Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Shocking Alleged Reason - Abba Kayiri , FBI - Hushpuppi .. Updates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Alleged Reason - Abba Kayiri , FBI - Hushpuppi .. Updates (753 Views)

The Alleged Reason Why Tinubu Did Not Meet The Oba When He Was In Edo / What Abba Kayiri Did By Reno Omokri / Nigerian Police Reacts To Abba Kayiri Case With FBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Alleged Reason - Abba Kayiri , FBI - Hushpuppi .. Updates by Happened: 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
I saw this online ....

Chukwudi Iwuchukwu wrote:

In case you don't understand why the US government through the FBI is looking for our super cop, Abba Kyari, let me break it down in a way that you will understand so here we go:

1) Hushpuppi, his friend Kelly Chibuzor Vincent and their yahoo gang defrauded a Qatari citizen to the tune of 1.1 million dollars.

After the deed has been done, Hushpppi sent money to Chibuzor who was living in Abuja as part of his proceeds from the deal.

Hushpuppi out of greed did not pay Chibzor the agreed sum they both agreed before the execution of the job, feeling cheated, Chibozor contacted the businessman from Qatar and sang like a canary bird that his gang defrauded him.

2)When Hushpuppi heard what his friend in the yahoo business did, he felt betrayed and was furious. He picked his phone and called his ally and friend, Abba Kyari, he told him what Chibzor did to him and then requested that the betrayer should be detained at his pleasure for stabbing him in the back.

3) Abba Kyari provided an account number, not his, the account number belonged to a policeman in his IRT to Hushpuppi who wired money, the reason the money was sent was to mobilize the policemen that went to pick up Chibuzor for betraying the Instagram celebrity.

4)Immediately Chibzor was arrested and detained, Abba Kyari sent a message across to Hushpuppi via Whatsapp informing him that Chibzor had been arrested.

"He is now in my cell," he wrote on WhatsApp. He then sent the picture of the detained Chibuzor at the police cell to Hushpuppi to confirm whether he was the one that betrayed him.

Abbas known as Hushpuppi confirmed yes that the idiot is the one. Abbas requested Abba Kyari's account details, money was sent to him by Hush for doing a good solid job.

5) Chibuzor was detained for 1 month at the pleasure of Hushpuppi. All through the period, Chibuzor was detained, he was not charged to court rather Hushpupp was sending money to the police officer whose account was provided at the beginning for mobilization.

6) After One-month incarceration, God touched Hushpuppi's heart, he then sent a message to his police ally and friend that Chibuzor should be freed from police detention.

A request that was properly complied with by the IRT team headed by Abba Kyari.

7) Chibizor is today at large as nobody knows his whereabouts but the action Abbas took by reporting to the victim of their fraud in Qatar that they scammed him is one of the reasons that led to the fall of Hushpuppi's criminal empire.

cool The Qatari citizen who was scammed made a formal report to the FBI, the FBI team went to action immediately and uncovered the whole heist that implicated our beloved Abba Kyari.

9)FBI is looking for Abba Kyari for being an accomplice to fraud, nothing more than this.

FBI is not looking for him for running a Jumia delivery business in his police office as a side hustle.

They are not looking for him because Hushpuppi was his younger friend and ally.

He committed a crime when he used the instrument of his office to arrest Chibuzor knowing fully well that the crime he committed was singing like a bird to the victim scammed by Huspuppi and his gang.

10) In the end, it could be said that Hushpuppi's greed by not paying his friend Chibuzor the agreed sum and Abba Kyari's messianic complex with the mindset that he is untouchable because he came from the right part of the country were the hubris that led to the downfall of two beloved friends and historians will always remember this.

