Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Geoffrey Ayuba (Christian) Arrested With Guns And Fulani Dress - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Geoffrey Ayuba (Christian) Arrested With Guns And Fulani Dress (2834 Views)

Photo Of ASP Ayuba Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Dead / Uchenna Christian Arrested In India For Duping Teacher Of N2.2 Million / Police Arrest Geoffrey Ayuba, Gunrunner In Kaduna, Recover Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Geoffrey Ayuba (Christian) Arrested With Guns And Fulani Dress by tamdun: 7:45am On Jul 30, 2021
Hangmnk:
Like I said earlier, You are never a Muslim. You've never been.
One sweet thing about this is that, nobody has the right to judge whether someone is a muslim or not, so whatever makes you wet at night, that's ur headache,u think every muslim support bad deeds? Continue

and like someone above said, those people that gumi met, are they not fulani?
Re: Geoffrey Ayuba (Christian) Arrested With Guns And Fulani Dress by tamdun: 7:47am On Jul 30, 2021
kindlyheart:

you're are not a true Muslim.
Sorry Mr true Muslims that support, killing, kidnapping and rapping
Re: Geoffrey Ayuba (Christian) Arrested With Guns And Fulani Dress by DSC7: 7:54am On Jul 30, 2021
Hangmnk:
My fellow Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri and all Muslims across Nigeria Y'all need to wake up there's conspiracy going on against us

You are a clownnnnnnnnnn......

Terrorist Sympathizer.....

This is just to Rope in Christians in your Bloodsucking business....
Re: Geoffrey Ayuba (Christian) Arrested With Guns And Fulani Dress by SporaD8: 7:56am On Jul 30, 2021
tamdun:

There is no consistency anywhere, aside from this ayuba, how many Christian bandits have they arrested? 95% percent of those bandits are muslims, so let's stop with the sentiment and think straight.
I'm also a muslim and I hate these terrorists/bandits like shit because they are cancer to Islam,they keep giving Islam bad names, so let's do our home work before pointing fingers
If we have only 2% of your kind in Islam(especially as practice by northerners), trust me Arewa would have been the safest place to live in Nigeria.
However watch your back! You are more likely to be stab behind by your own kind for being a shirk!
For daring to listen to that little voice of conscience in your head! For being a weakling instead of weakening the stronghold of the unbelievers!
...And if you want to argue that Islam is not the culprit but its adherents, ask yourself, why are faithfuls from other Religions of same region are not as malevolent as their Muslim brothers?

1 Like

Re: Geoffrey Ayuba (Christian) Arrested With Guns And Fulani Dress by kindlyheart: 8:16am On Jul 30, 2021
tamdun:

Sorry Mr true Muslims that support, killing, kidnapping and rapping

God forbid. I am in a religion that preaches love. na christ the light my way oooo.

1 Like

Re: Geoffrey Ayuba (Christian) Arrested With Guns And Fulani Dress by Danjikanbauchi: 8:17am On Jul 30, 2021
Hangmnk:
Police have arrested Geoffrey Ayuba of Ango Rimi, Kafanchan in Kaduna state.

One AK-47 riffle, two packs of pump action catridges and a Fulani dress were discovered in the bonnet of his car.

Investigation is ongoing, so the police can get more information about his activities.
stupid Terrorist where is your evidence that he is not a fulani Terrorist. You want to stain everyone with your Terrorist diseases,

1 Like

Re: Geoffrey Ayuba (Christian) Arrested With Guns And Fulani Dress by fati2001(m): 8:18am On Jul 30, 2021
Hangmnk:
My fellow Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri and all Muslims across Nigeria Y'all need to wake up there's conspiracy going on against us

nah now you dy notice am?

2 Likes

Re: Geoffrey Ayuba (Christian) Arrested With Guns And Fulani Dress by Danjikanbauchi: 8:29am On Jul 30, 2021
kindlyheart:

you're are not a true Muslim.
to you a true Muslim most support Evil, a true Muslim must be a Munafuki to defend Islam. A true Muslim most defend a Terrorist activities committed my other Muslims.
Re: Geoffrey Ayuba (Christian) Arrested With Guns And Fulani Dress by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 30, 2021
Hangmnk:
they're not Muslim. I'm 100 percent sure you are Yoruba So u don't need to say you are Muslim just say you are Yoruba that's enough
so yorubas are fake Muslim that shouldn't tag themselves with Islam?
Re: Geoffrey Ayuba (Christian) Arrested With Guns And Fulani Dress by kindlyheart: 9:08am On Jul 30, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
to you a true Muslim most support Evil, a true Muslim must be a Munafuki to defend Islam. A true Muslim most defend a Terrorist activities committed my other Muslims.

absolutely... growing up in the north mongst them... that's exactly what they preach. I have heard all sorts of preachings especially during Buhari's struggle to power. will you deny?
Re: Geoffrey Ayuba (Christian) Arrested With Guns And Fulani Dress by Yves4real(f): 9:11am On Jul 30, 2021
Full story by Daily post
METROKaduna Police Command arrests suspected gunrunner, armed robberPublished on July 30, 2021By John Gabriel

Kaduna Police Command says the Kafachan Divisional office has arrested a suspected gunrunner/armed robber and recovered a rifle, two packets of cartridges, Makarov pistol, rounds of live 9mm ammunition and 2 fabricated revolver pistols.

