Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates (67179 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Ike, Seyi And Pere / BBNaija: Maria's Face When Pere Said He Loves Her / How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Queen, Nini, Saga, Angel And Pere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by Franchise21(m): 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
OK
Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by GeneralPula: 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
Too bad she won’t be able to archive her aim by fvcking all the dudes in that show..
Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by jaxxy(m): 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
Definitely not music to my ears.
Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by sinola(m): 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
Romanoff:

It takes a thief to know a thief.

God bless you for this comment... Infact, you are a genious

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by Flier: 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
weblord1900:
Premier please cum fast. I'm missing you cry
You are not alone

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by chudez0147(m): 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
Fake news ...
Wildcards have not been reviewed
Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by eliyonvibes: 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
Make all of them getat abeg undecided
Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
What's bbnaija?
Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by Ayo2004: 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
But that girl fine o
Light skin anytime,anywhere and twice on a Sunday

The thoughts going through my head Sha,make I go read my Bible cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by Awwache: 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
Big brother not important for now. we have other pressing issues to tackle.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by cerowo(f): 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
Na witch know witch grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by heniford2: 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
weblord1900:
Premier please cum fast. I'm missing you cry
asin eeh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by oneTIMEman(m): 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
Please I don't want Maria to go oo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by TheLeviathan(m): 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
Two mfs

Who yousef go fit do zee world with now?
Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by Femeto: 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
If I want to dance with you Pere omo malo ro pe mo Kere.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by EagleSquare1(m): 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
What if it's the programme engaging people and keeping them going in the midst of the economic worries!

Gaddafi1:
$1 is N540 and we have the energy to be discussing BBN which is absolutely a big distraction for the nation.
What can one actually learn or gain from a show which promotes immorality.
I visited a friend yesterday and was shocked to see him, wife and two and teenage children watching and intensely discussing the program.

The economic growth of this country will be limited of we continue to spend time on unproductive issues. My two kobo.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by LONGPREEK(m): 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Haaa,,,lobatan!

Weytin remain for house As for me & my goons o, na these two handsome & beautiful pass for house. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder though.
liqrose na,?
Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by Oblongata: 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
Optapidgin:
The funniest thing during the dairy session was Maria suspects Pere and Pere suspect Maria.

They are both right
thief dey Sabi thief grin
Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by vickydevoka(m): 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Haaa,,,lobatan!

Weytin remain for house As for me & my goons o, na these two handsome & beautiful pass for house. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder though.
De handsome pass I gree. Buh de gal no fine pass abeg. Buh na who de bring ginger pass we de follow
Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by greggng: 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
I am surprise that some people don't know that this is a game . Remember if tbey didn't predict it correctly , those wildcard have now become full part of the show ...one of them might even become the winner. There are lessons to be learn from all this ...except they are under Instruction to reveal themselves to the housemates , tbey won't predict correctly .....especially with the confusion in their brain now

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by moneyissweet(m): 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
We can't all be discussing about $1 is N540 because we can't solve the problem and is non of our business.

And not everyone has financial problem...Some of us who are watching the program has made enough money that they can spend till they die.

Everybody get wetin dey make am happy.

We can't all be sadists because of APC Gunment.

Gaddafi1:
$1 is N540 and we have the energy to be discussing BBN which is absolutely a big distraction for the nation.
I visited a friend yesterday and was shocked to see him, wife and two and teenage children watching and intensely discussing the program.

The economic growth of this country will be limited of we continue to spend time on unproductive issues. My two kobo.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by vickydevoka(m): 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
Why no be white money be de fake house mate. En for make sense pass
Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by Tzar(m): 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
Thanks for reminding all these stupid Nigerians!
I have decided no Nigerian deserves any help from me until they change their attitude towards their destiny!
They are so quick to bother fellow Nigerians home & abroad, while they do nothing about those destroying their destinies.
They will rather beg for giveaways all day, watch BBN and do nothing to change the country! Gosh! they deserve the rot!

Gaddafi1:
I visited a friend yesterday and was shocked to see him, wife and two teenage children watching and intensely discussing the program.

The economic growth of this country will be limited if we continue to spend time on unproductive issues. My two kobo.
Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by AfroKnight: 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
If to say I dey follow this season, na Maria I go support. Either her or Jackie B. Fine girls dey this season.
Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by egunna(m): 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
kenzysmith:
The pere feel go ooo as for maria make no body call her name o na her I use take dey masturbate steady since sunday
guy u wan die?since sunday grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by Michoco(m): 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2021
Premier league please come fast abeg

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by correctyourself(m): 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
Gaddafi1:
I visited a friend yesterday and was shocked to see him, wife and two teenage children watching and intensely discussing the program.

The economic growth of this country will be limited if we continue to spend time on unproductive issues. My two kobo.

You deserve one cow
Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by Coldie(m): 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
Yeah

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
Does it mean d b evicted
Re: BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates by lastchild: 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
that means both are leaving tomorrow?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Walks Unclad On Stage At 3 Thrones Concert In Lagos [PICS+VIDEO] / Big Brother Africa: Shower Hour? / BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.