Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election (1870 Views)

Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) / How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble / Tinubu In Panic Mode! See Picture Of Bullion Vans For Last Minute Mobilisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election by Nobody: 1:53am On Jul 30, 2021
My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election:

1 Share

Re: My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election by Nobody: 1:55am On Jul 30, 2021

helinues
Monogamy
LegendHero
NGpatriot
TonyeBarcanista
yarimo
seunmsg
Simplyleo
Racoon
sarrki
NgeneUkwenu
TMKsouth
IronGalaxy
zhike
Joziboi
CilicMarin
Omenka
Nlpolicewoman
candidtalk

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election by Tochitee(m): 1:57am On Jul 30, 2021
You and your sponsors are very foolish.if u devout half of the time u use to sniff tinubu shit to ruminate over your unfortunate life, your life would have been more reasonable than this!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 30, 2021
Tochitee:
You and your sponsors are very foolish.if u devout half of the time u use to sniff tinubu shit to ruminate over your unfortunate life, your life would have been more reasonable than this!

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election by Mokason288(m): 2:07am On Jul 30, 2021
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election by Nobody: 2:08am On Jul 30, 2021

Re: My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election by Nobody: 2:21am On Jul 30, 2021
Deji

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 2:30am On Jul 30, 2021
And this one wants to become Nigeria's president, OLOHUN MAJE KA RI WAHALA!

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election by Mokason288(m): 2:31am On Jul 30, 2021
[quote author=RuudVanNisteroy post=104234545][/quote]
Must you tag me to post this nansense?
Re: My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election by Nobody: 2:40am On Jul 30, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:
And this one wants to become Nigeria's president, OLOHUN MAJE KA RI WAHALA!

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election by Nobody: 5:02am On Jul 30, 2021
Tinubuadvocate
Re: My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 30, 2021
Mokason288:

Must you tag me to post this nansense?
I wont have tagged you if you didn't comment on my thread clown!

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election by Racoon(m): 5:19am On Jul 30, 2021
Just imagine!

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election by Racoon(m): 5:21am On Jul 30, 2021
I will never forget this day when Segalinks took the EFCC to the cleaners on this BAT bullion vans saga.

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election by Haywhysat: 5:22am On Jul 30, 2021
Well, this won't reduce our love for tinubu in South West. No one cares. Yorubas are wise.

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election by Monogamy: 5:24am On Jul 30, 2021
Tinubu for president

Wailers can go and die
Re: My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election by Nobody: 5:27am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:
Tinubu for president

Wailers can go and die
This same hypocrite will condemn Abba Kyari and Hushpuppi

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election by Monogamy: 5:30am On Jul 30, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

This same hypocrite will condemn Abba Kyari and Hushpuppi

Shut up and don't start early morning crying.

So there is a recent case regarding extortion but you can't create a thread about it but prefer to regurgitate your old trash?

Tinubu for president, anyone not comfortable with that statement should find the nearest lagoon and do the justification

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 30, 2021
Racoon:
I will never forget this day when Segalinks took the EFCC to the cleaners on this BAT bullion vans saga.
Re: My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 30, 2021
zhike
joziboi
TMKsouth
IronGalaxy

This is what state capture looks like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

Shut up and don't start early morning crying.

So there is a recent case regarding extortion but you can't create a thread about it but prefer to regurgitate your old trash?

Tinubu for president, anyone not comfortable with that statement should find the nearest lagoon and do the justification
President of Kirikiri

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election by Monogamy: 6:17am On Jul 30, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

President of Kirikiri

Tinubu for president

Jagaban of Borgu land can turn things around including turning the life of wailers around and let them be more productive.

Tinubu for president, Iyeh Iyeh Iyeh
Tinubu for president, A cha ti n wa

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

Tinubu for president

Jagaban of Borgu land can turn things around including turning the life of wailers around and let them be more productive.

Tinubu for president, Iyeh Iyeh Iyeh
Tinubu for president, A cha ti n wa
Turn things around and still runs to France for medical treatment. Collects 10% of Lagos state taxes through Alpha Beta illegally and gave himself a multi billion naira life pension more than Prime Minister of UK and Canada.

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election by CodeTemplar: 7:27am On Jul 30, 2021
El rufai boy, Good morning o.
Re: My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election by Tinubuadvocate: 7:31am On Jul 30, 2021
Someone that is not in government over two decades still giving out but some idiot called it corruption.

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election by nku5: 7:32am On Jul 30, 2021
OP- no spoil weekend for Tinubu's tired touts abeg grin you for wait till Monday morning na

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election by Mokason288(m): 7:45am On Jul 30, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

I wont have tagged you if you didn't comment on my thread clown!
What did I comment ?

Ode

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election by Glink2018(m): 7:51am On Jul 30, 2021
Aboki idiot wan fight back the story of Aboki Tailor Kyari Abba with Tinubu Bullion van...but you have forgotten that it takes bullion van money for your Buharifailure to become the president....that is aiding and abetting....
He said it himself that before he became the president he was as poor as a church rat....if Fulani people are going through this route, lets kuku expose it ..Your buharufailure ambition was supported by looters money and he didn't mention anything about it...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Need To Save His Political Prowess Now / Peter Obi : We Will Turn Northern Nigeria's Vast Farmlands Into The Next Oil. / Woman Stopped From Entering Market For Not Paying N500 For Tinubu's Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.