A statement by the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), ASP Muhammed Jalige, on Friday, said, “The Operatives of the Kaduna Police Command attached to Kafanchan Divisional Headquarters on July 28, 2021 at about 1600hrs while acting on reliable information from a good samaritan, intercepted an Opel Vectra vehicle with registration number KAF 733 MK driven by one Geoffrey Ayuba ‘m’ of Unguwan Rimi Kafanchan in Jema’a LGA of Kaduna State.”

The statement further said that when a careful search of the said suspicious vehicle was conducted, an AK47 rifle and two packets of 12-guage shotgun shells that were criminally concealed in the engine compartment of the car were recovered.
“Investigations are ongoing as the suspect has provided useful information to the Police that will facilitate further breakthroughs,” the statement said.

In a related development, the Operatives of the Command attached to Zaria Area Command, while on surveillance patrol within Sabon Gari area of Zaria Metropolis, intercepted a Honda Civic vehicle, blue in colour, with registration number NSR 92 HH, driven by one Nura Shehu ‘m’ resident of Kaduna.

“A search of the said vehicle resulted in the recovery of an English Makarov pistol with one round of live 9mm ammunition and two (2) fabricated revolver pistols.
“The suspect confessed to being a member of an armed robbery syndicate who are notorious in snatching cars within Zaria metropolis,” it police said.

The statement further revealed that he mentioned a certain Ibrahim Umar ‘m’ of Kano city who was later arrested by the operatives as his accomplice.

“Investigation is being diligently carried out with the aim of retrieving some of their stolen vehicles, apprehend other gang members and equally recover more of their Operational weapons.

“The suspects will be charged to court upon completion of the investigation,” it assured.

The Command said it was not relenting in soliciting for support from the public in the area of intelligence and prompt report of suspicious persons to the nearest security outfit to enable it nip all forms of criminality in the bud.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/30/kaduna-police-command-arrests-suspected-gunrunner-armed-robber/%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwjdx8LwqIryAhXF8eAKHaQ2D4wQFjAEegQIDRAC&usg=AOvVaw1-E8rqflgHAxb0McYQnpcU&ampcf=1

Op, why did you skip your muslim brother's name from the post?
Anyway, I have bolded it for all to see that there is also a conspiracy against the Christians.
Re: Geoffrey Ayuba (Christian) Arrested With Guns And Fulani Dress by Hangmnk: 9:26am On Jul 30, 2021
Yves4real:
Full story by Daily post
METROKaduna Police Command arrests suspected gunrunner, armed robberPublished on July 30, 2021By John Gabriel

Kaduna Police Command says the Kafachan Divisional office has arrested a suspected gunrunner/armed robber and recovered a rifle, two packets of cartridges, Makarov pistol, rounds of live 9mm ammunition and 2 fabricated revolver pistols.

A statement by the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), ASP Muhammed Jalige, on Friday, said, “The Operatives of the Kaduna Police Command attached to Kafanchan Divisional Headquarters on July 28, 2021 at about 1600hrs while acting on reliable information from a good samaritan, intercepted an Opel Vectra vehicle with registration number KAF 733 MK driven by one Geoffrey Ayuba ‘m’ of Unguwan Rimi Kafanchan in Jema’a LGA of Kaduna State.”

The statement further said that when a careful search of the said suspicious vehicle was conducted, an AK47 rifle and two packets of 12-guage shotgun shells that were criminally concealed in the engine compartment of the car were recovered.
“Investigations are ongoing as the suspect has provided useful information to the Police that will facilitate further breakthroughs,” the statement said.

In a related development, the Operatives of the Command attached to Zaria Area Command, while on surveillance patrol within Sabon Gari area of Zaria Metropolis, intercepted a Honda Civic vehicle, blue in colour, with registration number NSR 92 HH, driven by one Nura Shehu ‘m’ resident of Kaduna.

“A search of the said vehicle resulted in the recovery of an English Makarov pistol with one round of live 9mm ammunition and two (2) fabricated revolver pistols.
“The suspect confessed to being a member of an armed robbery syndicate who are notorious in snatching cars within Zaria metropolis,” it police said.

The statement further revealed that he mentioned a certain Ibrahim Umar ‘m’ of Kano city who was later arrested by the operatives as his accomplice.

