Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

BBNAIJA2021: Maria And Pere Are The Big Brother Naija 2021 Wildcards - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNAIJA2021: Maria And Pere Are The Big Brother Naija 2021 Wildcards (178 Views)

How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Queen, Nini, Saga, Angel And Pere / BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates / Photos Of Big Brother Naija 2021 House (Shine Ya Eye) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA2021: Maria And Pere Are The Big Brother Naija 2021 Wildcards by Izzykeys051(m): 1:45am On Jul 30, 2021
Maria and Pere have been revealed as the Wildards for the Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye season

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsYj9pHFIQY

They were revealed during the special Diary Session on Thursday, the day five of the show.

Wildcards are fake housemates placed by Big Brother in the house to add a twist to the show. There are also other things to know about the BBNaija Wildcard twist.

During Maria’s session, Biggie revealed that she has been chosen as a Wildcard of the season and asked her how she felt about playing her role.

Maria revealed that she felt bad for pretending to the housemates.

She said, “I don’t really know how well I’m playing it but it’s killing me. I’m not gonna lie.”

“Obviously, I wouldn’t take it back but it’s like a 50-50 chance.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsYj9pHFIQY

(1) (Reply)

Mo Abudu To Produce Movie On Hushpuppi / See Housemates Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday / Check Out My Video Just Out Watch And Subscribe To My Channel. Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.