Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

FFK Defends Abba Kyari After His Indictment By FBI - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Defends Abba Kyari After His Indictment By FBI (40793 Views)

FACT CHECK: Have Police Reinstated DCP Kyari After Probe In Hushpuppi’s Fraud? / Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive / Bribery Allegation: Presidency Defends Abba Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Defends Abba Kyari After His Indictment By FBI by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 30, 2021
cool The FBI took $50 MILLION in raw asset , didn't say anything about the remaining $48.9 MILLION asset and how it was acquired, rather they are giving us sensationalism pill to swallow.... They know they are still hiding something, but let me give them the opportunity to spill the beans.
Re: FFK Defends Abba Kyari After His Indictment By FBI by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 30, 2021
Someone made a statement about Abba Kyari that most people who are fast to react to everything and defend themselves have skeletons in their closets. There is something about FFK too. A wise man will keep quiet, but he is always jumping too fast to support everyone of those he uses for his selfish interests. I know Kyari is one of those he pays to deal with his enemies just like Hushpuppi did. People like FFK introduced Kyari to Hushpuppi. It is the normal game FFK and his connects play to tame and oppress people they dont agree with just like how he oppressed his ex wife (not saying that one too no get coconut head....anyway, his love life is not my business). One by one they will all go down.

I kept wondering why daddy Freeze keeps abusing so called men of God in Nigeria. Why? He got into the high profiled connect, and saw that all of the so called men of God are useless using these security officers to tame their enemies by offering them bribes first. E get reason police say Nigerians no come bribe them. Many felt they were talking about the ones taking N50, N100 notes in the streets. I laugh in Chinese. People like FFK are the ones they are talking to. They offer bundles of stolen N1,000 notes to corrupt these police officers. These are the real enemies of Nigeria. From the president to governors, to senators, to house reps, to misniters down to the bottom of gov workers and public office holders.
Re: FFK Defends Abba Kyari After His Indictment By FBI by Jaybee8181(m): 8:00am On Jul 30, 2021
Once Nigerians made up their minds to believe something God sef cannot change it.

It's unfortunate we mostly believe the wrong things and the reason we are here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Defends Abba Kyari After His Indictment By FBI by sonofElElyon: 8:02am On Jul 30, 2021
Calibrator:
Even if he is guilty which I strongly believe he is.

His crime is bribery, corruption and abuse of power/office and that is between him and his employer who bestowed on him the said authority.

He wasn't part of the fraud syndicate, he didn't defraud an American citizen or company neither did he commit a crime against the USA government nor commit any crime on American soil.
Why should the USA be looking for his extradition to answer for corruption cases perpetuated on Nigerian soil against a Nigerian citizen?

His case should be dealt with by his employers (the federal government) or is he an employee of the United States government?

All these intimidating tactics on third world countries should stop!

Your argument is somewhat compelling and I applaud your new perspective... However there is still a connection to fraud committed outside our shores... Kyari (allegedly) helped an international fraudster gain some advantage over his accomplice in one of his trans border "deals" and that is why he is wanted by the FBI.
The crime of Hushpupi may have (not sure though) been partly committed on US soil and affecting or via their financial institution(s)
Also there is the angle of receiving / sharing in the proceeds of crime which he (allegedly) did by receiving bribe from Hushpupi, no matter how small

1 Like

Re: FFK Defends Abba Kyari After His Indictment By FBI by friday2011(m): 8:05am On Jul 30, 2021
grin grin
Abba kyari, the super corp tailor.

Abeg who get in number, I want to get a new agbada.
Re: FFK Defends Abba Kyari After His Indictment By FBI by marsup: 8:07am On Jul 30, 2021
Let the judiciary Reopen the case of everyone our dear super cop has arrested. It might all be staged.
Re: FFK Defends Abba Kyari After His Indictment By FBI by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 30, 2021
Bedtec:
FFK is in panic mood , if he brings his head in too much they all will be whisked away to Abroad government hotel

"Abroad government"! You got it greatly right, bro. Abroad government grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FFK Defends Abba Kyari After His Indictment By FBI by UncommonLogic: 8:08am On Jul 30, 2021
Glink2018:

Probably, you havent heard the full story of Onyema corruption allegation

..you half the story of onyemna to prove a point....and shield your Kyari corruption allegation...
Google is your friend go and do more research about the onyema case with the U.S....

