Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,325 members, 7,954,312 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:28 PM

Opinion, Abba Kyari Should Also Be Jailed... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion, Abba Kyari Should Also Be Jailed... (237 Views)

Why Abba Kyari Should NEVER Be Extradited / Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema / Falana: Buhari’s Greatest Tribute To Kyari Should Be Fixing Public Hospitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion, Abba Kyari Should Also Be Jailed... by Solidkay(m): 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
Since it is very evident that we're in the season of Court cases and people being sent behind bars,
People are being tried Without solid evidence against them,
The list of such cases are endless,
It is in view of these cases I decided to air my opinion that anyone, Regardless of your status, socially or politically should be made to face the full wrath of the law and be sent behind bars if found guilty.
If MNK (Maazi Nnamdi Kanu) could be extradited from Kenya to come and be tried in Nigeria and Sunday Igboho chained like a common criminal in neighboring country Benin Republic, for fighting for the right of his people, then The celebrated Abba Kyari should not be immune to the international law.

My Opinion......

Re: Opinion, Abba Kyari Should Also Be Jailed... by 22o62021: 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
IGP and the FG no go do anything

North has immunity over everything
Re: Opinion, Abba Kyari Should Also Be Jailed... by Monogamy: 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
My brother, you see for this life heh, it's good to sabi better and correct people..

Kyari sabi better people for Nigeria so all this going to jail, resign na ranting
Re: Opinion, Abba Kyari Should Also Be Jailed... by obonujoker(m): 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
Lol... He would be jailed... If they try to cover him, they will implicate more people grin
Re: Opinion, Abba Kyari Should Also Be Jailed... by rolams(m): 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
All Buhari supporters in this forum won't speak now ooo. One of their families has just been caught.
Re: Opinion, Abba Kyari Should Also Be Jailed... by sinteiking(m): 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy:
My brother, you see for this life heh, it's good to sabi better and correct people..

Kyari sabi better people for Nigeria so all this going to jail, resign na ranting

So Kyari should be let off the hook because he knows influencial people?

It is a shame you are not even worried about his role in collaborating and associating with a known suspected fraudster.

Now I know all your noise about Ighogho and Kanu is not because you want stability in this country but you just don't like their person.

You supporting an indicted cop shows you are a lover of criminality.
Re: Opinion, Abba Kyari Should Also Be Jailed... by Monogamy: 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
sinteiking:

So Kyari should be let off the hook because he knows influencial people?

It is a shame you are not even worried about his role in collaborating and associating with a known suspected fraudster.

Now I know all your noise about Ighogho and Kanu is not because you want stability in this country but you just don't like their person.

You supporting an indicted cop shows you are a lover of criminality.

Hahahahaha

Is indictment now a conviction?

Has Kyari been convicted?
Re: Opinion, Abba Kyari Should Also Be Jailed... by sinteiking(m): 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy:

Hahahahaha

Is indictment now a conviction?

Has Kyari been convicted?

neither has Kanu nor Ighogho been convicted but yet you masturbate on top of their matters as if they are Nigeria's worst nighmare.

Just has indicted Abba Kyari is an hero to you, so also Ighogho and Kanu are considered heroes by others.

For the record, I see no difference between a violent agitator and a fraudulent police cop, they are all agents of destabilization.

Don't you agree?
Re: Opinion, Abba Kyari Should Also Be Jailed... by Danjikanbauchi: 6:57am On Jul 30, 2021
Hushkyari the Criminal

(1) (Reply)

DSS Denies Lawyer Access To Nnamdi Kanu, Disobeys Court Order / Obvious Signs We Missed During The 2011 Election / Kyari Recommended For Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.