Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

My Father’s Family Neglected Me When I Was Young,life Tough No Be Small” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Father’s Family Neglected Me When I Was Young,life Tough No Be Small” (625 Views)

Davido Neglected Me In My Time Of Need But Donated 250 Million To Orphans / Davido & All His Siblings With Their Father Family Photo In 90's (Throwback / Malivelihood Hails Kiss Daniel Over His Jewelry "N14M No Be Small Tin O" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Father’s Family Neglected Me When I Was Young,life Tough No Be Small” by Informants01: 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
Popular nollywood actress, Funmi Awelewa, has taken to her Instagram page to reveal that her father’s family neglected her when she was small. The nollywood actress said though her mother was a poor woman she was determined to make her children great in life. The nollywood actress explained that she only knew her brothers and sisters but her father’s family neglected her and her siblings. Funmi revealed that life was tough for her when growing up as she suffered a lot.

http://www.newsops.com.ng/2021/07/my-fathers-family-neglected-me-when-i.html?m=1
Re: My Father’s Family Neglected Me When I Was Young,life Tough No Be Small” by Goldbw122(m): 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
Even some people or persons have a family but it seems like they just don't have any body well when someone is all alone in this world he just need to figure out who or the personality that he will exhibit in this world.

1 Like

Re: My Father’s Family Neglected Me When I Was Young,life Tough No Be Small” by Informants01: 3:43am On Jul 30, 2021
Goldbw122:
Even some people or persons have a family but it seems like they just don't have any body well when someone is all alone in this world he just need to figure out who or the personality that he will exhibit in this world.

True talk

(1) (Reply)

2 Popular Nigerian Artistes Who Once Deleted All Their Instagram Posts - Photos / Davido Takes His 30BG Crew Shopping In Los Angeles (PHOTOS/VIDEO) / Bbnaija: “I Once Kissed Arin Passionately” – Boma Opens Up On Feelings For Arin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.