Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema (46081 Views)

Falana: Buhari’s Greatest Tribute To Kyari Should Be Fixing Public Hospitals / What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 / Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by JEWELofHELL: 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
When my friend Allen Onyema, the Chairman of Air Peace, was indicted by the FBI and the Americans demanded he be extradicted we stood by him. Onyema was later vindicated. Why can't we do the same for Abba? Is it wrong for us to ask them to show us evidence of his crime first?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR8jp2IL6_i/?utm_medium=copy_link

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by NwaAmaikpe: 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
shocked

Abba Kyari is famous for loving to solve crimes, what is wrong in being happy that our own will help a whole USA solve a major crime just by submitting himself to the FBI?

Allen Onyema did not betray public trust, he did not abuse his office, he did not intimidate and oppress people at the behest of their wealthy oppressors.
No one pointed fingers to accuse him of extortion.

Hateful whistleblowers flagged a payment that was duly remitted by the CBN to the Aircraft makers so it was only natural that the US law will pursue the false lead.

It was clear Onyema was being witchunted, so we stood by him because it was apparent that his sin was his ethnicity.

It's an insult to Nigeria that her most famous policeman is wanted in USA for knowingly conspiring to commit wire fraud.
So why then should I stand by Abba Kyari?
Why?

Is it so that he will gift me some of his natives and caps before he goes to jail or what?

Someone who has not only insulted our intelligence with his watery defence; a rebuttal I consider as being overly unintelligent for an intelligence officer, he has also been shielded in the past from numerous indictments.

When you see the long arm of the law eventually catching up with people who are above the law, it is only natural to grin like a teenage boy who just experienced his first orgasm from a wetdream.

I am so happy. God knows that the last time I was this excited was when the girl who left me to get married gave birth to an albino imbecille.
This is the second time I'm seeing Karma and Justice pay someone an unexpected visit.

Everyone knows I have challenges with my sanity, but if FFK thinks Abba Kyari deserves our sympathy, then I may not be the crazy one afterall.

975 Likes 130 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by inoki247: 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
ok Them don dey the same WhatsApp group now...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by jlinkd78(m): 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
Noted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by seunmsg(m): 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2021
Those that fought online against the extradition of Onyema back then are at the forefront of those calling for the immediate extradition of Abba Kyari. At the end of the day, it all boils down to crucifying rogues from other tribes and supporting rogues from ones tribe.

Whatever the case, he should be immediately suspended from the police force pending when he can clear himself.

179 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Asgard73: 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
We will kidnap him package him here in Nigeria and forward him to US..

Walai Fani-Kayode has something o hide .. and that he’s not coming clear..

Why this kyari matter too pain this Yoruba man like this ... that he won’t mind throwing in his in laws just to make a point.

Plus Allen minus Oyema..

Abba Kyari must be extradited and he must sing and snitch.. that thing wey una fey hide go blow for public.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
cheesy.... #IstandwithAbbaKyari# No shakiiiieee cool cool cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Bar1941(m): 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2021
The springs that tightens FFK's lips had loosen again, the eediot always wants to be relevant even when his irrelevance is conspicuous. Which other evidence is he asking for? Wife beater, in a sane clime goat like ffk should be eating beans behind bar.

BTW, where is Uncle Dino Melaye? Is he still eating shrimps and washing his dishes by himself in the State? If yes, no problem, by the time they get to him, there won't be any need for extradition.

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Asgard73: 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2021
seunmsg:
Those that fought online against the extradition of Onyema back then are at the forefront of those calling for the immediate extradition of Abba Kyari. At the end of the day, it all boils down to crucifying rogues from other tribes and supporting rogues from ones tribe.

Whatever the case, he should be immediately suspended from the police force pending when he can clear himself.

Just like you spend time criticizing other tribes criminals while protecting the criminal druggie.. from your tribe and even wish he would be president of Nigeria.

God forbid Tinubu. As President.

Suspension is not enough... forward him to those that need him.. no time.

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by fergie001: 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2021
I laugh whenever I remember this thread below: grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5547008/lauretta-onochie-reacts-allen-onyema/5#84330746

Like my big aunty will say:

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by seunmsg(m): 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
Asgard73:

Just like you spend time criticizing other tribes criminals while protecting the criminal druggie.. from your tribe and even wish he would be president of Nigeria.

Of course, they see Tinubu everywhere they go. Every news item is not complete until they find a way to bring Tinubu into the conversation. The usual folks...

