Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

(screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E (4342 Views)

Tinubu Tells U.S. Court He’ll Be Badly Affected If FBI Releases His Records – PG / Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False / Americans Discuss The Good Side Of Nigerians On Twitter. (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E by Gabrielonome14: 12:03am On Jul 30, 2021
(Screenshots)”I’m really happy to be your boy” FBI releases messages allegedly exchanged between Hushuppi and Abba Kyari

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in the US has disclosed how it identified and nailed Nigeria’s Deputy Commissioner of Police, Abba Kyari, as one of the co-conspirators of Ramon Abbas, aka Hushpuppi.

According to the U.S. Attorney’s Office, Central District of California, Abba Kyari, a high-ranking Nigerian police officer who has received multiple honours, was one of six people indicted over an elaborate scheme to defraud a Qatari businessperson of more than $1 million, masterminded by celebrity fraudster, Ramon ‘Hushpuppi’ Abbas.
https://coolstories.com.ng/screenshotsim-really-happy-to-be-your-boy-fbi-releases-messages-allegedly-exchanged-between-hushuppi-and-abba-kyari/

Continue Reading, get all Screenshot via link below
https://coolstories.com.ng/screenshotsim-really-happy-to-be-your-boy-fbi-releases-messages-allegedly-exchanged-between-hushuppi-and-abba-kyari/

Source: Coolstories.com.ng

Re: (screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E by DOTian: 12:11am On Jul 30, 2021
Sometimes, it's important for Nigerians to analyse the real motivation behind certain actions by the west as it regards Nigeria, before joining the bandwagon to lynch a top government official. Buhari and his gang are up to no good but any serious western powers can easily remove any particular Nigerian official by simply tagging him to any crime, immediately the local press will run with that. It's not only Abba kyari that's involved in this. So why the fixation on him. The government has to do a lot about sanitizing how Nigerians get the authentic news they need to make informed decisions?

3 Likes

Re: (screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E by Aammee77: 12:15am On Jul 30, 2021
grin
Re: (screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E by alexyanalysis(m): 1:36am On Jul 30, 2021
Bush meat don finally catch hunter

1 Like

Re: (screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E by RZArecta(m): 2:31am On Jul 30, 2021
DOTian:
[s]Sometimes, it's important for Nigerians to analyse the real motivation behind certain actions by the west as it regards Nigeria, before joining the bandwagon to lynch a top government official. Buhari and his gang are up to no good but any serious western powers can easily remove any particular Nigerian official by simply tagging him to any crime, immediately the local press will run with that. It's not only Abba kyari that's involved in this. Do why the fixation on him. The government has to do a lot about sanitizing how Nigerians get the authentic news they need to make informed decisions?[/s]
Abba Kyari is a thief ratted out by his fellow thief cool

33 Likes

Re: (screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E by SweetiliciousD: 4:01am On Jul 30, 2021
DOTian:
Sometimes, it's important for Nigerians to analyse the real motivation behind certain actions by the west as it regards Nigeria, before joining the bandwagon to lynch a top government official. Buhari and his gang are up to no good but any serious western powers can easily remove any particular Nigerian official by simply tagging him to any crime, immediately the local press will run with that. It's not only Abba kyari that's involved in this. Do why the fixation on him. The government has to do a lot about sanitizing how Nigerians get the authentic news they need to make informed decisions?

As in........ Damage control?

3 Likes

Re: (screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:03am On Jul 30, 2021
embarassed
Re: (screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E by ATTemi: 4:04am On Jul 30, 2021
Stop doing drugs.
DOTian:
Sometimes, it's important for Nigerians to analyse the real motivation behind certain actions by the west as it regards Nigeria, before joining the bandwagon to lynch a top government official. Buhari and his gang are up to no good but any serious western powers can easily remove any particular Nigerian official by simply tagging him to any crime, immediately the local press will run with that. It's not only Abba kyari that's involved in this. Do why the fixation on him. The government has to do a lot about sanitizing how Nigerians get the authentic news they need to make informed decisions?

16 Likes

Re: (screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E by Akinolaleo(m): 4:55am On Jul 30, 2021
Getting more interesting...

