Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action (7743 Views)

US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom / Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) / Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by proudly9ja(m): 12:53am On May 15, 2011
By God's Grace,the whole truth will be revealed and all those lying to us and messing up our country will be exposed and punished!

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xylm1DO-jmM&feature=player_embedded[/flash]

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjy7PSffwCY&feature=player_embedded[/flash]

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVDsKqVGOH4&feature=player_embedded[/flash]

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRSddUIic7Y&feature=player_embedded[/flash]

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4yYkO10zcI&feature=player_embedded[/flash]

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfhp_Rm2Zws&feature=player_embedded#at=15[/flash]

1 Like

Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by Kobojunkie: 1:00am On May 15, 2011
If this is real, JEGA MESSED UP~~~~~!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by aljharem3: 1:03am On May 15, 2011
this people were rigging for PDP
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by proudly9ja(m): 1:16am On May 15, 2011
By God's Grace, the truth will be revealed
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by aljharem3: 1:16am On May 15, 2011
proudly9ja:

By God's Grace, the truth will be revealed

yes oh

that jonathan won by rigging
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by proudly9ja(m): 8:02am On May 15, 2011
Thank God for technology
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by unipol(m): 9:21am On May 15, 2011
Kobojunkie:

If this is real, JEGA MESSED UP~~~~~!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

remove JEGA from this mess, what do you expect when corruption has eaten deep into my people's mind.
if we want to stop rigging, we should first stop police from collecting bribe/2o naira. we should first stop student from examination malpractice, we should stop traders from inflating the prices of their product. or do you expect the same people who usually get everything by cheating to be conducted at election poll.
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by Nobody: 9:49am On May 15, 2011
where is team gej?

abi they cannot see cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by apoti(m): 2:24pm On May 15, 2011
Rigging at its peak shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

some stoopid eediiot will now tell me d election was free because some foreign observers said so. angry embarassed cry
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by blacksta(m): 2:49pm On May 15, 2011
omg
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by hercules07: 2:58pm On May 15, 2011
See PDP magic, I am sure the GEJ apologists are quaking in their boots.
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by Kobojunkie: 3:32pm On May 15, 2011
unipol:

remove JEGA from this mess, what do you expect when corruption has eaten deep into my people's mind.
if we want to stop rigging, we should first stop police from collecting bribe/2o naira. we should first stop student from examination malpractice, we should stop traders from inflating the prices of their product. or do you expect the same people who usually get everything by cheating to be conducted at election poll.

um . . . . how do you remove the man/LEADER, hired to correct the mess/ensure that it does not even happen, from the mess? Isn't that mentality the reason we continue to remain where we find ourselves . . .  this need to remove individuals, who took on the responsibility of carrying out duties, from the failures that result from their time in position? Are you even serious

If I want to stop rigging? Am I the INEC officer whose job it is to, yes, STOP RIGGING? shocked Stop police collecting bring? What has police bribery to do with stopping rigging? Are you under the assumption that the job of the police now is to stop rigging?? shocked Stop traders from inflating the prices of their products? Stop exam malpractice? Are you sure you are on the right thread? What has all tthat to do with stopping rigging at the ballot stations??
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by Pataki: 3:41pm On May 15, 2011
grin cheesy grin

Suddenly the PDP goons, Pro-GEJ deluded fans are nowhere to be found on this thread.

Bunch of hypocritical tools.

Were this thread to be about CPC rigging, the band of anti-Buhari haters would be here, dancing and jeering their madness away.

Obviously, it is glaring to all, that the by-gone election was free thumb pressing and fraudulent loaded for PDP.

Disgusting hypocrites.
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by Pataki: 3:47pm On May 15, 2011
Can we have this thread on the front page?!
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by blacksta(m): 5:22pm On May 15, 2011
Seun - please front page
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by dayokanu(m): 5:22pm On May 15, 2011
Subscribing
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by ziccoit: 6:22pm On May 15, 2011
unipol:

And, when the head is rotten what happens to the rest of the body? You didn't mention the amount used to bribe right from the PDP primary up to the actual election. Nigerians are hungery, that is why they buy us easily.
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by Kilode1: 7:56pm On May 15, 2011
So, Seun and Mukina2, when will this one get to the Front page?

Abi these videos are not as relevant to the Nigerian discourse as "How many husbands one Nollywood vixen married" ?

