Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate (18883 Views)

Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It / Bizarre: Senate Minority Leader Communicating With Demons On Senate Floor? VIDEO / Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by bluefilm: 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
Yinkusgold:

you are only speaking out of ignorance, you argue with those who are informed, those who made recommendations (e.g mask amongst other measures) FYI we are the vector/conveyor of the virus. we can only spread it through our coughs, sneeze, our fluids. so if i sneeze it is better off than when you mouth and nose is wide open and absorb all the shit, the virus does not have a wing and fly in the air, it needs a carrier.
mask usage is not new in medicine or science.

The virus does not fly but day in day out you guys are touching INFECTED masks, right?

What do you think happens in the process?

Have you ever bothered about the safe disposal of those masks?

The same monkey Fauci who at some point in the SCAMdemic said that masks are not needed only later came out to state that you guys should consider putting on more than one masks.

What does that tell you?

You are just busy defending a SCAMdemic without realizing that you are nothing but a pawn in the big picture.

Nonsense. angry

1 Like

Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by Yinkusgold: 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
purpinkx:
Covid19 is real, but stadium was filled for Euro finals.

Covid19 is real, but WWE is still going on with full arena.

Covid19 is real, China has resumed work as usual.

China started the PLANdemic to remove Trump, which was successful.

The US has highjacked it for their own propaganda.

There is covid19 no doubt, but it's overhyped like English players.

self contradiction there is no covid 19 because (vaccinated) spectators came to stadium as if there were no lockdown and death records.
then people won't return to livelyhood and yet it is overhyped.
if it is, yes it is and if it is not, no it is not (no contradition).
china killed millions to remove trump? bullock! as if america and china will turn ally.
check biden u.s.a and great britain ready to tackle china over taiwan.
forget non - scientific and insensible stories.
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by Yinkusgold: 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2021
bluefilm:

The virus does not fly but day in day out you guys are touching INFECTED masks, right?

What do you think happens in the process?

Have you ever bothered the safe disposal of those masks?

The same monkey Fauci who at some point in the SCAMdemic said that masks are not needed only later came out to state that you guys should consider putting on more than one masks.

What does that tell you?

You are just busy defending a SCAMdemic without realizing that you are nothing but a pawn in the big picture.

Nonsense. angry

u have ur mind fixed in wrong direction.
if ur mind is directed towards d measures (probably because u fixed ur mind not to believe) were u not told dat u should wash ur hands, & if u use a clothe mask u can rewash & sundry or iron & so many other precautions. for those who have tv, device can't they see what's going on?
the bottomline, among other measures face mask will limit the importation of virusladen fluid into your opening.
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by bluefilm: 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
Yinkusgold:

u have ur mind fixed in wrong direction.
if ur mind is directed towards d measures (probably because u fixed ur mind not to believe) were u not told dat u should wash ur hands, & if u use a clothe mask u can rewash & sundry or iron & so many other precautions. for those who have tv, device can't they see what's going on?
the bottomline, among other measures face mask will limit the importation of virusladen fluid into your opening.

Face masks is simply a GAG order.

It stops nothing.

It limits nothing.

It only stands for one thing: SHUT UP, OBEY AND DO AS YOU ARE TOLD.

1 Like

Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by Yinkusgold: 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2021
bluefilm:

Face masks is simply a GAG order.

It stops nothing.

It limits nothing.

It only stands for one thing: SHUT UP, OBEY AND DO AS YOU ARE TOLD.

to obey what?
new world order (NWO)?
or to obey them, if they ask you do what exactly?
forget story, and talk science and reality.
people died and we have to provide physical assistance.
is pandemic new? Is this the first pandenmic? I am too enlightened for this bullshit, nonsense!
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by Yinkusgold: 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
lakefist:

Very useless vaccine.

it's not useless, that's how it works. seek knowledge.
u can transmit it to the next man yet to be vaccinated but the (incoming) virus to/in your body is fought by ur enhanced immune system after vaccination (but u can still pass it).
this is the reason majority of the population should have it to achieve herd immunity.
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by Yinkusgold: 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
pseudaria:

Analyse this your statement by yourself and not see the irony in it. I have been forced to take the vaccine but yet I can still transmit the virus. You gotta be dumb to not see something sinister in all these

you are the real dumb if you don't seek to know.
u can transmit the virus to another unvaccinated person but ur immunity is only enhanced (but u can still pass it).
this is the reason herd immunity is needed by the majority of population through vaccination.
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by Yinkusgold: 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
pryme:

You can't even put your point across, it's someone with the cognitive level of child that will think degrading someone will prove a point in their argument.

but some points are intentionally provocative, silly and annoying.
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by bluefilm: 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
Yinkusgold:

to obey what?
new world order (NWO)?
or to obey them, if they ask you do what exactly?
forget story, and talk science and reality.
people died and we have to provide physical assistance.
is pandemic new? Is this the first pandenmic? I am too enlightened for this bullshit, nonsense!

You are too enlightened to argue against yourself.

Well, you want me to forget story and talk science and reality so let's do that.

Is there really a pandemic to start with or are we dealing with a Staged pandemic?

I don't have much to say on this but I will advise you to take a look at this: Differences Between A Real Pandemic And A Staged Pandemic.

It might help you put things in perspective.
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by Yinkusgold: 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2021
bluefilm:

Well, you want me to forget story and talk science and reality so let's do that.

Is there really a pandemic to start with or are we dealing with a Staged pandemic?

I don't have much to say on this but I will advise you to take a look at this: Differences Between A Real Pandemic And A Staged Pandemic.

what do you mean by "i am too enlightened to argue against myself"? does that make sense to you?
what is pandemic? then if u know the meaning why is this one an issue? (with almost absolute coverage across the world).
previous pandemic are even deadlier than this.
i am not ready for any worthless site that's put forward to generate unwarranted furore.
i have my science works/papers.
i can't relegate myself to this low things.
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by Yinkusgold: 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
bluefilm:

what do you mean by "i am too enlightened to argue against myself"? does that make sense to you?
what is pandemic? then if u know the meaning why is this one an issue? (with almost absolute coverage across the world).
previous pandemic are even deadlier than this.
i am not ready for any worthless site that's put forward to generate unwarranted furore.
i have my science works/papers.
i can't relegate myself to this lowly things.
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by Kingspin(m): 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
FirstSon01:

It's low iq individuals like this that stupid conspiracy theories are sold to and they eat it and the platter without any simple questions.

BTW, from your moniker I know explaining to you if covid is fake or not won't be necessary because you're obviously not perfectly balanced psychologically.
You want every human dead or alive to believe you, how and why?

If you don’t believe them why forcing them to believe you?
As old as HIV some are still in doubt

Leave and let other leave too.
I don't know why the songs and praise for Covid 19
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by Yinkusgold: 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
Joecrane:
Sharapp. I been think say you get sense. Just listen to yourself. So if the vaccinated can still spread the disease then what is the use of the vaccine, and why encouraging people to be vaxed. You get vaccinated, and get forced to wear a mask yet you can still transmit the fake flu. People like you are so stvpid and can't use your brain critically.

may be the guy's presentation is not topnotched, but you made matter worse by ur silly and uninformed mode of reaction.
u call it a fake virus just because u don't understand the logic behind transmission of virus and using of face mask after vaccination. then an ignoramus like u should seek knowledge rather abuse the truth on nairaland. vaccination will boost ur immunity, u r better but can transmit the virus to a body/system that is yet to be vaccinated that is the essence of face mask (just to help ur neighbour mainly) until herd immunity is achieved i.e majority of the population get vaccinated.
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by Yinkusgold: 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2021
uunwanaobong3:

KEEP SHOUTING CONSPIRACY THEORY,,... E NEVER CLEAR FOR YOUR EYE UNTIL U ARE INJECTED WITH THE MARK OF THE BEAST.
DON'T THINK FOR YOURSELF, ALLOW CNN TO THINK FOR YOU.