Beautify your building with our stone works in different styles, to make your home more colorful and natural. nation wide.....check my signature
Re: (screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E by Akinolaleo(m): 5:05am On Jul 30, 2021
The story is getting more interesting

Meanwhile: Beautify your building with our stone work design in different styles, to make it looks more colorful and natural..
check my signature for contact
Re: (screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E by Mathiasa(m): 5:24am On Jul 30, 2021
Pls can you come out clearly? Are you trying to say all the WhatsApp messages btw them are fabricated?
DOTian:

5 Likes

Re: (screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 30, 2021
DOTian:
uchu

7 Likes

Re: (screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E by Paragon311(m): 5:33am On Jul 30, 2021
Bad omen of our country...

Always speaking with both sides of the mouth.

Call a spade a spade please..

DOTian:

2 Likes

Re: (screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E by techWriter1: 6:08am On Jul 30, 2021
Abba Kyari is a burglar threw out by his colleagues burglar

2 Likes

Re: (screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E by 12large1: 6:15am On Jul 30, 2021
Nigerians either needs division or doesn't have sense. If Efcc indict a white American citizen on the words of a white criminal even with the most Vivid evidence, The Americans wouldn't condemn their own, extract that individual. But, small accusations against a Nigerian by the Americans and his people has already made him Guilty. This country needs to understand diplomatic pride/Honor. Even if kyari is guilty, as a Nigerian citizen, I'm not condemning him
Re: (screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E by nairavsdollars(f): 6:17am On Jul 30, 2021
Fashola's sister also among
Re: (screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E by rex444(m): 6:28am On Jul 30, 2021
If we had only utilised our resources justly , cases like this would not even get as much attention as it is.... If Nigeria organise wella, who be America to come tell naija make dem bring criminal wey still dey naija to come abroad ?
Re: (screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E by dettolgel: 6:36am On Jul 30, 2021
DOTian:

Buhari has used this one.

5 Likes

Re: (screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E by greatdreamer(m): 6:38am On Jul 30, 2021
DOTian:
when they arrested Hushpupi, you were one of those that celebrated, now he has mentioned Abbah Kyari as one of those who enjoyed the proceeds, you are seeing it Western attack on Nigerian's government officials.

5 Likes

Re: (screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E by oyatz(m): 6:42am On Jul 30, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Fashola's sister also among

How daft are you not to Know that
1) Fashola is a general name just like Okafor, George or Abdullahi.

2) Criminals can use pseudonames. The name may not be the real name of the lady.

3) The lady is too young to be Fashola's sister.
Re: (screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 30, 2021
12large1:
Nigerians either needs division or doesn't have sense. If Efcc indict a white American citizen on the words of a white criminal even with the most Vivid evidence, The Americans wouldn't condemn their own, extract that individual. But, small accusations against a Nigerian by the Americans and his people has already made him Guilty. This country needs to understand diplomatic pride/Honor. Even if kyari is guilty, as a Nigerian citizen, I'm not condemning him
but you condemn kanu and Igboho isn't it?
See, I don't even support any of these things going on but I hate hypocrites and you are one

2 Likes

Re: (screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 30, 2021
rex444:
If we had only utilised our resources justly , cases like this would not even get as much attention as it is.... If Nigeria organise wella, who be America to come tell naija make dem bring criminal wey still dey naija to come abroad ?
but dem fit kidnap a Nigerian from abroad and still lobbying another one to be deported...
Who do una all these things?

2 Likes

Re: (screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E by Glink2018(m): 7:12am On Jul 30, 2021
DOTian:
Sometimes, it's important for Nigerians to analyse the real motivation behind certain actions by the west as it regards Nigeria, before joining the bandwagon to lynch a top government official. Buhari and his gang are up to no good but any serious western powers can easily remove any particular Nigerian official by simply tagging him to any crime, immediately the local press will run with that. It's not only Abba kyari that's involved in this. Do why the fixation on him. Does the government have to do a lot about sanitizing how Nigerians get the authentic news they need to make informed decisions?

We are talking about strong allegations against high-ranking police officer and you are talking about a system of reportage....is this not an irrational comment?
If there are allegations against you, would you not be invited by the police for interrogation and questioning? And you are proven innocent until being convicted by the competent court of jurisdiction...

