Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Bbnaija 2021: Its Killing Me, I Can’t Take It Anymore – Maria Complain To Biggie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2021: Its Killing Me, I Can’t Take It Anymore – Maria Complain To Biggie (1197 Views)

"Pretending To Be Real Housemate Is Killing Me, I Can’t Take It Anymore – Maria / Ifu Ennanda: “My Plumber's Body Odour Is Killing Me” / "Thunder Fire You" - Drunk Venita To Biggie Over Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija 2021: Its Killing Me, I Can’t Take It Anymore – Maria Complain To Biggie by MckenzieSkyBlog: 6:25am On Jul 30, 2021
BBNaija season 6 housemate, Maria has taken to her BBNaija diary session to complain to Big Brother that she is no longer comfortable pretending to be a real housemate, saying it's been difficult for her.

The twenty-two housemates were charged with the task of fishing out the two wild cards placed in their midst to be a spy.

However, housemates Maria and Pere were revealed as the wild cards by Big Brother during the diary session.

Many people were surprised when Maria and Pere were revealed as the Wild Cards, but Maria was even more surprised when Big Brother told her that there was another wild card in the house besides her.

She did, however, tell Big Brother that pretending to be a genuine housemate is no longer comfortable for her, as it is "killing" her and making her nervous.

She told Big Brother;

“I don’t have to hide while playing [the game] but it is killing me. I’m not going to lie, obviously, I wouldn’t have taken part… It is killing me, they [fellow housemates] are really lovely people, I’m not just saying, they really are, I’m not going to lie.

“I don’t think they are suspecting me but...READ MORE

1 Share

Re: Bbnaija 2021: Its Killing Me, I Can’t Take It Anymore – Maria Complain To Biggie by temitope27(m): 7:41am On Jul 30, 2021
Abi it's paining you that u won't be winning #90million cos u re fake housemate cheesy
Re: Bbnaija 2021: Its Killing Me, I Can’t Take It Anymore – Maria Complain To Biggie by temitope27(m): 7:41am On Jul 30, 2021
Abi it's paining you that u won't be winning #90million cos u re fake housemate
Re: Bbnaija 2021: Its Killing Me, I Can’t Take It Anymore – Maria Complain To Biggie by general111(m): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
Its paining her that she wont win.na greed the pain her so oh

(1) (Reply)

BBN S6: Angel Fondles Are Clit And Vaginna In Front Of Camera / #bbnaija: “I Have Messaged Over Seven Hundred Women On Instagram” – Cross Speaks / Singer Portable Showed His P£nis To Fans While Performing On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.