Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,988 members, 7,828,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

(screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E (4352 Views)

Tinubu Tells U.S. Court He’ll Be Badly Affected If FBI Releases His Records – PG / Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False / Americans Discuss The Good Side Of Nigerians On Twitter. (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E by Hellonearth: 9:59am On Jul 30, 2021
DOTian:
Sometimes, it's important for Nigerians to analyse the real motivation behind certain actions by the west as it regards Nigeria, before joining the bandwagon to lynch a top government official. Buhari and his gang are up to no good but any serious western powers can easily remove any particular Nigerian official by simply tagging him to any crime, immediately the local press will run with that. It's not only Abba kyari that's involved in this. So why the fixation on him. The government has to do a lot about sanitizing how Nigerians get the authentic news they need to make informed decisions?

Maybe u are involved shee

1 Like

Re: (screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E by Hellonearth: 9:59am On Jul 30, 2021
He is a thief simple
Re: (screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E by DOTian: 10:03am On Jul 30, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

I've read a lot of dumb sh*t on this sub, but your last line should rate as the dumbest. Of all the people indicted, who is holding a high position of authority and responsibility? Imagine if about 5 random persons and the United States Attorney-General are involved in a case of fraud, who do you think the spotlight is going to be on the most? With the way most Nigerians reason getting good governance or getting reasonable people to hold position of authority in his country seems like a pipe dream.

Think out of the box mahn! All I see is herd mentality.. You sound oo ordinary!
I haven't told your ITK ass that he's innocent or guilty of the charge...
All I have said is that Nigerians should be careful of jumping into conclusions at the speed of light.. Especially when western powers are involved..
Get the facts, understand the motivating factors behind the accusations, hear from the other person then make a conclusion! The FBI or The American government ar not our fathers that will tell us what to do.. We don't exist for their pleasure..
Infact, if I'm the president of Nigeria, I won't hand him over irrespective of whether he's right or wrong. Is Nigeria a state in the United States of America?How many suspects in America that a wanted by Nigeria have been repatriated to Nigeria? What if he's playing around with hushpuppy to get somee dirts on him? Remote possiblity but yet still a possibility...
Leave me alone ahbegii..
Re: (screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E by Perkins2018: 10:11am On Jul 30, 2021
DOTian:

Agû!
How far?
I no be "uchu"..
But I have a reason for taking that position.
If you understand how international relations work, you would know that it's easy for powerful countries to compromise key security heads and top politicians of weaker countries like this in order to exert certain overt influences..
Sometimes through blackmail... I will give you a good example; Bola Tinubu!

He was indicted for drug activities in the US, right?
Have you asked yourself why the Americans haven't arrested him and are infact working with him to fix ijiots as Nigerias rulers? He travels around but they pretend they don't know.. Why?
Because irrespective of his previous ideological beliefs, dude is now a compromised object before the Americans! They have recruited him! They tell him what to do within the Nigerian political arena and reward him with lavish lifestyle for doing so at the expense of Nigeria. He does everything as they want and Nigeria suffers. If he refuses? They will dig up his drug case and sentence him to 50 years in prison!

Another one:

Abacha is now the poster boy for corruption in Nigeria yet Babangida looted more than Abacha and killed more people.., but he is the one that still visits America at will, while Abacha got killed. It was the same western powers that made us to hate Abacha more than Babangida who actually cancelled June 12! Why? Because Babangida danced to their tunes as a president of Nigeria and is still dancing to their tunes as a godfather! Just as Buhari is today dancing to the tunes of the British which made them surrender Nnamdi Kanu to Buhari irrespective of the net effects of such actions on Nigerias future/politics.... Abacha buckled at a point during his reign and tried sounding more like an Pan-Africanist.. They maimed him as a result.. Bottom line: We have to be the ones to define our enemies and friends and not the West doing so for us.

So what's my point?
While corrupt officers within the Nigerian system should be identified and called out, weshould be careful of jumping into conclusions or joining the lynching party simply because we don't like the character involved! That's how we are played!
I mean who suffers the net effects at the end? Nigeria..

Then why are efcc arresting our youths for a crime they committed against Americans while leaving our politicians who steal our money? We should protect our thieves right?
Re: (screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E by DOTian: 10:14am On Jul 30, 2021
Perkins2018:

Then why are efcc arresting our youths for a crime they committed against Americans while leaving our politicians who steal our money? We should protect our thieves right?
Anybody who allows the EFCC to arrest him and confiscate his property is the real mugu! EFCC arrest scammers!? That's more like Anini arresting Osunbor
Re: (screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E by Perkins2018: 10:15am On Jul 30, 2021
DOTian:

Anybody who allows the EFCC to arrest him and confiscate his property is the real mugu! EFCC arrest scammers!? That's more like Anini arresting Osunbor

So what about the ones they've been arresting? They just arrested 55 in the east yesterday.
Re: (screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E by CUMIN: 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
DOTian:
Sometimes, it's important for Nigerians to analyse the real motivation behind certain actions by the west as it regards Nigeria, before joining the bandwagon to lynch a top government official. Buhari and his gang are up to no good but any serious western powers can easily remove any particular Nigerian official by simply tagging him to any crime, immediately the local press will run with that. It's not only Abba kyari that's involved in this. So why the fixation on him. The government has to do a lot about sanitizing how Nigerians get the authentic news they need to make informed decisions?
Are you really a dotian

2 Likes

Re: (screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E by temptnow: 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2021
DOTian:

The bottom line is that Abba Kyari is a fraudster period

1 Like

Re: (screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E by DOTian: 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
CUMIN:

Are you really a dotian
Yes! I'm..
Re: (screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
DOTian:

Think out of the box mahn! All I see is herd mentality.. You sound oo ordinary!
I haven't told your ITK ass that he's innocent or guilty of the charge...
All I have said is that Nigerians should be careful of jumping into conclusions at the speed of light.. Especially when western powers are involved..
Get the facts, understand the motivating factors behind the accusations, hear from the other person then make a conclusion! The FBI or The American government ar not our fathers that will tell us what to do.. We don't exist for their pleasure..
Infact, if I'm the president of Nigeria, I won't hand him over irrespective of whether he's right or wrong. Is Nigeria a state in the United States of America?How many suspects in America that a wanted by Nigeria have been repatriated to Nigeria? What if he's playing around with hushpuppy to get somee dirts on him? Remote possiblity but yet still a possibility...
Leave me alone ahbegii..

Think out of the box? The only thinking I'm doing now is thinking how rotten the Nigerian Police Farce is, how I can't trust their sanity, and how I'd probably want to believe the devil if he and a Nigerian policeman should make contradictory statements.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Late Murtala Muhammed Poses With His Wife, Ajoke / Senate President,david Mark,leads With Wide Margin / Offensive Joke By South Africans On Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.