Front page please.
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by emiye(m): 9:32pm On May 15, 2011
If this much could be recorded in the North, where indigenes are seemingly not technological savvy, maybe we can now understand how the MAGIC NUMBERS in the south south and south east came about,
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by Sunofgod(m): 9:45pm On May 15, 2011
The 'Excel' program accounted for what you see in the video's and adjusted the final figures accordingly - grin
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by bkbabe97y1: 9:53pm On May 15, 2011
Turn your Tv channel to MSNBC---- THEYRE SHOWING IBO MEN IN ACTION!!!
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by Abagworo(m): 10:11pm On May 15, 2011
All the PDP apologists should now understand that the child voters were used by PDP.I think this is enough to cancel the Presidential elections.
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by unipol(m): 10:12pm On May 15, 2011
Kobojunkie:

um . . . . how do you remove the man/LEADER, hired to correct the mess/ensure that it does not even happen, from the mess? Isn't that mentality the reason we continue to remain where we find ourselves . . .  this need to remove individuals, who took on the responsibility of carrying out duties, from the failures that result from their time in position? Are you even serious

If I want to stop rigging? Am I the INEC officer whose job it is to, yes, STOP RIGGING? shocked Stop police collecting bring? What has police bribery to do with stopping rigging? Are you under the assumption that the job of the police now is to stop rigging?? shocked Stop traders from inflating the prices of their products? Stop exam malpractice? Are you sure you are on the right thread? What has all tthat to do with stopping rigging at the ballot stations??

if inec and JEGA are honest, can you be honest? can our police be honest? can the politians be honest? can the nigerian youths be honest? can the voters be honest? can the youth corpers be honest? an average nigerian is criminal minded and moneyish.
we cannot start our honesty from election, this JEGA has done his best considering the kind of society we have. NO WONDER, obasanjo insisted that even JESUS CHRIST cannot conduct credible elections in nigeria, let alone of JEGA. do not forget, this jega has a record before he was appointed.
if  you go through every department and offices in nigeria like the police, custom, immigration, health, education, judiciary, even our national assembly, you do agree with me that nigeria is a failed state.today's inec is still better that all department/comissions in nigeria. thanks to the good work of jega.
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by unipol(m): 10:21pm On May 15, 2011
@kobo your question here is funny, "what has police bribery to do with stopping rigging? are you now under assumption that the job of the police now is to stop rigging?"
you must be joking here, for your information, the security has a greater job than the inec for the succes of any election.
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by Kobojunkie: 10:52pm On May 15, 2011
unipol:

if inec and JEGA are honest, can you be honest? can our police be honest? can the politians be honest? can the nigerian youths be honest? can the voters be honest? can the youth corpers be honest? an average nigerian is criminal minded and moneyish.
we cannot start our honesty from election, this JEGA has done his best considering the kind of society we have.
Since you have already concluded that it is imposssible to have honest elections -- what is very possible in other countries will similar corruption issues ---- without solving other disconnected issues, then there is really no need for me to try to engage you on this, is there?
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by xterra2(m): 11:00pm On May 15, 2011
[size=15pt]See this ALSO[/size]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl5JSE1YrCs
PDP Rigging in Rivers States - My GOD see Thumb printing  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
And you said Goodluck Won ?  or you insult Buhari for GOing to the Tribunals

[size=14pt]PDP Accused Buhari of using Underage Voters, what about this Underaged rigging [/size]

This election was not free and fair
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by playmode(m): 12:05am On May 16, 2011
Not surprised at all.Typical PDP behaviour.

This country will never move forward until we kill those who are holding us back.Hopefully some group of people somewhere will wipe out the leaders of the PDP and other corrupt political office holders with sniper bullets.I pray everyday that the kind of revolution that Rolins initiated in Ghana happens in Nigeria.As long as OBJ and his cohorts are alive, Nigeria will never move forward.

It is times like this that i listen to the song below  cry :

[flash=640,510]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEPLK42FaYA?fs=1&hl=en[/flash]

I wish ,i just wish i will get the opportunity one day to deal with these politicians with deadly force because that is the only language they understand.
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by reindeer: 12:11am On May 16, 2011
and you can bet this thread will not make the home page on a pdp forum. ;d
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by Nobody: 1:51am On May 16, 2011
How do you expect anything to ever change when the government knows that we Nigerians are quite happy to accept results of elections that we know are rigged, without protest.

I hope Buhari would get a fair heating in court ( but I doubt it)
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by OAM4J: 1:55am On May 16, 2011
interesting
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by jensinmi(m): 6:26am On May 16, 2011
I see you ooooo  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

PLESSING FOR UMBLERRA!!!
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by PeeDaVinci: 6:47am On May 16, 2011
front page, pleaasee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Advantage Of Being A Nigerian? / PDP Vows To Recapture Rivers, Edo In 2015 / May 29: Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration Car Has Landed (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.