Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:45 AM

Davido Neglected Me In My Time Of Need But Donated 250 Million To Orphans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Neglected Me In My Time Of Need But Donated 250 Million To Orphans (1184 Views)

Burna Boy Buys 2022 Lamborghini Urus Novitec Edition Worth ₦250 Million (Photos) / Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages / Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Neglected Me In My Time Of Need But Donated 250 Million To Orphans by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
The Veteran musician, Babafryo tackled Davido for donated 250 million naira to the orphanages home, saying that they neglected him during his time of need.

It is no news that Davido requested 1 million naira each from his friends and got over 200 million in total, he then added 50 million making it 250 million and donated it to the orphans.

In a video on his Instagram page, Babafryo noted that when he was depressed and in need of help, some of his colleagues did not attend to him but he went ahead to donate 250 million naira to orphans who he doesn’t know.
Read full gist and video;
https://thehonchogist.com.ng/2021/11/21/davido-neglected-me-in-my-time-of-need-but-donated-250-million-to-orphans/

Re: Davido Neglected Me In My Time Of Need But Donated 250 Million To Orphans by ramdris(m): 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hate speech.

1 Like

Re: Davido Neglected Me In My Time Of Need But Donated 250 Million To Orphans by Miller232: 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
Honcho156:
The Veteran musician, Babafryo tackled Davido for donated 250 million naira to the orphanages home, saying that they neglected him during his time of need.

It is no news that Davido requested 1 million naira each from his friends and got over 200 million in total, he then added 50 million making it 250 million and donated it to the orphans.

In a video on his Instagram page, Babafryo noted that when he was depressed and in need of help, some of his colleagues did not attend to him but he went ahead to donate 250 million naira to orphans who he doesn’t know.
Read full gist and video;
https://thehonchogist.com.ng/2021/11/21/davido-neglected-me-in-my-time-of-need-but-donated-250-million-to-orphans/

Ur mouth like bulldog

5 Likes

Re: Davido Neglected Me In My Time Of Need But Donated 250 Million To Orphans by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
See as him mouth be like oven pan.
Depression wey u don use weed pursur. Depression see himself as depressed.
No wait make him give u 250m so you go donate am for mpurummiri. Anumpama

1 Like

Re: Davido Neglected Me In My Time Of Need But Donated 250 Million To Orphans by tillaman(m): 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
Baba fryo stop all these your entitlement mentality if he ignored you then so what this man has donated 250m to orphanage(s) throughout the nation, such a wrong time to speak out
Even dangote nor do reach this one
Davido can keep the money but he didn’t so your yapping carries zero weight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Neglected Me In My Time Of Need But Donated 250 Million To Orphans by superintendents(m): 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
smooking don finish this one career

grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Neglected Me In My Time Of Need But Donated 250 Million To Orphans by Aufbauh(m): 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
Wahala no dey finish

Na ur Papa money?
Re: Davido Neglected Me In My Time Of Need But Donated 250 Million To Orphans by NarcissistKing: 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
You should have died so you won't have chance to say this TRASH! They always quick to blame people for their misfortune. Not even ashamed to be saying this to a 29 year old guy!

Shameless motherfvcker!

1 Like

Re: Davido Neglected Me In My Time Of Need But Donated 250 Million To Orphans by SapphireBlue: 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
DON'T GET IT TWISTED.

All baba fryo is saying is that while he was in dire need during his mental health episode, he reached out to DAVIDO but Davido never responded and...

NOW, he is SURPRISED that the same DAVIDO is now the same person giving out ₦250M to orphans who he (Davido) does not know personally while ignoring him a colleague in the business.

MIND YOU, Baba Fryo said (in this video) that there is nothing wrong in Davido helping orphans but he should start by helping fellow performers (who are currently without funds) in time of need.

THIS IS NOT A THING OF ENTITLEMENT BUT A COLLEAGUE HELPING ANOTHER IN DESPERATE TIMES.... after all, charity must begin from home.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Neglected Me In My Time Of Need But Donated 250 Million To Orphans by Foodqueen(f): 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
The time wey u de troway stone, Dem never born David.

U come de pose on top davido matter.
Re: Davido Neglected Me In My Time Of Need But Donated 250 Million To Orphans by kokoA(m): 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
Go register for the nearest orphanage home naw.. The money go reach you.
Re: Davido Neglected Me In My Time Of Need But Donated 250 Million To Orphans by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
hmm hmm, See mouth undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Neglected Me In My Time Of Need But Donated 250 Million To Orphans by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
No be your mate contribute the money

SMH
Re: Davido Neglected Me In My Time Of Need But Donated 250 Million To Orphans by Badonasty(m): 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
Lol...nobody owes you shit
Re: Davido Neglected Me In My Time Of Need But Donated 250 Million To Orphans by nrexzy: 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
Dis ur mouth wey b like neglect...

1 Like

Re: Davido Neglected Me In My Time Of Need But Donated 250 Million To Orphans by sharpwriter(m): 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
shocked
This mouth can take hundred naira fufu at once

(1) (Reply)

I Lived In Pain For 11 Years - Josh2funny Says From Hospital Bed After Surgery / Obi Cubana, Daddy Freeze Accompany Former Water Seller To Receive Admissn Letter / Rick Ross In Lagos For Easter Concert Organized By Cubana Groups (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.