4 Likes

Re: (screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E by Freestainworld(m): 7:18am On Jul 30, 2021
DOTian:
I know you are Abba kyari, and we know you are a thief, you will be caught soon, stop this your long epistle

3 Likes

Re: (screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E by gambia(m): 7:19am On Jul 30, 2021
He should face the music squarely, I don't support nonsense.

1 Like

Re: (screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:42am On Jul 30, 2021
The FBI should leave HushPoPo alone.

1 Like

Re: (screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E by duro4chang(m): 8:22am On Jul 30, 2021
DOTian:
You ?

1 Like

Re: (screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E by DOTian: 8:40am On Jul 30, 2021
ezenwajosh:
uchu

Agû!
How far?
I no be "uchu"..
But I have a reason for taking that position.
If you understand how international relations work, you would know that it's easy for powerful countries to compromise key security heads and top politicians of weaker countries like this in order to exert certain overt influences..
Sometimes through blackmail... I will give you a good example; Bola Tinubu!

He was indicted for drug activities in the US, right?
Have you asked yourself why the Americans haven't arrested him and are infact working with him to fix ijiots as Nigerias rulers? He travels around but they pretend they don't know.. Why?
Because irrespective of his previous ideological beliefs, dude is now a compromised object before the Americans! They have recruited him! They tell him what to do within the Nigerian political arena and reward him with lavish lifestyle for doing so at the expense of Nigeria. He does everything as they want and Nigeria suffers. If he refuses? They will dig up his drug case and sentence him to 50 years in prison!

Another one:

Abacha is now the poster boy for corruption in Nigeria yet Babangida looted more than Abacha and killed more people.., but he is the one that still visits America at will, while Abacha got killed. It was the same western powers that made us to hate Abacha more than Babangida who actually cancelled June 12! Why? Because Babangida danced to their tunes as a president of Nigeria and is still dancing to their tunes as a godfather! Just as Buhari is today dancing to the tunes of the British which made them surrender Nnamdi Kanu to Buhari irrespective of the net effects of such actions on Nigerias future/politics.... Abacha buckled at a point during his reign and tried sounding more like an Pan-Africanist.. They maimed him as a result.. Bottom line: We have to be the ones to define our enemies and friends and not the West doing so for us.

So what's my point?
While corrupt officers within the Nigerian system should be identified and called out, weshould be careful of jumping into conclusions or joining the lynching party simply because we don't like the character involved! That's how we are played!
I mean who suffers the net effects at the end? Nigeria..
Re: (screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E by davillian(m): 8:48am On Jul 30, 2021
I love that sentence " celebrity fraudster"
Re: (screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E by jrjfjfj: 8:55am On Jul 30, 2021
greatdreamer:
when they arrested Hushpupi, you were one of those that celebrated, now he has mentioned Abbah Kyari as one of those who enjoyed the proceeds, you are seeing it Western attack on Nigerian's government officials.
leave him grin they think they are dealing with Efcc or Dss ,by the Fbi is done with him ,he would be fished out like the criminal that he is . Abba kyari the super criminal AKA the fashion police grin

1 Like

Re: (screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 30, 2021
DOTian:
Sometimes, it's important for Nigerians to analyse the real motivation behind certain actions by the west as it regards Nigeria, before joining the bandwagon to lynch a top government official. Buhari and his gang are up to no good but any serious western powers can easily remove any particular Nigerian official by simply tagging him to any crime, immediately the local press will run with that. It's not only Abba kyari that's involved in this.

I've read a lot of dumb sh*t on this sub, but your last line should rate as the dumbest. Of all the people indicted, who is holding a high position of authority and responsibility? Imagine if about 5 random persons and the United States Attorney-General are involved in a case of fraud, who do you think the spotlight is going to be on the most? With the way most Nigerians reason getting good governance or getting reasonable people to hold position of authority in his country seems like a pipe dream.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

ENDSARS: "Peter Obi Is The Brain Behind ENDSARS Protest"~ Lai Mohammed / Who Said Oshiomole Is Changing Benin City To Dubai? Pic Included. / Tambuwal Cuts Reps’ Pay By 40%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.