Friday 17th September, 2021 at ACAN center Keffi, interview at their head quarter in Abuja, and received the invite for documentation?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ndarabi: 7:57am On Oct 31, 2021
almusay:
Please kindly signify if you went for the CBT on Friday 17th September, 2021 at ACAN center Keffi, interview at their head quarter in Abuja, and received the invite for documentation?

A friend did
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Iliyasdass(m): 10:04am On Oct 31, 2021
My connect just told me that there will be another batch for the documentation. That this is the invite are for those first batch that went for the interview. They dont want overcrowding at the headquarters thats why

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ayammawa(m): 10:55am On Oct 31, 2021
Iliyasdass:
My connect just told me that there will be another batch for the documentation. That this is the invite are for those first batch that went for the interview. They dont want overcrowding at the headquarters thats why
Thanks to share what you have been heard from your connect for making our mine cool and calm
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ayammawa(m): 10:59am On Oct 31, 2021
Iliyasdass:

Reply to my email and share more light on it
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by enoks(m): 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
Iliyasdass:

You people are very naive about recruitments with FG agencies. Better pay no mind to your connect and simply move on. If u were not called just forget about the recruitment, it means u were not successful. ICPC wanted 220 staff, would that be overcrowding if they were all called for documentation ? They will tell u sweet tales to give you unending hope. How many FG recruitments are done in batches? Mention just 1 you heard of in 10 years.
Move on and try other options that present themselves as for the ICPC, it is very very over and don’t let anyone deceive you. NNPC called 1050 GT’s then it’s 220 staff that cannot be dealt with in one swap? In your heart you know it’s over but just want to hold on to straws .

2 Likes

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ayammawa(m): 7:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
enoks:

You people are very naive about recruitments with FG agencies. Better pay no mind to your connect and simply move on. If u were not called just forget about the recruitment, it means u were not successful. ICPC wanted 220 staff, would that be overcrowding if they were all called for documentation ? They will tell u sweet tales to give you unending hope. How many FG recruitments are done in batches? Mention just 1 you heard of in 10 years.
Move on and try other options that present themselves as for the ICPC, it is very very over and don’t let anyone deceive you. NNPC called 1050 GT’s then it’s 220 staff that cannot be dealt with in one swap? In your heart you know it’s over but just want to hold on to straws .

Mr. Man, if you don't know something plz don't say anythings to it. It's not good.
Anybody who attended the interview and CBT knows the differences between ICPC recruitment and others, interms of division into batches.
If you don't know just quit

2 Likes

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by meetgaya: 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
enoks:

Tell them, may be this is their first time of attending FG's recruitment. These people you see that received their mails are based on merit and if there is another batch that one is slot for top guys in the government.
Better find thing to do than give yourself false hope.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ayammawa(m): 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
We are here now and waiting for the next batch. It's very very serious from reliable source of HQ.

My colleagues don't believe with anybody saying recruitment is over. There is hope again

2 Likes

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by munezo(m): 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ivalkoh:

I will advise you or any other person who believe they did well in the recruitment, to go to ICPC office in Abuja and check the list of successful applicants. For them to have sent some people email to come for documentation, that means the selection process is over.

It doesn't hurt, just go to ICPC and beg the Officers at the gate that you want to check the final list. It is possible that you are selected but your email doesn't reach you.

Just go there and find out if you are successful or not, before you give up.

Those going for documentation should also help to ask if emails will still be sent.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by ndyzeal(m): 1:40pm On Nov 01, 2021
Well, all said and done... God has the final say... Keep hope alive

2 Likes

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ajeseg: 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
Good Afternoon to you all, any latest update from ICPC headquarter as regards the ongoing documentation

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (75) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.