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Shocking Alleged Reason - Abba Kayiri , FBI - Hushpuppi .. Updates by Vickym1(f): 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
grin

Abba kyari became the man in middle as in sweet in the middle tongue
Re: Shocking Alleged Reason - Abba Kayiri , FBI - Hushpuppi .. Updates by Happened: 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
More

Re: Shocking Alleged Reason - Abba Kayiri , FBI - Hushpuppi .. Updates by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kelechi Ukpai:

I'm suspecting one of ex senator who is a friend of Hushpuppy, he may be part of the yahoo business.

Let me just close my mouth and let me eyes listen.

Re: Shocking Alleged Reason - Abba Kayiri , FBI - Hushpuppi .. Updates by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
Vickym1:
grin

Abba kyari became the man in middle as in sweet in the middle tongue
Abeg, mbok, biko, leave our 'sweet our in the middle' alone o. We take God begew
Re: Shocking Alleged Reason - Abba Kayiri , FBI - Hushpuppi .. Updates by hslbroker2(m): 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
The yeat 21st century will be know for covid-19 and extradition, abba & kyari,
Re: Shocking Alleged Reason - Abba Kayiri , FBI - Hushpuppi .. Updates by Vickym1(f): 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Abeg, mbok, biko, leave our 'sweet our in the middle' alone o. We take God begew
grin grin grin

His own sweetness taste differently
Re: Shocking Alleged Reason - Abba Kayiri , FBI - Hushpuppi .. Updates by Vickym1(f): 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Kelechi Ukpai:

I'm suspecting one of ex senator who is a friend of Hushpuppy, he may be part of the yahoo business.

Let me just close my mouth and let me eyes listen.
The man will be scared wherever he's now cos hushpuppi has started singing already so he might be in one of his dorime grin
Re: Shocking Alleged Reason - Abba Kayiri , FBI - Hushpuppi .. Updates by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
Vickym1:

grin grin grin

His own sweetness taste differently
It better be oh, abeg oh. I no get strength oh
Re: Shocking Alleged Reason - Abba Kayiri , FBI - Hushpuppi .. Updates by Vickym1(f): 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
It better be oh, abeg oh. I no get strength oh
Ụjọ ọ n'atu gi
Re: Shocking Alleged Reason - Abba Kayiri , FBI - Hushpuppi .. Updates by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
Vickym1:

Ụjọ ọ n'atu gi
Ûjô anaghi atû m chaa-chaa, amûsiri m ike.
Re: Shocking Alleged Reason - Abba Kayiri , FBI - Hushpuppi .. Updates by jlinkd78(m): 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
Mods should move this to the front page. This is d most detailed explanation. The only mistake is at No 7 where it was actually Chibuzor that reported to d victim and not Abbas as written in this masterpiece compilation. Please any link btw Abbas and Abba
Re: Shocking Alleged Reason - Abba Kayiri , FBI - Hushpuppi .. Updates by Vickym1(f): 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Ûjô anaghi atû m chaa-chaa, amûsiri m ike.
grin grin grin
Abeg go joor grin
Re: Shocking Alleged Reason - Abba Kayiri , FBI - Hushpuppi .. Updates by kindlyheart: 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
it is only criminals that still believe in one Nigeria for their own greedy selfish interests.
Re: Shocking Alleged Reason - Abba Kayiri , FBI - Hushpuppi .. Updates by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
Vickym1:

grin grin grin
Abeg go joor grin
Onye uwa smiley

1 Like

Re: Shocking Alleged Reason - Abba Kayiri , FBI - Hushpuppi .. Updates by 24kmagic: 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
Abba Kyari don cast.
Like my fellow Nigerians will say "na who them catch be thief"

My own question is how are these guys able to get their chats/conversations?

Quoting them means they are a 100% sure of what the suspects discussed.

(1) (Reply)

18 Years Lady Caught For Child Trafficking In Abuloma LGA, Rivers State (video) / Anti-open Grazing Law Is Satanic – Miyetti Allah Dares Southern Governors / I'm Coming Back And I Will Bring Hell With Me" - Nnamdi Kanu (2018)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.