Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,699 members, 7,840,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

A Young Nigeria Has Taken The Bold Step To Aspire For The Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Young Nigeria Has Taken The Bold Step To Aspire For The Presidency (260 Views)

Kwara Has Taken The Lead For PDP In Northcentral - David Titiloye / 2023: It Is Morally Wrong For Me To Aspire To Be Governor - Rt.hon Chinedum Orji / This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Young Nigeria Has Taken The Bold Step To Aspire For The Presidency by squaredtrack: 1:29am On Jul 30, 2021
A youth actually my name eben has taken the bold step to run for the presidency position come 2023 according to him the country would be better with the youths in leadership position

Read more of the story here https://www.poptalkz.com/blog/buhari-nigeria-youths-are-not-lazy-as-ndasuleiman-ebenezer-aspires-for-presidency-in-2023-election/

(1) (Reply)

Anambra 2021: Ozigbo Nominates First Female Commissioner For LG As Running-mate / Insecurity: I Have No Joy Governing Katsina- Gov Masari / Oyo Declares Tuesday Public Holiday For Hijrah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.