Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates (67188 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Ike, Seyi And Pere / BBNaija: Maria's Face When Pere Said He Loves Her / How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Queen, Nini, Saga, Angel And Pere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by NaijaCelebrity: 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
Maria and Pere revealed as Wildcards

Maria and Pere have been revealed as the Wildcards for the Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye season.

They were revealed during the special Diary Session on Thursday, the day five of the show.

Wildcards are fake housemates placed by Big Brother in the house to add a twist to the show. There are also other things to know about the BBNaija Wildcard twist.

During Maria’s session, Biggie revealed that she has been chosen as a Wildcard of the season and asked her how she felt about playing her role.

Maria revealed that she felt bad for pretending to the housemates.

She said, “I don’t really know how well I’m playing it but it’s killing me. I’m not gonna lie.”

“Obviously, I wouldn’t take it back but it’s like a 50-50 chance.

“It’s killing me because they are really loving people and I’m not just saying it, they really are.

“It’s just like lying and lying. I think I’m doing a great job though I don’t feel proud of myself.”

Big Brother asked Maria to predict who the other Wildcard is and surprisingly, she mentioned Pere.

During Pere’s session, Big Brother also asked him how he has been able to play his role as a Wildcard.

Pere said, “I’m playing it to the best of my ability. I try to get very engaged in several conversations that have to do with the Wildcards because I know that such conversations will come up because it’s only natural for every housemate to be concerned about who the Wildcard is or who the Wildcards are.”

When asked to predict who the other Wildcard is, Pere mentioned that it could either be Maria or Nini.

It appears that the real action has begun in the BBNaija house, as housemates have to correctly predict the Wildcards by Sunday.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/bbnaija-s6-maria-pere-revealed-as-wildcards/%3famp

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
Wow, who would have believed shocked

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by Africafooty: 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
Lobatan

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by Optapidgin: 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
The funniest thing during the dairy session was Maria suspects Pere and Pere suspect Maria.

They are both right

290 Likes 11 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by tillaman(m): 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
Haaa,,,lobatan!

Weytin remain for house As for me & my goons o, na these two handsome & beautiful pass for house. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder though.

LONGPREEK:
liqrose na,?

Una dey mind me. Aside Yousef, I can't identity any other with his/her name. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by weblord1900: 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
Premier please cum fast. I'm missing you cry

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by Unsad(m): 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
angry
Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by Julianaa: 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by Julianaa: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
Dammn nigarr

BBNaija making x100 of their expenses while many are out there guessing shits wildcard

Walks outta thread

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by Gaddafi1: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
$1 is N540 and we have the energy to be discussing BBN which is absolutely a big distraction for the nation.
What can one actually learn or gain from a show which promotes immorality.
I visited a friend yesterday and was shocked to see him, wife and two teenage children watching and intensely discussing the program.

The economic growth of this country will be limited if we continue to spend time on unproductive issues. My two kobo.

151 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by Julianaa: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
Space for sale

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by Romanoff(f): 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
Optapidgin:
The funniest thing during the dairy session was Maria suspects Pere and Pere suspect Maria.

They are both right

It takes a thief to know a thief.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by OfeAchi: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ebuka priick don bend where him dey fucck this Maria ghel. Her kponmo is hard like cement.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by HalpyBee(f): 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
Maria and Pere every time the housemates suspect someone else

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by Tyriq: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
Make una rest with this stupid show abeg
All thanks to hush, kyari ti take over grin cheesy grin wink cheesy

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by weblord1900: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by Timblogga: 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ha
Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by mbak(m): 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
Wildcards are not fake housemates ... wildcards could mean they were
just picked randomly without going through the normal process of
qualifying like the others did.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by Lewisdinho(m): 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
Rubbish show.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by BOOOMNAIJA: 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
Click like if u think pere and maria are badass actors grin

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
grin bye maria
Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by SirHouloo(m): 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
Na both of them fine

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by Flokibanks57: 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
Wow wow wow lol well it’s getting more interesting
Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by adriano50: 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
Nonsense program for idle men

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by Orire01(m): 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ok

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on my signature
Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by TangoPredict(f): 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
cute Wild card cats

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
mtcheeew..
make all of them getat(vex logout)

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by Miosendyin: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
How dis news to proof the innocent of kyari??

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by LagosNissan: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
Useless show.

Fake kill u ppl there.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by kenzysmith: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
The pere feel go ooo as for maria make no body call her name o na her I use take dey masturbate steady since sunday

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by Ghozky(m): 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
This is bad how can this beautiful girl b the wild cald

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Walks Unclad On Stage At 3 Thrones Concert In Lagos [PICS+VIDEO] / Big Brother Africa: Shower Hour? / BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.