Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,225 members, 7,953,859 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:56 AM

Cutlass-wielding Angry Husband Attacks Man For Allegedly Sleeping With His Wife. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cutlass-wielding Angry Husband Attacks Man For Allegedly Sleeping With His Wife. (836 Views)

The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. / Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here / 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cutlass-wielding Angry Husband Attacks Man For Allegedly Sleeping With His Wife. by Emmac433: 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
A Ghanaian husband went berserk and attacked a man with a cutlass for allegedly sleeping with his wife.

The incident reportedly happened in Adum, a suburb of Kumasi in the Ashanti Region of Ghana.

In the viral video, the man clad in a red traditional robe is seen attacking the yet-to-be-identified driver of a V8 car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX2cENX3jTk
Re: Cutlass-wielding Angry Husband Attacks Man For Allegedly Sleeping With His Wife. by Donzion77(m): 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2021
Na narrow escape for the chopping man
My advice:
Next time, don't chop any how because it get why

Re: Cutlass-wielding Angry Husband Attacks Man For Allegedly Sleeping With His Wife. by TUANKU(m): 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
This man will just end up in jail for assault while the same man will continue beating the wife's pvssy.
He should have just sent her away.
Re: Cutlass-wielding Angry Husband Attacks Man For Allegedly Sleeping With His Wife. by DOTian: 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
He should get over himself! Na fukc them fukc him wife, them no cook am for pot..
Re: Cutlass-wielding Angry Husband Attacks Man For Allegedly Sleeping With His Wife. by alizma: 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
Mumu, he just succeeded in putting himself behind bars but before that, he also officially signed off his wife to the man to continue from where they were before he rudely interrupt them.
Re: Cutlass-wielding Angry Husband Attacks Man For Allegedly Sleeping With His Wife. by 4reala(m): 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
The thing wey this John Thomas go cause for people wey they reason with am instead of their brain ehn...
Re: Cutlass-wielding Angry Husband Attacks Man For Allegedly Sleeping With His Wife. by Iamicekid(m): 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
Some man sha, as long as the man no rape her, and the sex was agreed by both parties, why are you mad, just divorce the bastard and enter street again it’s that simple.. now u don mess ur life up
Re: Cutlass-wielding Angry Husband Attacks Man For Allegedly Sleeping With His Wife. by Danjikanbauchi: 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2021
That's the last thing I will do anyday I suspect my wife of cheating and I catch her red handed she will just quietly go back to her parents home, if we have children and DNA prove they are mine I will collect my blood and let her go for my sanity. I can't fight another man over a woman.
If she no give her consent the guy won't force her. And even if you fight this man she will still follow another man tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

PUNCH Journalist Arrested And Beaten, Branded IPOB - Picture / Thief Tinubu / Ebele Obiano And The Other Women She Has Fought With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.