Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

Called To Bar: “i’m 24, Not 20”, Esther Chukwuemeka Falsifies Age Reports - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Called To Bar: “i’m 24, Not 20”, Esther Chukwuemeka Falsifies Age Reports (728 Views)

Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) / Called To Bar: “i’m 24, Not 20”, Esther Chukwuemeka Falsifies Age Reports / Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Called To Bar: “i’m 24, Not 20”, Esther Chukwuemeka Falsifies Age Reports by kokonigeria: 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
Nigerian latest lawyer Esther Chukwuemeka has debunked the reports that she is 20, and hence, the youngest to be called to the Nigerian Bar. It is the season of the graduation of Nigerian law students to the next level – being called to the bar, and one of them caught so much attention of the public.
An excited well-wisher put it out that the young woman is 20 years old, and the youngest to ever be called to bar in Nigeria. Many built on the story, giving reports that she had finished Secondary School at the age of 13/14 and was not given admission due to her age. As a result, the reports said, she went to India to study Law.

Source: https://koko.ng/called-to-bar-im-24-not-20-esther-chukwuemeka-reports/

Re: Called To Bar: “i’m 24, Not 20”, Esther Chukwuemeka Falsifies Age Reports by kristonium(m): 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2021
Many of these bloggers lack conscience!

Terrible liars they are!

(1) (Reply)

Davido's 2 Year Old Son - Ifeanyi Is Now A Pianist O. See Video / Alleged Sidechick Of The President Makes Some Shocking Revelations / 8 Prophets Drown In Zimbabwe While Competing To Retrieve "Holy Stick" From River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.