LMAO, I have read the whole Oyenma story, he was indicted y the same FBI for FRAUD.
His case is way worse than this small fry Abba. Allen Oyenma was indicted for Bank and wire FRAUD.
As usual, you guys never take responsibility for anything, it's the FBI's fault not Oyenma's.

EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES AS USUAL

I got it....... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FFK Defends Abba Kyari After His Indictment By FBI by rolams(m): 8:11am On Jul 30, 2021
I don't know what why all the psychiatrists are looking at their patient like this. Do your job now, pls, don't let this man case go beyond this. FFK think say FBI resemble out Kobo Kobo egunje officers here abi?

Abbas no see other police officers to mention their names abi? FFK issue is going out of hand.
Re: FFK Defends Abba Kyari After His Indictment By FBI by chaloskyx: 8:12am On Jul 30, 2021
why wont you defend him he was also your boy naa
Re: FFK Defends Abba Kyari After His Indictment By FBI by LegalWolf: 8:12am On Jul 30, 2021
Grace001:
Seems like this FFK guy has entered relapse mode.

So because Kyari is a super cop, catching criminal and risking his life to save people means that he can’t be corrupt or can’t take bribe.

Are there no other cops, but hushpuppi categorically pointed finger at him which means he truly collected his own share from the 1.1m dollar fraud.

FFK is a mumu man

Ask around, I’m no fan of FFK but let me give you a context to what I believe he is saying. We all know that to burst criminal syndicate, one must either be less corrupt or haven fallen out with the gang. Since we can’t establish the latter, it’s only reasonable to assume the former to be the case
Re: FFK Defends Abba Kyari After His Indictment By FBI by ThothHermes: 8:13am On Jul 30, 2021
Show me your friends...
Re: FFK Defends Abba Kyari After His Indictment By FBI by marsup: 8:14am On Jul 30, 2021
Calibrator:
Even if he is guilty which I strongly believe he is.

His crime is bribery, corruption and abuse of power/office and that is between him and his employer who bestowed on him the said authority.

He wasn't part of the fraud syndicate, he didn't defraud an American citizen or company neither did he commit a crime against the USA government nor commit any crime on American soil.
Why should the USA be looking for his extradition to answer for corruption cases perpetuated on Nigerian soil against a Nigerian citizen?

His case should be dealt with by his employers (the federal government) or is he an employee of the United States government?

All these intimidating tactics on third world countries should stop!
He is an accomplice.
Re: FFK Defends Abba Kyari After His Indictment By FBI by noskcid(m): 8:16am On Jul 30, 2021
*Abba is one of the bravest cops in Nigeria and I will not believe these crazy allegations levelled against him - FFK defends Abba Kyari after his indictment in the Hushpuppi fraud case*

You didn’t believe when your friend and brother TB JOSHUA died, you are not a believer.
Re: FFK Defends Abba Kyari After His Indictment By FBI by thunderbabs: 8:18am On Jul 30, 2021
Ffk na kangaroo
Re: FFK Defends Abba Kyari After His Indictment By FBI by Glink2018(m): 8:20am On Jul 30, 2021
UncommonLogic:

LMAO, I have read the whole Oyenma story, he was indicted y the same FBI for FRAUD.
His case is way worse than this small fry Abba. Allen Oyenma was indicted for Bank and wire FRAUD.
As usual, you guys never take responsibility for anything, it's the FBI's fault not Oyenma's.

EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES AS USUAL

I got it....... grin grin grin grin grin

You just read the story...

..in the story, was he not represented by defense counsel in the US court?
Re: FFK Defends Abba Kyari After His Indictment By FBI by Omesko00: 8:21am On Jul 30, 2021
Dis ffk man is saying shit... let abba go n defend him safe... if he no he is innocent... jus another hoodlum on d run... 🏃🏃🏃
Re: FFK Defends Abba Kyari After His Indictment By FBI by wandyvirus(m): 8:22am On Jul 30, 2021
What a waste of school fees! The level of idiocy and ignorance in this post! I feel sad for those who produced eggs that made you.
Recession is....oh never mind you only understand it as a naija bet slip. It will be a waste to explain what leads to and what led us to it.
An example of very empty, very shallow.
PresidentAtiku:
As if you fit read with understanding.....