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Asgard73: 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2021
seunmsg:

Of course, they see Tinubu everywhere they go. Every news item is not complete until they find a way to bring Tinubu into the conversation. The usual folks...

Outright Yoruba gibberish... emotional crap.

You twist words .. mention you .. you begin cry..
Careless.

Next!

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by seunmsg(m): 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2021
Asgard73:

Outright Yoruba gibberish... emotional crap.

You twist words .. mention you .. you begin cry..
Careless.

Next!

So far so good, you’re the one crying and barking at the same time. I love seeing you in tears though.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Babzrockman: 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
Asgard73:

Suspension is not enough... forward him to those that need him.. no time.

God forbid Buhari as president... Here we are today 6 years +plus Buhari is d president and we are suffering seriously.
I'm sure u didn't vote in d last 2 general elections that produced Buhari.

Stop being a supporter or antagonist on social media...
We need to wake up to our civil responsibility. So that we can elect by ourselves n not selection by d old rogue

13 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by tommy589(m): 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
Nwamaikpe and his sanity grin

17 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Jerryherd: 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2021
cool

Common Benin Republic has shown to the world it doesn't just bow to any countries extradition orders

US should show us direct evidence linking any stolen money to Allen Onyeama or Abba Kyari's personal BVN registered Account first or forget about the bullshit allegations

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Aufbauh(m): 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
Gbam! FFK the table shaker.
I've been wondering while those who defended the extradition of our super airliner Geoffrey Onyema are the same people pushing for Abba kyari's extradition without evidence.

Fraud is fraud whether it was committed as a public servant or otherwise.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by BigSarah(f): 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
LMAO, FFK has switched to the side of the "NIGERIANS" Typical Politician...
But This is a Joke, insensitive comparison... I doubt kyari would be extradited, for obvious reasons...

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
seunmsg:

Why disturb yourself, IPOB should extradict him now.. I don't when collect bribe in Nigeria became a crime to FBI

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Maxymilliano(m): 2:48pm On Jul 30, 2021
We will stand by Abba Kyari after he is vindicated, but for now, he should go and clear himself

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 30, 2021
He was never vindicated, don't listen to the fake news from Femi Kayode. Let him step foot into Atlanta and visit his mansion there and see if he will not be bundled to jail.

The Department of Justice are not clowns that just issue arrest warrants randomly. They do intensive investigation and needed to convince a judge to issue an arrest warrant against Allen Onyema based on convincing evidence

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by inoki247: 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
Bar1941:
The springs that tightens FFK's lips had loosen again, the eediot always wants to be relevant even when his irrelevance is conspicuous. Which other evidence is he asking for? Wife beater, in a sane clime goat like ffk should be eating beans behind bar.

BTW, where is Uncle Dino Melaye? Is he still eating shrimps and washing his dishes by himself in the State? If yes, no problem, by the time they get to him, there won't be any need for extradition.

You people will soon tire with jargons Dino kuku dey yankee if he av a case to answer dey will go for him buh for now let's face who dem don catch first.... and stop playing politics with everything

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
seunmsg:

First time we see eye to eye.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Tinubuadvocate: 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
So sad that people that hold power in this country both past and present are empty skull nothing to offer society.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by seunmsg(m): 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

First time we see eye to eye.

I’m always on the side of rationality and objectivity.

8 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Adisa89(m): 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
Abba Kyari left his police duty to sell a fake ankara to a Dubai based Yahoo boy. Then he also detained a perceived enemy of the same Yahoo boy and was paid in dollars

Alaba market traders will soon come after him for demeaning their clothing profession in public. And after rotting in American jail he will go to hell fire.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by adebenson155: 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
Fani the parrot...

Give him food and he will sing your tune..

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Glink2018(m): 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2021
There are some fools here that don't know public service rule....abba Kyari is a federal public officer..and there are rules of engagement...
Onyema is not under any public service rules....he is an investor and businessman. He owns his business...but Abba Kyari de tailor is a federal public service officer...and there is PSR Act.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by LamidiCownu: 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
Lmao.
Who is bankrolling FFK ?
Going forward , the issue of Allen Onyema would be used as an alibi to protect Abba Kyari.
It's a shame tho

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets / Buhari Responds To #babawhileyouweregone / Buhari May Soon Wish He Did Not Win 2015 Presidential Polls – Ben Bruce.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.