Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,981 members, 7,821,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion (53734 Views)

BREAKING: IG Recommends Abba Kyari For Suspension / Abba Kyari For President 2023 / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by Jostoman: 9:08am On Jul 30, 2021
Glink2018:
No policeman does one job...abba kyari is a policeman in the morning but a tailor in the evening...

grin grin bros this table you are shaking

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by charlesucheh(m): 9:10am On Jul 30, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:

Yes na, for Gucci native wear
Bone weak!!!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by Jostoman: 9:11am On Jul 30, 2021
BeardedMeat:
For anything native wears and caps, we are your best plug in sub Saharan Africa - AbbaPuppi
or kyaripuppi grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 30, 2021
Grayoso:

Kyari is facing very serious scrutiny from the FBI. He is one of Nigeria's top police officer who should have an unimpeachable reputation.

Actually being a top cop in Nigeria means he should be a top criminal suspect in sane climes. Nigerian govt actually hype and promote incompetence and corruption.
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

Ain't emotional about news or issues reason why I have always been standing gidigba on this forum.

So the SW leaders should have allowed Igboho to interfere in the security challenges, and then create further chaos and confusion and eventually tear race when the issue is out of hand just like the way he Japa to Benin?

So SW political leaders should have allowed Igboho to burn the whole region down just because of some few criminal elements from North

Anyways, he would be extradited to Nigeria , Lock up in the dungeon to teach him some bitter lesson.

If the Oduduwa republic is not something that can't be achieved before 2023, Why is Igboho trying to scuttle the SW chances in the presidency abi some of you people never reason it that way?

Many Yorubas, myself included, have taken on Igboho and the Oduduwa Republic agitators about this very point you make. I have been insulted for insisting that Igboho and Prof.Akintoye can do their thing without insisting their chosen path be binding on Yorubas and at the expense of our Presidential ambition in 2023.

I have asked the Oduduwa Republic proponent what is their plan B if Nigeria has not separated in 2023 and we Yorubas have, because of them, played ourselves out of the race for the 2023 Presidency. We lose both ways. Very foolish and self-harming strategy.

They cannot answer and only respond with insults. Yet that does not excuse what you do here which is always a partisan defence of wrongdoing that sees you speaking against some while you spare or even defend others who are culpable of wrongdoing also.

There is hardly a Northerner today who does not believe in amnesty for Boko Haram while Gumi daily begs for 'rehabilitation' of bandits. Both groups have killed uncountable number of Nigerians yet rehabilitation for them is never off the table for the sake of 'peace and justice'.

We all saw Niger Delta amnesty come to pass. That too involved a lot of deaths Nigeria drew a line under for the sake of 'peace and justice'.

Igboho has killed no one nor asked anyone to kill on his behalf. Why then should he be hounded this way without the government first attempting to provide the very, very simple solutions, for the sake of 'peace and justice', Ighoho and many Yorubas seek and as they have attempted to do for Boko Haram and ND miliants?

Is it not obvious to you it is the same tale of ethnic bigotry and greed killing Nigeria? Boko Haram killers can be forgiven and rehahabilted because they are Fulani and Northerners. ND militants must be appeased because their disruptive actions threatens the flow of oil and cash for Nigeria.

Yer Igboho and the SW only deserves despite the lose of lives and livelihood we are having to put up with.

Akeredolu demanded registration of legitimate Fulani pastoralists and that was resisted tacitly by the FG yet NIN registration is a do or die affair with Pantami etal .

Ban of open grazing, very much in order in this day and age, our AGF Malami came out fiercely to oppose with his crude excuse about Igbo spare part dealers. He conveniently forgot that Igbos selling their spare parts all over Nigeria has never turned into a tool Igbos use to murder others in their land while destroying lives and livelihood.

I don't like to make issues about North V South but the openly biased government of Buhari has made it so and people like you are the real Southern saboteurs who wont enable the South to speak with one voice.

You encourage the North to think they can keep getting away with their machiavellian, unjust and openly dictatorial usage of important Nigerian office to further a Northern supremacist agenda no Nigerian, to include even honest and upright Northerners, can deny.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by udemzyudex(m): 9:14am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

Igboho's attempt arrest really hit hard on some people.