“Investigation is being diligently carried out with the aim of retrieving some of their stolen vehicles, apprehend other gang members and equally recover more of their Operational weapons.

“The suspects will be charged to court upon completion of the investigation,” it assured.

The Command said it was not relenting in soliciting for support from the public in the area of intelligence and prompt report of suspicious persons to the nearest security outfit to enable it nip all forms of criminality in the bud.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/30/kaduna-police-command-arrests-suspected-gunrunner-armed-robber/%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwjdx8LwqIryAhXF8eAKHaQ2D4wQFjAEegQIDRAC&usg=AOvVaw1-E8rqflgHAxb0McYQnpcU&ampcf=1
grin you edited this fake news
Op, why did you skip your muslim brother's name from the post?
Anyway, I have bolded it for all to see that there is also a conspiracy against the Christians.
you created this fake news.
Re: Geoffrey Ayuba (Christian) Arrested With Guns And Fulani Dress by Yves4real(f): 9:27am On Jul 30, 2021
Op, I have posted the full story in a comment session above. There is no where in the report by Daily post that he was found with fulani's dress. You Fulani terrorists are looking for a way to push your crimes to others. Una don fail.
Besides, the police also caught one Nura Shehu but you omitted that part due to your evil intentions.
Please, are these guys in the pictures Fulani terrorists or not?

Re: Geoffrey Ayuba (Christian) Arrested With Guns And Fulani Dress by Yves4real(f): 9:31am On Jul 30, 2021
Hangmnk:
you created this fake news.
Seriously? shocked shocked
Even when I provided a link?
I thought you were serious about the post but it's obvious you are clowning around. Let me get back to something productive.
Re: Geoffrey Ayuba (Christian) Arrested With Guns And Fulani Dress by nisai: 9:48am On Jul 30, 2021
Hangmnk:
they're not Muslim. I'm 100 percent sure you are Yoruba So u don't need to say you are Muslim just say you are Yoruba that's enough
Shut up your mouth, tekfiri fanatics. You people are bunch of emotional ignorants. You do not need to tell me that you are zombie Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri before I know. Your interpretation of law and mode of islam got us in this situation.
Re: Geoffrey Ayuba (Christian) Arrested With Guns And Fulani Dress by Hangmnk: 9:49am On Jul 30, 2021
Yves4real:

Seriously? shocked shocked
Even when I provided a link?
I thought you were serious about the post but it's obvious you are clowning around. Let me get back to something productive.

Re: Geoffrey Ayuba (Christian) Arrested With Guns And Fulani Dress by nisai: 9:50am On Jul 30, 2021
tamdun:

U people are one of the reason Islam isn't growing in Africa, u support terrorist/bandits, give Islam bad names, u are cancer to the beautiful religion
You dey mind that zombie.
Re: Geoffrey Ayuba (Christian) Arrested With Guns And Fulani Dress by Orubebe01: 10:57am On Jul 30, 2021
Re: Geoffrey Ayuba (Christian) Arrested With Guns And Fulani Dress by Adisa89(m): 11:10am On Jul 30, 2021
Hangmnk:
They're Muslims from the north because they're always screaming Allah Akbar after they kidnap and before they kill innocent people.
Re: Geoffrey Ayuba (Christian) Arrested With Guns And Fulani Dress by Tomilola360: 11:18am On Jul 30, 2021
hmmmm we now have Christian terrorists
Re: Geoffrey Ayuba (Christian) Arrested With Guns And Fulani Dress by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
JESUS NEVER CARRIED GUN sad
Re: Geoffrey Ayuba (Christian) Arrested With Guns And Fulani Dress by salvation: 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
What is the meaning of this? How many fulanis are arrested and their religion mentioned? This is foolishness in highest order. Ayuba is the name of the culprit why are you mentioning his religion?.
Re: Geoffrey Ayuba (Christian) Arrested With Guns And Fulani Dress by EagleNest(m): 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
More like...dressing like that gives you an easy passage way in the North but may give you out in the South, and vice versa. Regardless of which side you belong, the common factor is: criminality has no tribe or religion.
Re: Geoffrey Ayuba (Christian) Arrested With Guns And Fulani Dress by Spicycat(f): 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hangmnk:

Remove Muslims from the tribal war you have with other tribes.
Hausa, Fulani and Kanuri don't represent islam in whatever way but rather their tribes be warned.

1 Like

Re: Geoffrey Ayuba (Christian) Arrested With Guns And Fulani Dress by Hangmnk: 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2021
Spicycat:

Remove Muslims from the tribal war you have with other tribes.
Hausa, Fulani and Kanuri don't represent islam in whatever way but rather their tribes be warned.
Pls include the Arabs and Persians

(1) (2) (Reply)

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Missing Person Found Dead In His Room, Only His Skeleton Is Left / This Police Man Picture Got People Talking / If You Stay Around Oworo Be Careful, Today Is Obasanjo Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.