Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Obi Cubana Reacts After Jaruma Said Her 'kayanmata' Can't Work On Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Reacts After Jaruma Said Her 'kayanmata' Can't Work On Him (909 Views)

Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) / Alex Replies A Non-Fan Who Said Her Parents Are Very Poor / Team Bambam Slams Fan Who Said Her Sex With Teddy Will Affect Her Future(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Cubana Reacts After Jaruma Said Her 'kayanmata' Can't Work On Him by Okoyeaniche(m): 2:49am On Jul 30, 2021
Obi Cubana, a billionaire businessman, has reacted to Kayanmata seller Hauwa Saidu Mohammed a.k.a. Jaruma's claim that her 'Kayanmata' can't work on him since he has 'spiritual protection.'

A few days ago, in a video, Jaruma said;

“To all the girls that want Obi Cubana, how [do] you want to date Obi Cubana, the billionaire Obi Cubana, you want him to be yours, you want him to be your sugar daddy, do you seriously think Obi Cubana doesn’t have spiritual protection?

“Rich people like Obi Cubana billionaires like Obi Cubana have spiritual protection, my products will not work.”
Reacting to Jaruma's claims, Obi Cubana took to the comment section of the video after his friend Obi VineMorris reshared it on Instagram.

He jokingly stated that it means that he will..READ MORE

1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts After Jaruma Said Her 'kayanmata' Can't Work On Him by Henryfocoyo(m): 3:20am On Jul 30, 2021
Guy stop lying jaruma never said it wut work, she only said people like obi Cubana use self protection, so before you get to them you will use a higher kayamata to subdue their power to access to them. Which she sells too!!
Check her IG
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts After Jaruma Said Her 'kayanmata' Can't Work On Him by Authoreety: 5:46am On Jul 30, 2021
Nonsense and bullshit
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts After Jaruma Said Her 'kayanmata' Can't Work On Him by UncleKoboko: 6:21am On Jul 30, 2021
Continue to read here kill you there...

Make I click make I bend!

(1) (Reply)

Top 6 Hottest Yoruba Nollywood Actresses At The Moment In Nigeria (photos) / I'm Still Wondering Why Rich People Don't Fall During Deliverance Service - Psqu / BBNaija's Erica And Laycon Dance Together At A Party (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.