Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) (55488 Views)

Buhari, Ojukwu, Orji Kalu And Babangida In Throwback Photo / Nnamdi Kanu Posing & Smiling With A Policeman In Throwback Photo / Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by worksmart(m): 9:23am On Aug 22, 2023
Look at this photo taken at the pre-inauguration dinner of Tinubu as president and tell me what you think Buhari was saying to Tinubu as the CBN governor Godwin Emefiele greeted him.

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by Xscape1993(m): 9:24am On Aug 22, 2023
No comment please... Nigeria is not a serious country from all indications. No leaders, but rulers, dealers, robbers, agberos, touts and destroyers of the economy.

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by worksmart(m): 9:30am On Aug 22, 2023
What do you mean? undecided
Xscape1993:
No comment please...
Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by Aonkuuse(m): 9:33am On Aug 22, 2023
This is the first person you will sack

155 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by festacman(m): 9:34am On Aug 22, 2023
I gave him free hand to run CBN. Hold him responsible.

Buhari really used and dumped Emefiele. Sad. Very sad. Kai.

168 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by Ireportlive: 9:34am On Aug 22, 2023
He acted on his own kwaraption. Nothing Kwansign me

160 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by SporaD8: 10:32am On Aug 22, 2023
The one whom I touch, is He (will bear the sin of my maladministration).
Crucify Him!!!

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by orisa37: 11:01am On Aug 22, 2023
THIS IS A MASTER FRAUDSTER FROM FUTA DJALON.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by orisa37: 11:13am On Aug 22, 2023
THIS ONE CAN LOOT YA MAMA.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by orisa37: 11:16am On Aug 22, 2023
"EPONTETE".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by Max24: 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
OP, you are really doing a lot of PR for Emefiele. Just know that there is no peace for the wicked !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by Max24: 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2023
worksmart:
How do you mean?
Just make sure any money looted by Emefiele is not traceable to your account as DSS is investigating all transfers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by pquaver(m): 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2023
worksmart:
Look at this photo taken at the pre-inauguration dinner of Tinubu as president and tell me what you think Buhari was saying to Tinubu as the CBN governor Godwin Emefiele greeted him.

This man is responsible for naira scarcity ooo

108 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by ecolime(m): 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2023
worksmart:
Buhari and Emefiele tried for Nigeria , they overall did a good job.
Is this a joke?

You need a crash course on image laundering. U no sabi the work at all.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by Kcfresh2103(m): 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
Collect all the money wey lost from this man...... I dey go enjoy my time for Daura.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo / These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce / Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.