HAVE YOU EVER WONDER WHY VACCINE IS FORCED ON THE ENTIRE WORLD, AND YOUR FREEDOM OF CHOSING WHAT TO TAKE INTO YOUR BODY OR NOT HAVE BEEN TAKEN AWAY?

HAVE YOU EVER WONDER WHY VACCINATED PEOPLE ARE STILL WEARING MASK, CONTACTED THE VIRUS AND DYING FROM IT?

HAVE U EVER WONDER WHY THE WEST, UNITED NATION, AND THE WORLD MEDIA HAS REFUSED TO HOLD CHINA ACCOUNTABLE FOR MANUFACTURING A LAB VIRUS THAT HAS KILLED OVER 5MILLIÖN PEOPLE?

HAVE U EVER WONDER WHY WITHOUT VACCINATIÖN CERTIFICATE, U CAN NOT TRAVEL TO WESTERN COUNTRIES LIKE AMERICA, OR GAIN EMPLOYMENT, PROMOTION OR ADMISSIÖN IN THE WEST?

UNTIL U STOP WATCHING CNN AND BBC, AND THINK FOR YOURSELF, I CAN NOT ARGUE WITH U.
which yeye mark of d beast?
is ds d 1st pandemic? vaccination can boost immunity but u can transmit the virus.
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by Yinkusgold: 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2021
atonement12:
It doesn't protect against virus-according to the Brits minister, it's a comfort blanket to make you feel good.

it helps, at least is better than outright exposure.
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by Yinkusgold: 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2021
atonement12:
Rubbish!
it's not rubbish. It's sensible.
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by Yinkusgold: 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2021
atonement12:
"covid 19 patients and as they die in their numbers." Nonsense fabrication!
What is causing most deaths in sub-saharan Africa now is malaria, typhoid and flu, which they deviouly tag covid.
When your cold flu add to other ailment, they scream: "COVID 19" angry

"what is causing death now" those diseases have always been there.
covid 19 also kills in Africa. even if the figure is low.
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by Yinkusgold: 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
atonement12:
Not just useless, deadly harmful. This is whole idea of the pandemic propaganda all along- to kill and mess up billions of sheeples through the deadly and useless jab.
That's why even after the death injection, they still treat them as scum- "Put on your masks, you gullible zombies!" undecided

i thought this one was really sensible until he spat this balderdash.
you've won the most daft award on this forum.
this idiot is in darkness and speaks authoritatively on covid 19 issue.
you don't know the essence of vaccination in the face of transmission of virus and wearing of face mask, if ur brain is not dirty and dysfunctional you will know or seek to know that vaccines will only boost ur immunity and make u better but if u pass ur fluid/substance to unvaccinated person it's problematic, hence the use of face mask by vaccinated person to protect the next (unvaccinated) person esp. when there is no herd immunity yet. (>75% of population vaccinated)
don't be silly!
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by Yinkusgold: 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
atonement12:
The experience you think he has is a crafted fraudulent information to manipulate the gullible.

is not meant for daft like you.
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by Yinkusgold: 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
atonement12:
They will soon go for the thousand dose because it will never be sufficient. undecided

how can a sane human being trivialize issues of human health. is it a joke or tonic or don't they have casualties.
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by Yinkusgold: 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
atonement12:
False statistics according to globalists MSM propaganda media.

go and write ur own.
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by Yinkusgold: 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
atonement12:
False statistics according to globalists MSM propaganda media.

go and create ur own.
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by Yinkusgold: 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
atonement12:
"stops them from getting really sick" ?
Not getting really sick, but thousands documented deaths from injection, and many now suffering from life changing side effects! ..... Madness!

a slowpoke like you will not see the positive effect of things but all the negatives, no thanks to your warped brain.
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by Yinkusgold: 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
atonement12:
Masks pore spaces can't stop stop sub- microscopic viruses, period!