Just like YOUR darling daddy, the guiness book of records holder for recession

3 times fa cheesy

No other human living or dead has achieved that feat
Re: FFK Defends Abba Kyari After His Indictment By FBI by Vacora(m): 8:24am On Jul 30, 2021
sonofElElyon:

Your argument is somewhat compelling and I applaud your new perspective... However there is still a connection to fraud committed outside our shores... Kyari (allegedly) helped an international fraudster gain some advantage over his accomplice in one of his trans border "deals" and that is why he is wanted by the FBI.
The crime of Hushpupi may have (not sure though) been partly committed on US soil and affecting or via their financial institution(s)
Also there is the angle of receiving / sharing in the proceeds of crime which he (allegedly) did by receiving bribe from Hushpupi, no matter how small

Facts!! I keep telling people to read the facts. Facts don’t care about their feelings.

1 Like

Re: FFK Defends Abba Kyari After His Indictment By FBI by velocity25(m): 8:25am On Jul 30, 2021
loswhite:
And to think he was head of SARS at a point...SMH. if the head of SARS is involved in this kind of scandal imagine the boys under him. Where are those supporting SARS please come and defend una oga o
those guys are criminals, I felt for innocent people they killed and robbed them of belongings.
The northern zombies and minions that were supporting them, are having serious heart attack since yesterday.

1 Like

Re: FFK Defends Abba Kyari After His Indictment By FBI by osuofia2(m): 8:28am On Jul 30, 2021
FFK IS RIGHT... Let America bring the evidence
Re: FFK Defends Abba Kyari After His Indictment By FBI by Safemoon: 8:29am On Jul 30, 2021
Fulanis always use this formular that never fails them.they always come with the mantra of let go fight corruption,let's fight crime,they love telling you "those are the bad guys we are the good ones" because they know people have been buying their lies and deceits.

An average Fulani man is very corrupt deceitful and a killer.
Re: FFK Defends Abba Kyari After His Indictment By FBI by lexy2014: 8:32am On Jul 30, 2021
Arrewa:
Abba kyari.... We are closely looking into your matter!!

Abba you Bleep up Big time!!! Since the the Day I Saw you at obi Cubanas mothers burial.... I knew you're already loosing it!!

A super cop that has risked his life protecting us from kidnappers, murderers & terrorists all these years& that has arrested more criminals than any other is accused of taking bribes from a yahoo boy & scammer all the way from America & we are expected to believe it? Not me!

Abba is one of the bravest, brightest and best cops in Nigeria and I will not believe these crazy allegations levelled against him or condemn him unless I see any evidence to the contrary.

But let's be objective here...

The difference between our police and that of the United States is 'Before and After'

The Nigerian Police arrest you, charge you to court and remand you to prison BEFORE they start investigations but the American Police will mention your name, arrest, charge you to court and prosecute you only AFTER proper investigations have been done. This is the reason Nigerian government agents both Police and DSS always loose their cases like they just did with El-Zarzaky. Thorough investigation must have been carried out before they came out with these findings.

This will again test the WILL of the Nigerian government either to fight corruption or cover-up. Almost all the agents of government and politicians of Nigeria are not innocent of this. The United State will definitely write to Nigeria to hand over the super cop to them for investigations. If the Nigerian government refused, the US will do nothing because they cannot test the powers of our sovereignty. But come to think of it, can we afford to have a top crime burster who cannot travel to the United States? Because if he does anytime even 20 years later without clearing these allegations, he would still be arrested.

Let me quickly remind you in case you think Abba Kyari is innocent. Being a friend to Police authorities, an activist who have severally interfaced with police and a Paramount advocate of the #EndSARS, I can confidently tell you that almost no single police is free from these accusations of corruption and bribery.