Oya let me ask you, with the documents released so far, What's the connection with FBI and bribery case in Nigeria?

In the said report, it was claimed Hush sent total amount of N8m in total transaction which is equivalent to $20k.. The said fraud money is $1.1m

If Kyari received $20k out of $1.1 m, why should he be person of interest to FBI

Is FBI the one to prosecute Bribery case with Kyari or the NPF.

I need answers not goal shifting

You're a big disgrace.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by kingxsamz(m): 9:20am On Jul 30, 2021
Nawa... Please leave that man to continue his side hustle in peace, that's how he feeds his family. grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by Onepeople: 9:22am On Jul 30, 2021
KosiGee:
Reno need to grow up. He is becoming very boring.
you don't mean it?
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by kingxsamz(m): 9:22am On Jul 30, 2021
nairavsdollars:
What about ladies wear

He's a professional tailor, he does ladies wear too. grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by BeardedMeat(m): 9:22am On Jul 30, 2021
jahsharon:

I thought you are #HushKyari

I beg, give me your office address, I get one Owambe burial for Oba, Anambra State. It is post-burial ceremony.
I'm not huskyari, just doing some PR for the soup cup.
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by kingxsamz(m): 9:27am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

Oya let me ask you, with the documents released so far, What's the connection with FBI and bribery case in Nigeria?

In the said report, it was claimed Hush sent total amount of N8m in total transaction which is equivalent to $20k.. The said fraud money is $1.1m

If Kyari received $20k out of $1.1 m, why should he be person of interest to FBI

Why this thing dey pain you like this?
I'm sure you're a northerner or one of those Buhari media clowns. Go and ask the FBI to release the evidence they used to nail Abba Kyari, so that Abba Kyari can look for a way to defend the lie when the time comes. Clown.
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by wonder233: 9:33am On Jul 30, 2021
Well said! Many Nigerians are just unapologetic tribal and religious bigots. Its so sickening that bigotry makes us no to even be able to agree on what is right or wrong. Everything is now relative, depending on who is the subject. I weep for my country
Grayoso:

Abeg shut up ogbeni. Yours is to always make excuses for wrongdoers you have your biased and sectional reasons for supporting.

Kyari is facing very serious scrutiny from the FBI. He is one of Nigeria's top police officer who should have an unimpeachable reputation. We should not be seeing this kind of development that is a big embarrassment to Nigeria and validation of the opinion that all Nigerians are fraudulent, corrupt and criminal-minded

If our top policeman is compromised then who is clean in Nigeria? Do these thing not come to your mind before you talk foolishly?

No fan of Reno but Kyari deserves to be trolled for the next 10 years and you , plus all your other aliases, deserve to be banned permanently from NL.
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by engrelvis(m): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2021
All those doing yahoo n say nothing will happen shud learn from dis.karma is a bit..h.Anything can happen
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 30, 2021
People dey talk this mumu still dey talk too. E dey fear to come Nigeria come rant?
As if all of them nor be the same.
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by Drizzy5001(m): 9:39am On Jul 30, 2021
Really funny cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 30, 2021
MoIbrahim:

This is how you people usually spoil any national issue or struggle by introducing ethnic and religious bigotry into what is a straight forward criminal matter. If people begin to ask you people about the relevance of quota system in this matter, you'll say they are defending Kyari and then turn it into a war of north and south. Nigerian educational system is really so faulty.

Guy, you are the one showing ethnic and religious bigotry. Shall I give you several example of Northern leaders who disgrace the remit of their supposedly good education and professional background to be talking like illiterates, feudalists and emotional cretins who have never entered a school?

What is responsible for that and why only Northerners? You think any southern SAN can say what Malami did when he moved quickly to oppose the ban of open grazing demanded by Southern Governors?

Malami said that asking for a ban on open grazing is like asking for a ban on Igbos trading spare parts across Nigeria. You are not ashamed Malami moved quickly to appear a biased and pro-North umpire when he is AGF and Minister of justice for all Nigerians?