mask usage is not new in science or medicine. those who design it are more sensible than you.
the virus is transmitted through fluid and it's better the mask limit the import of the fluid through sneezing, coughing e.t.c than it coming in to your unguarded and wideopen mouth or nostrils.
just wash ur hands and dispose or rewash (cloth) and dry the mask.
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by Yinkusgold: 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
atonement12:
He is a member of authority.
He consulted the scientists, and he's trying to expose the folly, futility and hypocrisy of the establishment.

u dey im mind. u are the spokesperson.
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by Yinkusgold: 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
atonement12:
Completely irrelevant to my priorities. No thanks!
If your point is that you want to keep wearing your mask and getting your jabs according to authority mandate, please proceed!

i don't know where this silly antagonism is coming from.
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by Yinkusgold: 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2021
atonement12:
Funny? How I wish what is at stake is comical
Your comprehension of my position appears poor.
Let me help you a bit:
I have problem with forced masking which I know is hardly effective against the electron-microscopic size of a virus-unless you want to be moving in public with a full covering lab suit.
With mandatory/forced jabbing, it's another level of madness altogether. It is ethically and morally evil.
To want to inject people with an experimental substance without informed consent of the contents and side effects, forcefully, is the height of evil to say the least.
Anyone that supports forced/mandatory vaccination is morally deranged.
u r silly. u r an alarmist. u blow things out of proportion. ds energetic & inexplicable objection should b investigated. all measures r based on helpful advice. (not force)
what abt those who have taken it even in Nigeria?
nobody dey tell d deaf say salt no dey inside soup. 4 say na ebola dat urhead go correct
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by Yinkusgold: 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2021
tammie24:
I'm guessing your IQ is higher than theirs

But you are here

don't get it twisted, u can be in Nigeria and have a better knowledge on a particular subject matter than those in the state.
particularly, in this case politics has set in and has immersed their IQ.
i.e not that they don't have IQ, politics is their problem.
na so naija politicians dey behave sometimes.
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by Yinkusgold: 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2021
atonement12:

https://www.precisionvaccinations.com/covid-19-vaccine-related-fatalities-updated

over 328 million doses given in u.s.a but low proportion of side effect. those who are affected they still want to find the peculiarities of their situation to ascertain it's not the vaccination in itself but with some peculiar predisposal/conditionsfrom the victims.
no thanks to covid 19 if not the disease in emergency state, who will think of producing vaccine at an emergency rate.
just watch people dying like chicken and fold your arms and don't take steps.
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by Yinkusgold: 12:01am On Jul 31, 2021
atonement12:

https://www.theguardian.com/theobserver/commentisfree/2021/jun/27/why-most-people-who-now-die-with-covid-have-been-vaccinated

large coverage and effectiveness is sign of good covid 19 programme.
those who die (painful 'though) have majorly other conditions.
#notosocialmediahullabaloo
#yestogoodunbiasedandscientificanalysis
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by Yinkusgold: 12:24am On Jul 31, 2021
Kingspin:
You want every human dead or alive to believe you, how and why?

If you don’t believe them why forcing them to believe you?
As old as HIV some are still in doubt

Leave and let other leave too.
I don't know why the songs and praise for Covid 19

dis is not a political issue. this is science/enlightement.
we human beings don't leave in isolation. we interact, so we have to educate and enlight one another, if not we constitute danger to ourselves.
how can human being like me tell me H.I.V is not real & u leave ur brush or ur shaving stick at home & he begins to use it & also share with other people. or a barber who says why should i sterilize? a man who says why should i wear a condom becos there is no hiv or std? then there is no covid or flu, sneeze any how, cough anyhow & u are saying we won't affect one another negatively with no enlightement? i know how many hiv results i have seen. so some people have to be schooled lest they become spoilers.
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by atonement12: 12:42am On Jul 31, 2021
Yinkusgold:

how can a sane human being trivialize issues of human health. is it a joke or tonic or don't they have casualties.
Soon we shall know who is sane or not. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fu Zhenghua: China Ex-justice Minister Jailed For Life Over $16m Bribe / EU Decides To Provide Weapons Worth €500 Million To Ukraine / Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.