The last demand of the #EndSARS was welfare for our police but up till now the government have not implemented the increase in police salary structure. They will keep being corrupt and accomplices to crime because even as steady inflation hits Nigeria, they can't afford not to take care of their families including cutting corners. If you ever think the the government funds Abba Kyari in bursting crimes, then you are not in touch with reality. If you ever think that the government funds investigations carried out by IGP-IRT across the country, you are not truthful to yourself.

Police in order to deliver good job and get promoted extort from people to prosecute people. They do several dirty job even for politicians to get enough funds to burst criminals. Some go as far as engaging in Yahoo, others conspire with criminals and even demand monies constantly for bail. They are not funded, their uniforms are not provided, vehicles for patrol are not provided, stationaries are not provided as little as bail-bonds are not printed and distributed by government to police. They look for ways to do all these by themselves but only those that are caught are thieves.

It goes to tell you that Nigeria Police can never be clean if we continue like this. If you listened to some proceedings of the just concluded Judicial Panel of Inquiry, you will see how some police carried out dirty jobs including killing innocent people and labelling them as criminals. We are in a situation where the government have told them indirectly by not funding them to 'steal but don't be caught'. Whoever is caught would be used as example but they are all guilty of bribery. Please this write-up is not to indict the police but to tell the government that whatever the police are today, the government should take responsibility of it.

Funny enough, the police is a regimented force and they cannot speak for themselves hence they find ways to do their jobs even with negative processes provide they are not caught. Non of them will come out to tell you what they face because they have sworn an oath to the secrecy of silence to their job while they eat shit. This should signal something to us... Nigeria has a long way to go.

On the much celebrated super cop, he has been alledgely caught and he need to clear his name by submitting himself for interrogations. He has worked closely with the FBI and should not be scared to give himself up for investigations. A lot of people has alleged, to have been extra-judicially murdered by IGP-IRT but they were all covered. Great extortions are allegedly carried out by IRT but the police authorities cared less. It is time to clean up our force by creating special fundings to the divisions and units but DCP Abba Kyari should answer to his case.

This should also be a point of experience to other rising cops including the young EFCC Boss Bawa to ensure he is not corrupted by politicians and fraudsters because those clapping for you will also be the ones to trend your fall in the social media. We are all guilty. The social media defence put forth by DCP Abba Kyari did not measure up but my fear also is that his replacement in crime bursting is few. My advice for him is that he takes a leave of absence to answer those weighty allegations levied against him.

And for the ipob animals that have been celebrating since yesterday all because of the fact that Abba kyari massacred hundreds of ipob/ESN terrorists.... Another massacre is on the way.

If Abba kyari Is actually innocent and didn't involve in any fraudulent activities as alleged... He'll come back stronger than ever before!!

Did Abba kyari collect money from Mr. Puppy?
Re: FFK Defends Abba Kyari After His Indictment By FBI by BigBen23(m): 8:33am On Jul 30, 2021
This one na appeal to conscience. Who told you that police should commit crime to fight crime?
Ode!
Re: FFK Defends Abba Kyari After His Indictment By FBI by Decency2020(f): 8:35am On Jul 30, 2021
Grace001:
Seems like this FFK guy has entered relapse mode.

So because Kyari is a super cop, catching criminal and risking his life to save people means that he can’t be corrupt or can’t take bribe.

Are there no other cops, but hushpuppi categorically pointed finger at him which means he truly collected his own share from the 1.1m dollar fraud.

FFK is a mumu man

Serious relapse mode oo
Re: FFK Defends Abba Kyari After His Indictment By FBI by BigBen23(m): 8:35am On Jul 30, 2021
Arrewa:

Abba you Bleep up Big time!!! Since the the Day I Saw you at obi Cubanas mothers burial.... I knew you're already loosing it!!

A super cop that has risked his life protecting us from kidnappers, murderers & terrorists all these years& that has arrested more criminals than any other is accused of taking bribes from a yahoo boy & scammer all the way from America & we are expected to believe it? Not me!

Abba is one of the bravest, brightest and best cops in Nigeria and I will not believe these crazy allegations levelled against him or condemn him unless I see any evidence to the contrary.

