Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

"Pretending To Be Real Housemate Is Killing Me, I Can’t Take It Anymore – Maria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Pretending To Be Real Housemate Is Killing Me, I Can’t Take It Anymore – Maria (605 Views)

Bbnaija 2021: Its Killing Me, I Can’t Take It Anymore – Maria Complain To Biggie / Ifu Ennanda: “My Plumber's Body Odour Is Killing Me” / No Housemate Is Up To My Level, Even Ozo Wants To Be Me – Kiddwaya Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Pretending To Be Real Housemate Is Killing Me, I Can’t Take It Anymore – Maria by Okoyeaniche(m): 4:03am On Jul 30, 2021
BBNaija season 6 housemate, Maria has taken to her BBNaija diary session to complain to Big Brother that she is no longer comfortable pretending to be a real housemate, saying it's been difficult for her.

The twenty-two housemates were charged with the task of fishing out the two wild cards placed in their midst to be a spy.

However, housemates Maria and Pere were revealed as the wild cards by Big Brother during the diary session.

Many people were surprised when Maria and Pere were revealed as the Wild Cards, but Maria was even more surprised when Big Brother told her that there was another wild card in the house besides her.

She did, however, tell Big Brother that pretending to be a genuine housemate is no longer comfortable for her, as it is "killing" her and making her nervous.

She told Big Brother;

“I don’t have to hide while playing [the game] but it is killing me. I’m not going to lie, obviously, I wouldn’t have taken part… It is killing me, they...READ MORE

1 Share

Re: "Pretending To Be Real Housemate Is Killing Me, I Can’t Take It Anymore – Maria by Africana1123(m): 4:49am On Jul 30, 2021
O

(1) (Reply)

I predicted Taliban takeover of Afghanistan says Apostle Constance C. Friday / Bbnaija: Stop Insulting Saga Over Nini, He Is Just A Man In Love / Bbnaija Nini Shock Housemates Again After Prank Cross Reacts (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.