Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Called To Bar: “i’m 24, Not 20”, Esther Chukwuemeka Falsifies Age Reports - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Called To Bar: “i’m 24, Not 20”, Esther Chukwuemeka Falsifies Age Reports (255 Views)

Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) / Called To Bar: “i’m 24, Not 20”, Esther Chukwuemeka Falsifies Age Reports / Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Called To Bar: “i’m 24, Not 20”, Esther Chukwuemeka Falsifies Age Reports by resenne(f): 12:10am On Jul 30, 2021
Nigerian latest lawyer Esther Chukwuemeka has debunked the
reports that she is 20, and hence, the youngest to be called to the
Nigerian Bar. It is the season of the graduation of Nigerian law
students to the next level – being called to the bar, and one of
them caught so much attention of the public.
An excited well-wisher put it out that the young woman is 20
years old, and the youngest to ever be called to bar in Nigeria.
Many built on the story, giving reports that she had finished
Secondary School at the age of 13/14 and was not given
admission due to her age. As a result, the reports said, she went
to India to study Law.

source: koko . ng
Re: Called To Bar: “i’m 24, Not 20”, Esther Chukwuemeka Falsifies Age Reports by resenne(f): 1:13am On Jul 30, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Cross Blasts Boma For Fighting Angel (video) / Main Reason Bbnaija Tega Broke Down In Tears / Bbnaija Jay Paul Want To Confront Cross About Saskay (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.