The difference between our police and that of the United States is 'Before and After'

The Nigerian Police arrest you, charge you to court and remand you to prison BEFORE they start investigations but the American Police will mention your name, arrest, charge you to court and prosecute you only AFTER proper investigations have been done. This is the reason Nigerian government agents both Police and DSS always loose their cases like they just did with El-Zarzaky. Thorough investigation must have been carried out before they came out with these findings.

This will again test the WILL of the Nigerian government either to fight corruption or cover-up. Almost all the agents of government and politicians of Nigeria are not innocent of this. The United State will definitely write to Nigeria to hand over the super cop to them for investigations. If the Nigerian government refused, the US will do nothing because they cannot test the powers of our sovereignty. But come to think of it, can we afford to have a top crime burster who cannot travel to the United States? Because if he does anytime even 20 years later without clearing these allegations, he would still be arrested.

Let me quickly remind you in case you think Abba Kyari is innocent. Being a friend to Police authorities, an activist who have severally interfaced with police and a Paramount advocate of the #EndSARS, I can confidently tell you that almost no single police is free from these accusations of corruption and bribery.

The last demand of the #EndSARS was welfare for our police but up till now the government have not implemented the increase in police salary structure. They will keep being corrupt and accomplices to crime because even as steady inflation hits Nigeria, they can't afford not to take care of their families including cutting corners. If you ever think the the government funds Abba Kyari in bursting crimes, then you are not in touch with reality. If you ever think that the government funds investigations carried out by IGP-IRT across the country, you are not truthful to yourself.

Police in order to deliver good job and get promoted extort from people to prosecute people. They do several dirty job even for politicians to get enough funds to burst criminals. Some go as far as engaging in Yahoo, others conspire with criminals and even demand monies constantly for bail. They are not funded, their uniforms are not provided, vehicles for patrol are not provided, stationaries are not provided as little as bail-bonds are not printed and distributed by government to police. They look for ways to do all these by themselves but only those that are caught are thieves.

It goes to tell you that Nigeria Police can never be clean if we continue like this. If you listened to some proceedings of the just concluded Judicial Panel of Inquiry, you will see how some police carried out dirty jobs including killing innocent people and labelling them as criminals. We are in a situation where the government have told them indirectly by not funding them to 'steal but don't be caught'. Whoever is caught would be used as example but they are all guilty of bribery. Please this write-up is not to indict the police but to tell the government that whatever the police are today, the government should take responsibility of it.

Funny enough, the police is a regimented force and they cannot speak for themselves hence they find ways to do their jobs even with negative processes provide they are not caught. Non of them will come out to tell you what they face because they have sworn an oath to the secrecy of silence to their job while they eat shit. This should signal something to us... Nigeria has a long way to go.

On the much celebrated super cop, he has been alledgely caught and he need to clear his name by submitting himself for interrogations. He has worked closely with the FBI and should not be scared to give himself up for investigations. A lot of people has alleged, to have been extra-judicially murdered by IGP-IRT but they were all covered. Great extortions are allegedly carried out by IRT but the police authorities cared less. It is time to clean up our force by creating special fundings to the divisions and units but DCP Abba Kyari should answer to his case.

This should also be a point of experience to other rising cops including the young EFCC Boss Bawa to ensure he is not corrupted by politicians and fraudsters because those clapping for you will also be the ones to trend your fall in the social media. We are all guilty. The social media defence put forth by DCP Abba Kyari did not measure up but my fear also is that his replacement in crime bursting is few. My advice for him is that he takes a leave of absence to answer those weighty allegations levied against him.

And for the ipob animals that have been celebrating since yesterday all because of the fact that Abba kyari massacred hundreds of ipob/ESN terrorists.... Another massacre is on the way.

If Abba kyari Is actually innocent and didn't involve in any fraudulent activities as alleged... He'll come back stronger than ever before!!
this one na appeal to conscience. Who told you that the police should commit crime to fight crime?
Ode!
Re: FFK Defends Abba Kyari After His Indictment By FBI by snoopz: 8:37am On Jul 30, 2021
ffk really wants to get back on track, this time around FBI won't spare anyone
Re: FFK Defends Abba Kyari After His Indictment By FBI by UncommonLogic: 8:37am On Jul 30, 2021
Glink2018:

You just read the story...