Why would any SAN who is a thoroughly professional and experienced lawyer make such an unbelievablly irrelevant and incongruent comparison?

Personally I will only conclude it is because many Northerners remain far more devoted to their religion and ethnicity than to the disciplines of their professional learnings and career path. Accept that and then commit to being part of change.

No one needs your politically correct speech and rhetoric that hides the reality of Nigeria we all live with. In fact most of my talk here is about the partisanship and unfairness of Northern leaders towards the South your kind will never admit to yet you are always quick to portray Northerners as victims.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by cinemahdv2apk: 9:47am On Jul 30, 2021
Most of the users proper now can be the usage of some online streaming programs to watch their favored movies and shows. Here in this text, we're up to shoot you an tremendous application called Cinema APK, Cinema HD V2 or can be called Cinema HD APK. It’s one of the fine on-line Streaming programs which posses up a few properly nice and a massive database of films.
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by wasol: 9:53am On Jul 30, 2021
EBMedia:
Reno Omokri: For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion, Super Cop Abba Kyari Is Your Man (Photo)

Reno Omokri took to his Instagram handle to troll super cop, Abba Kyari, who has been indicted in the Hushpuppi fraud case, IgbereTV reports.

He posted a photoshopped image of Abba Kyari and wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR6zoxnjZGJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

UNMASKING THE GLOBAL PANDEMIC CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)

COROMYSTERY NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AND VIEWS...
Early in the year 2020, the whole world wake up to a devastating outbreak of a pandemic known as CORONA VIRUS. The nations are still in fears, many millions are still at risk, (if they won't change) just as the deaths across the globe keep soaring high at different locations in various period of times. But have you wondered why this Corona virus also known as COVID-19, ravaged so many nations, could it be from the devil, or is it man made?... Or could it be a message God is passing to the world?... Have you wondered why it appears like God have been silent over the whole scene?... Sorry, He is actually not silent and you can hear His position and details as He addresses all nations and mankind through this short movie, 'COROMYSTERY', from the stable of The Good-Shepherd's Missionaries' Field.
Watch, learn and adjust your ways and please, show love and do the evangelism of telling others about it until it cuts across the horizon...

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE.
Thanks again and God bless you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0IvSyciZEY
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by Noblewealth(m): 9:56am On Jul 30, 2021
Kyari wire wire... Shan sir.
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by Kollyman: 9:58am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

Another quota system spotted.

Even if you get an opportunity on a platter of gold, can't you people develop yourself afterwards?
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by Monogamy: 9:59am On Jul 30, 2021
Kollyman:

Another quota system spotted.

Even if you get an opportunity on a platter of gold, can't you people develop yourself afterwards?

Stop having fixated mind about others..

Well, you may be new on here
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by Mitsurugi(m): 10:02am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

You just floored your intelligence oga.
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by temptnow: 10:05am On Jul 30, 2021
nairavsdollars:
What about ladies wear

Go and meet bobrisky
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by seyz91(m): 10:39am On Jul 30, 2021
cheesy
MEGA4BILLION:
Everybody get side hustle.
Kyari own na native wears plug
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by seyz91(m): 10:41am On Jul 30, 2021
Abioo

No mind the idiot jawe undecided
BeardedMeat:
He never forced you to read him and even comment.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by ylaa(f): 10:44am On Jul 30, 2021
U mean "an imam lost in the world"

Asgard73:
Kyari is a crook and criminal cop..

Reno is a foolish and stupid ...political idiot...a pastor lost in the world
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by kalu61(m): 10:53am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

Mynd44 oamj4 lalasticlacla dominique mukina Seun

Rule 2
What are you calling Mynd44 lalasticlacla seun to do? That your points are slap to reason.

Telling the world that $20k bribe by top police officer in Nigeria is negligible to attract FBI interest and yet to preach on how to better Nigeria.

Have you thought of the impact of these allegations to Nigerians abroad. Guy, de use your head
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by walozanga(m): 10:56am On Jul 30, 2021
Super criminal cop go soon begin dey sow g-string ( abba-puppy catapult)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka / EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles / Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.