Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

ICPC Recruitment Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICPC Recruitment Online Test (240604 Views)

ICPC Recruitment Test Result / ICPC Recruitment Test / ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021/ How To Write (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Tfreshzz(m): 6:24pm On Nov 01, 2021
Someone should please update us on the documentation today..
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by ndyzeal(m): 9:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
Well, all said and done... God has the final say... Keep hope alive
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Chulluko(m): 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
enoks:

You people are very naive about recruitments with FG agencies. Better pay no mind to your connect and simply move on. If u were not called just forget about the recruitment, it means u were not successful. ICPC wanted 220 staff, would that be overcrowding if they were all called for documentation ? They will tell u sweet tales to give you unending hope. How many FG recruitments are done in batches? Mention just 1 you heard of in 10 years.
Move on and try other options that present themselves as for the ICPC, it is very very over and don’t let anyone deceive you. NNPC called 1050 GT’s then it’s 220 staff that cannot be dealt with in one swap? In your heart you know it’s over but just want to hold on to straws .
Ndlea 2 batch were expected to report to camp on 3/12/2020
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by ndyzeal(m): 8:30am On Nov 02, 2021
Life is good when you achieve what you expected ���
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by enoks(m): 8:54am On Nov 02, 2021
Chulluko:

Ndlea 2 batch were expected to report to camp on 3/12/2020
. Once again stop holding onto straws. NDLEA , everyone that was successful was sent success mails at the same time. Documentation was staggered. U mean ICPC cannot send 220 mails and tell some people to come at a later date for documentation? Better forget about this recruitment as it is over. Customs just published more than 500 names. JAMB just gave more than 200 APL's. If you still believe in the 2nd batch, you are neophyte. It won't happen. Tell your connect he is lying to you.

4 Likes

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by ndyzeal(m): 9:07am On Nov 02, 2021
Do you mean batch 2 is not possible?
In this case my be different....
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by ndyzeal(m): 9:09am On Nov 02, 2021
Time will tell...
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by ndyzeal(m): 9:09am On Nov 02, 2021
Move on while hoping...
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ibironkebamidel: 9:27am On Nov 02, 2021
enoks:
. Once again stop holding onto straws. NDLEA , everyone that was successful was sent success mails at the same time. Documentation was staggered. U mean ICPC cannot send 220 mails and tell some people to come at a later date for documentation? Better forget about this recruitment as it is over. Customs just published more than 500 names. JAMB just gave more than 200 APL's. If you still believe in the 2nd batch, you are neophyte. It won't happen. Tell your connect he is lying to you.
According to some people that went to the headquarters yesterday, they said APL were given to 140 people yesterday, the remaining 40/80 slot is it for the top people in government, pls kindly enlighten us about this. Thanks.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by ndyzeal(m): 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
Time time time
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by zaraddin(m): 9:21am On Nov 03, 2021
Bitter Truth �✔

enoks:

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Iliyasdass(m): 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2021
Naysayers..! It will shock you very soon cool

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by ndyzeal(m): 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2021
Who are the Naysayers?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Sirgolden000: 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2021
Happy One Week Anniversary to those who got called for the ICPC Jobs grin grin
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by almusay(m): 11:18pm On Nov 05, 2021
Like play like play, one week has passed without receiving invite email for documentation, I'm still hoping they message me soon. I performed excellently in my interview too, I don't really know what went wrong in the process. Nigeria na cruise.

3 Likes

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by munezo(m): 12:53am On Nov 06, 2021
almusay:
Like play like play, one week has passed without receiving invite email for documentation, I'm still hoping they message me soon. I performed excellently well in my interview too, I don't really know what went wrong in the process. Nigeria na cruise.

State of origin was also used.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ajeseg: 7:10am On Nov 06, 2021
State of origin was also used, can you please explain better, that is quota system, do you mean they have not finished sending to some states or what?
munezo:

State of origin was also used.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by munezo(m): 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2021
I believe they have finished sending messages to the successful applicants.

They would have selected the best from each state. Maybe, there were other people who performed better than you from your state.

Ajeseg:
State of origin was also used, can you please explain better, that is quota system, do you mean they have not finished sending to some states or what?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Themi06: 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2021
nikola:

The vacancies are normally advertised in Nigerian Dailies (Newspapers). You can also expand you chances by getting access to some job sites that advertise these vacancies.
Remember, they are free sites. Do not pay anyone to send adverts to you.
Cheers.

Which part of the news paper cause I don't see any when i buy. And I'll be glad if you can help with the sites
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Iliyasdass(m): 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
munezo:
I believe they have finished sending messages to the successful applicants.

They would have selected the best from each state. Maybe, there were other people who performed better than you from your state.

Nop
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by nikola(m): 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
Themi06:

Which part of the news paper cause I don't see any when i buy. And I'll be glad if you can help with the sites

You can walk up to any Newspaper stand and read the papers. Act matured and be very polite, the vendors will allow you. You can also tip them and get to read all the papers for the day. It's been a while I used newspapers though. You can send me a PM and I would share sites I use.
Cheers.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ibironkebamidel: 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
Iliyasdass:

Nop
pls reply your dm bros
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by ndyzeal(m): 9:30am On Nov 09, 2021
Live update please
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Diamondsmany: 11:45am On Nov 10, 2021
Any update please I am still waiting patiently for my documentation. When will the second batch be released
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by ndyzeal(m): 11:49am On Nov 10, 2021
Waiting is an hobby in Nigeria
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Saktnk: 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
May God help us through
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by munezo(m): 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
There is nothing like second batch.

Diamondsmany:
Any update please I am still waiting patiently for my documentation. When will the second batch be released

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ibironkebamidel: 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
munezo:
There is nothing like second batch.

Are you among the board members?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by munezo(m): 1:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
Continue to ask

Ibironkebamidel:
Are you among the board members?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by meetgaya: 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
munezo:
Continue to ask

Tell him. If he is waiting for slot, they have already gave them appointment. I knew a person who got it through slot. It is better to move on and be at peace. What is yours is yours and what is not yours can't get to you. I'm already moved
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by munezo(m): 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
meetgaya:

Tell him. If he is waiting for slot, they have already gave them appointment. I knew a person who got it through slot. It is better to move on and be at peace. What is yours is yours and what is not yours can't get to you. I'm already moved

Thank you
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by ndyzeal(m): 5:32am On Nov 12, 2021
Move On,... Everything about ICPC recruitment has been concluded. Move oN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (75) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.