..in the story, was he not represented by defense counsel in the US court?

Shifting goal posts as usual.
The topic here is that he was not extradited by their Govt when indicted. The same people that were abusing the FBI and begging Buhari not to extradite Allen Oyenma ate now singing praises of the the same FBI they were abusing and crying that ABBA should be extradited befor even a simple enquiry.

HYPOCRITES.
Re: FFK Defends Abba Kyari After His Indictment By FBI by Calibrator: 8:40am On Jul 30, 2021
He received a bribe to lock up the accomplice of Hush who was trying to back bite Hush (note at the point of receiving the bribe, the fraudulent operation was still in the making, payment has not been made by the victim yet).

He was paid to intimidate the accomplice, his payment didn't come from the victim's loss since he had not been scammed yet at that point in time.

Like I said earlier, his case is with the Nigerian authorities who employed him not the US government.

He has no direct link to the victim nor the proceeds of that particular crime.
sonofElElyon:

Re: FFK Defends Abba Kyari After His Indictment By FBI by vincentjk(m): 8:42am On Jul 30, 2021
post=104236701:
Our very first post on this HushBingo and Kyari's case......

The indictment/revelation of the involvement of Abba Kyari, the head of Nigeria's Intelligence Response Unit as a receiver of proceeds of international fraud popularly known as Yahoo Yahoo is worrisome and highly dents the image of our police and entire security architecture.
We do feel he has a case to answer,
He should come out to quickly clear his name if he is not guilty.
Cos what kinda play is a dog playing with a Lion?(Yoruba Proverbs by Sisi Yewande of @[b][/b].)

And surely this won't be the first or the last names to be mentioned in this fraudulent case,
More case will definitely emerge in coming days.
And for the ones that are saying it was HushBingo that mentioned/rat Abba out, nope, he wasn't the one, the FBI just did their job and got the alleged information.

As we always make known on this forum on a weekly basis,
That all fraudsters stealing hardworking and innocent citizen's money through dubious means will never end well in life.
As we always point out that legit hustle is the way to a good life that will make you have peace of mind.
We always preach it that Fraud will bring reproach to your family.

Abba Kyari we love you as a good cop.
We love you for bringing to an end the reign of all the bad guys in this nation, from the baddest kidnapper in the history of Nigeria, to terrorists, to high end armed robbers and criminals,
Yes, we love and thank you all for all these good works,
But for this indictment and juxtaposition with fraud,
Kindly come out to do the needful by clearing your name or else, you will lose the respect of those of us that see you as our super policeman.
Hand over yourself to FBI and clear your name right here, right now CSP Abba.

We will continue to wait for the outcome of everything at the end.

We aren't rising for now....
We will chill for the IGP review and hold.to to their promise of communicatingto the members of the public after their investigation...

One other thing,
We remembered how much Evans the kidnapper tried to bribed you with from his Million of Dollars kidnapping business on the day you arrested him at his Magodo mansion, but you outrightly rejected it,
So what could have happened between then and now?
Come out and clear your name please.
That is what we are after at this point, or else...........

Just imagine the nonsense you keep writing here everyday derailing threads like say na you get this forum.

These days nobody even likes your comments anymore having realized what you do for a living tongue
Re: FFK Defends Abba Kyari After His Indictment By FBI by Lightorder: 8:44am On Jul 30, 2021
Arrewa:

some of you have all kinds of friends , parents, classmates, neighbours, spouses you can’t vouch for, who are into all manner of crimes that they have not been apprehended for , but still have legitimate jobs they are doing and are known with. If the law still sees them on the the right, who are you to indict them. Investigate Kyari carefully,but taking along prestigious or popular figures as a means of getting soft landing or wider help is what hopeless, sinking criminals have been doing from time. This is by experiencce. For those shouting Obi cabana up and down as if he is behind your misfortune and poverty, whenever your friends decide to spoil you with gifts on your wedding, child naming, house warming, remember to ask them to keep their gifts or set on the spot investigation to ascertain the sources of their wealth,because you are not a yahoo and don’t need so much gifts and love you did beg for . Hypocrisy at a very dangerous dimension.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (Photo) / Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) / Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.